What drugs are you addicted to Sup Forums?

What drugs are you addicted to Sup Forums?
Pic related: me getting ready to rail some white lightning off a sink in a bar's bathroom.

nice life

not addicted but i enjoy weed, alcohol and caffeine from time to time

That fucking thumb

I can't smoke weed anymore it makes me anxious and paranoid

I snort sugar and chocolate

What happened to your thumb that they had to replace it with your toe?
How did you manage to grow pimples on said toe?

I chew my fingernails, and those are hangnails

Same here.
Did my fair share back in the days, now weed doesn't like me anymore.

New guy is that a 20 bag or a gram?

used lsd?

Gram

Yeah I love acid it sits very well with me

it ruined ur weed

Sup Forums

Might sound like I am a faggot but addicted to pot. Smoke about a bag a day

Grinding coke down in a urine filled bar bathroom... good idea

Same here, loved it for the first couple of years then the negative effects kicked in.

Nope, coke, K, Mdma etc
Shrooms a few times, didn't go well so I thought LSD was defo not for me.

I didn't try acid til after I quit smoking

If I'm honest, I'm kinda addicted to MDMA

buy yourself a fingernail instead of paying for drugs

Yeah I love molly but I don't do it too much anymore because it's too expensive here and I hate the depression and being suicidal a couple weeks later

I'm a night janitor at a bar. I always wipe down people favourite coke line spots with the shitty cloths I use to clean the toilets. Enjoy.

Don't listen to these cunts, OP. Enjoy that coke and some drinks and you have a nice day.

I crush it up in the bag with a lighter then lay out my lines so there isn't too much contamination.

I only do it if I'm going to be going out to drink, saves money on alcohol. Cost about £30 a gram

ITT faggots that don't understand the cocaine lifestyle or real fringelife.

LSD doesn't ruin weed, moron

Acid is way better than shrooms

Get a bullet or something man. Or key it fuck railing on dirty ass shit

ya fingers lookin nastay as fuck you dirty fucker

Idk how much that is usd but the shit I get is 80$ a g, for some pretty decent blow

Can do so. My whole vision is static and I can't focus anymore because of acid.

and yeah it was real acid dw

Vaseline is a good one too or lemon juice....

You're all pussies. Where my /opi/ Sup Forumsros at?

Why take any other drug than heroin or its friends? Better feeling than sex. Gives you confidence enough to do literally anything you put your mind to. Can fuck for hours. Can get any girl you want. Any job you want. Just don't bang it and you can responsibly take it every damn week.

Its the best.

can tell by your thumb nail you're a coke head

weed addicted

That's £65, jesus that isn't cheap

I have a bullet but I didn't have it on me when I took this pic, besides, I don't get much per hit using a bullet when I can put a full point or two in a line

The methamphetamines

Psychedelics don't go well only for weak fags

Could be , i wouldn't know tbh.
At least we went out for the day mushroom picking.

I wanna try it I just don't know where to get it from

LSD, I do like 1mg+ doses biweekly. :/

White lightning is moonshine

I know the guys who clean it (I work there) and I know they do a good job and how they clean everything.

Im a weak fag then, big boiii!

I smoke about 2g's a day. Sometimes more.

Not recommended for the wallet. Also, surgery tomorrow. Should probably stop smoking for the anesthesia

That's just what we call it here

Subjective

Alcohol and my prescription meds. Not a good combo but I can't sleep any other way. I smoke weed but I can go days without it.

Not addicted to anything but I take cannabis and magic mushrooms which I also sometimes supply to friends

If molly turn you "suicidal" weeks after taking it, you should probably suicide. Life is definitely too harsh for you ...

Where's there? Some guy wanted me to make some white lightning, maybe there was a miscommunication

>printed blotter art

u dont have hppd yet?

Yea same here, loved to get high, now when i get high i just feel like a piece of shit.
It's just feels wrong getting constantly baked when you're mid 20s and supposed to do something worthwhile with your life.
Had a hard time quitting too, but I think i am done for good this time.

It's from TT's stash, you retard.

I do but I don't mind, I'm used to LSD visuals.

Rockies, CO. They most definitely were talking about moonshine that's just the term my social group and I use for it.

addicted from weed

5-MeO DMT bitches

I love drugs

Isn't that form of DMT supposed to be really unhealthy?

I would never feel a comedown. Probably because my average day life is the same as normal person MDMA comedown.

smoking my last buds, same story bruh.. good luck.

>Because drug dealers are always authentic and genuine

We call it duff

>Responsibly
Yea, you tell yourself that
It WILL be responsible, for a while

Fuck, youre addicted to that shit?
Since when?

I feel a comedown because I do a lot all at once instead of a little at a time

how much is a lot?

It says not for human consumption, retard

Started around 2010-2011. Smoked it off and on since then with one two year long period of being clean, but my usual break length is a month or two

>"NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION"

Like that'll stop anyone.

>when you don't know what an rc is

And why are you posting your drawings now? This is a 18+ board, gtfo kiddo

I'm a binge drinker. Can go months without it, then spend 2grand on booze and hotel rooms. Just coming off a binge, nearly died this time. Throwing up blood. Sucks. Lost my girlfriend over this one. Might lose my job. I deserve it.

Was addicted to coke and alcohol. Went on a mushroom trip, don't remember much of it but havent touched either in about 2 months.

nice bait

3mmc one Time month...

Fuck
Feel you user, whoever you fucking are
Good luck

Ho shit... Too late !

I think I am an addict to altered states of mind, even though I am not physically dependent on one drug. I went on a couple month opiate binge, then a ketamine binge.. I like to trip on acid about once a month to get my head straight. It helps me put my abuse of drugs into perspective, and I think that is why (as well as recently discovering kratom) I am not a pill fiend after last years fun times with opiates.
I am as close to addicted to wax as you can get though, daily use for years with very very short breaks in between

A mix of triazolam, nitrazepam, diazepam and zolpidem.

1/2

I was/am addicted to this shit man.
Maybe i am a faggot too by someones standard but if you still want to hear the details here you go.

I started back in 2013, everything was fine, loved the high.
I moved to another town to go to university in late 2013, and even back then i though i should cut down the usage in favor of educational success, anyway, before i spent a day in the lectures i met my first dealer.

The first 2-3 month went okay, but it was increasingly difficult to keep up with the pace.
(STEM at a technical university)
I skipped lectures and exercises in order to get high. Didn't review the stuff that was being taught and didn't prepare for exams.
That was still in 2013, in early 2014 i dropped all my courses and spent the year just chilling at the dorm i lived, smoking the day away, watching stupid shit on youtube, jerking off or otherwise wasting time.

After a year of that i thought i needed to get my life back on track, tried again at uni but failed miserably, because i didn't cut off the constant using, dropped a copious amount of acid and spent the summer partying away instead of learning.

End of 2015 i dropped out, moved back in at home, and even got myself a (albeit shitty) job.
To some degree that enabled me even more because i now could spent way more on weed than i used to do (100-300€ a month).
I didn't realize at the time but after all those years of using and the missed opportunities (friends of mine whom i started with are graduating this year) i started to get really depressed and unhappy with myself and how my life turned out to be (imagine the smart nerd kid in highschool where everyone thought he would turn out to be successfull one day but ends up a druggy looser, thats me).

And the lovely Absolut!
Noice one user.

Addicted to selling the shit

Wew an addiction to that shit must be horrible

I'm not gonna lie, I'm addicted to taking naproxin or acetylic acid when I have headaches

OP, It seems your real addiction is being an attention whore. Literally on par with a feminine twink

Broke bitch can't even afford an 8ball

Isn't pot linked to depression? I mean scientifically
That shit makes you depressed
Put it away

pussy.......
dankest shit ever

I tripped 50-70 times last year

It changed weed for a long time idk if it's the same now

I had a bad trip and it would make all my weed trips turn into paranoia and anxious trips. After 3 months that is gone. But it is still kinda.. boring.. But that happens when you smoke daily

Oh wow! Any other pics of your stash??

2/2

I haven't smoked in 2 weeks now (which is the first time that happened in like 3 years), ran my ass off everyday to get the shit out of my system and to keep my mind of that constant nagging in my head that tells me to buy some and smoke up.

And guess what, for the first time in years i finally felt truly happy again.
I started to enjoy things that i could only enjoy when i was high as a kite.
I know people say it's not addictive, but i don't care, for me it was.
Some people get addicted to crack, sex or food, i got addicted to weed and i wasted precious years of my life feeding that habit.

Things i never knew i missed came back with full force. Dreams are so intense now that i barely cant sleep a full night because i wake up, drenched in sweat because they feel so real.

Life is good user, your mind is the most precious thing you have in this world, don't waste that by being in a constant state of haziness.

Thank you user
Nah I'm dealing with it pretty fine actually.

Got these today aswell