Who do you got, Sup Forums?

Who do you got, Sup Forums?

I picked top.

>kobe and iverson on the same team

So Kg mcgrady and duncan don't get to touch the ball?

Call me blasphemous, but I think the top would win 5v5. The bottom has a bunch of alpha male personalities who, while brilliant individually, are going to bite each other's tongues out over who gets the ball. Duncan seems to be the only one there who can reliably lead and calm people down, but with Kobe, Iverson and Garnett going over who's going to be THE MAN? Nah.

Top's a bunch of friends who just happen to be on opposing teams.

Top easily. Timmy d is the only willing passer on the bottom team. Top has 3 pgs basically

Just what I was thinking. TMac, Duncan, Garnett would be playing great team ball, and have maybe 2 shots between them
kobr would go 14-65 and Iverson 20-45

how in the fuck is Anthony Davis' team so inept? IRL OFC

What kind of stupidity is this?

Top doesnt even stand a fuckin chance. Imagine fuckin Curry,beard, or Durant trying to play defense on anyone? lmao. Meanwhile bottom are all prime defenders other than AI who just needs to guard Curry since he chokes.

Chemistry issues. Alpha male territory spats. Iverson, Kobe and Garnett - not to mention Tracy's own dig with Kobe. I don't know if there's a coach in existence outside of Chuck Daly and Pat Riley who could get all 5 to sit down and shut up. As a collective talent, bottom beats top, but... as I said, chemistry issues.

>implying thats a factor in a hypothetical situation where the OP is talking about talent.

>implying chemistry matters when GOATS are playing current shit league superstars

I'd take LeBron with shooters like KD and Curry over any team you can make.
It'd be crazy how many open looks Curry and KD will get with LeBron driving. There is no elite 3 point shooting on the bottom team to keep up with KD and Curry drowning them in 3s.

why wouldn't it be a factor?

Because it would be a factor? Come on, this is your sport, you should know this.

I could counter that with Michael Cooper, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Earvin Johnson easily, bruv.

Garnett would just quit after the 3rd and t-mac wouldn't survive the 1st
duncan wouldn't say or do much
Kobe 15-40
iverson 13-46

Curry>Iverson
HardenTMac
KD=KG
Davis

>Lebron>TMac

Wrong, Tmacs prime>>>>>Lecuck's

>Davis

Autism : the post.

For one game tho?

And there's the fact KG and TD don't like each other

Would like to see Curry take a scrub team to the finals and win a series game all by his lonesome self against any era's most dominant team like A.I. did against the prime Lakers

AI and kobe would kill each other halfway through the 2nd while KG instigated it

top team has the lebron, the greatest player to ever play the game, its not even fair

I'd say top but goddamn, why Harden?

Curry's a true point guard. Iverson is a meme.

>losing in the finals is an accomplishment

top kek. if that's the case I'd like to see iverson get back to back mvps and shatter 3 point records

Bottom would hang 100 uncontested paint points on top. They have no defenders. Top is capable of getting hot from 3 and beating anyone but consistently? Bottom would abuse them

this just wouldn't work, you could argue for both teams if we're talking about 1 game.

however, if you make this into the finals, a 7 game series.

i'd take bottom 4-3. kobr in his absolute prime is the closest anyone has gotten to jordan. tmac in his prime pre-injuries was also a beast. iverson would shit the bed just like curry would so they cancel each other out. kobr would shut down harden defensively, tmac would even out with lebron defensively, kg would make durant his little bitch (since he is a momma's boy), ad and duncan would be complementary match ups but no one would be watching the game for those two. think of jordan vs jazz in the 90s, that essentially what the game would be about (jordan vs malone = kobr vs lebron).

>harden not wade
sup underage op

Iverson, prime T-Mac AND a Prime Duncan / Garenett?

That's not even fair, they'd destroy the paint and dominate on defense as well.

Iverson, Garnett and Duncan are all well revered for their defense.

Other than Lebron and the Brow, everyone else on top is absolute shit on defense.

You could plug Tim Tebow in at Shooting Guard and still win by double digits for the bottom team.

>lebron, the greatest player to ever play the game

>lebron, the greatest player to ever play

>lebron, the greatest player

>greatest player

No

The top has 0 (zero) defense

Curry would shit on Iverson one on one and could easily shut him down too. Iverson was a ballhog at heart. Curry would have so much open space to shoot 3s it wouldn't even be fair. Plus curry can actually find open players

Davis would shit on duncan. T-mac, Kobr and KG are the real threats

Overall it'd be close but bottom would take it. Now putting prime wade on the top... Then it wouldn't even be close, top would kill bottom

>Kevin Durant equals Kevin Garnett
wow stop posting anytime

Curry would not shit on Iverson, holy fuck you're stupid as hell.

Curry would definitely get his points, yes. Iverson would cross curry the fuck up every single time and get those mid range jumpers.

Davis would shit on Duncan? Have you watched professional basketball here in America in the past few years? Spurs have stomped the Pelicans almost every single time.

How do I know? I play close attention to those games because our former GM from the Spurs went to the New Orlean Hornets (now Pelicans) and hasn't done shit there since.

T-Mac and KG are the difference makers because T-Mac was consistent, Kobe was a make or break. He'd have 30 points, but not without at least 20 attempts on a bad day.

On a good day, it varies, Kobe is the amongst the most unpredictable ever.

Alright guys what if instead we added a prime Shaq to the bottom team and remove KG or Duncan?

AI > Curry
Kobe > Harden
LeBron > TMac
Garnett > Durant
Duncan > Anthony Davis

Going with bottom

Top without a fucking doubt. Not even close to a contest.

Would like to know why you choose top?

You fuckers do realize that the bottom team has TWO top 15 all-time players, right? Kobe and Duncan in their primes, together, would be unbeatable, even with prime LeGod.

I know like 3 of these people, so based on that I'm going to go with top.

The top team would mesh together so much better. Bottom is three isolation scorers who can't really shoot so they'd be easier to defend.

McGrady over Nash?

Trash.jpeg

LeGod can beat the other 9 at once. Not even a question the top wins.

Mcgrady and Kobe would be so fucking lethal though.

Iverson goes 12-31 from the field. Kobe goes 13-33. Duncan and Garnett get zero loooks.

Top team scores 2.8 points per possession. Lebron has an assist every time down the court.

It would be a bloodbath.

Iverson ruins the chance for bottom to win. Replace him with anyone else and bottom shits on top.

>curry>iverson
you gotta be eighteen to use this site, kid.

There's only one ball though. Literally everyone on the top team can play off ball.

>iverson>curry
you gotta be eighteen to use this side, kid.

Bottom team:
J kidd
Kobe
T Mac
KG
Shaq

kek

How much space would those 2 generate for KG and Tim on the paint though?

Nice response, faggot. If you were born the same year Iverson entered the league or later you're automatically prohibited from answering this hypothetical.

>curry>Iverson

ummmmmmmm......what?

Top. Better shooting and spacing

Curry, KD, and Harden are better, more efficient scorers than AI, Kobe, and Tmac. They also play off the ball much better. Bottom team has horrible chemistry

>losing in the finals is an accomplishment
what is finishing with the best regular season record in history and getting choked the fuck out in the finals by fucking cleveland of all teams?

Ok here is the real answer all you fucking plebs

Curry>Ai
Kobe>harden
Lebron>Tmac
Kd>Garnett
Duncan>AD

Therefore top is better. If you disagree with this you are either autistic or just trolling.

>T-Mac/Iverson
>Not Dirk/Pierce

Stop gaming the question, OP.

>Spurs have stomped the Pelicans almost every single time.
You say that as if no else stomps the shit out the Pels. AD drops 50 and they still lose, what a fucking mess of a team

>top gets Legod
>bottom doesn't get >Shaw
I'd love to see Brow getting nutted on by Shaq

top because it has a pg in lebron, bottom doesn't have a pg

>Kd>Garnett

curry > iverson
harden > kobe
lebron > tmac
durant < kg
davis < duncan

gotta pick the top based off pure starpower desu

replace Prime Iverson with Prime Kidd and I would take bottom every single time

implying that anyone other than Lebron or the Brow up top can play defense.

Top would basically have to make every single shot otherwise fall behind.

Alternatively replace harden with prime wade and I take top every single time.

Not much because they can't shoot

ok then replace harden with kawhi and your back to top everytime

nice irrelevant comment

Durant can

>'10 Wade
>'13 Lebron
>'15 KD
>'15 Curry
>AD not even in his prime yet

Fuck, you'll have to bring Shaq into this for the bottom team to have a chance

kys

>everyone rating curry higher than AI itt
>thinking curry could beat AI one on one
When did Sup Forums get so underage??

Bottom would take so many bonehead shots that it wouldn't matter. KD can also defend when he feels like it

curry is the greatest shooter of all time.

Curry would get btfo by Iverson 1 on 1 all day. But this isn't a 1 on 1 game though

He also gets made a fool of every time he checks Kyrie. Hence why Klay checks Kyrie

Just dump the ball to Duncan and Garnett in the low post. AD can't guard either of them, and LeBron can't guard Prime Duncan.

Curry probably couldn't win 1v1 but I'm pretty sure he makes the top team better than AI makes the bottom

>He also gets made a fool of every time he checks Kyrie. Hence why Klay checks Kyrie

Curry was hurt in the finals

I pick top simply because AD hasn't hit his prime yet. I love TD, but AD can already beat him in his prime and could still get better. His ceiling is scary high. Imagine AD with a good team (like the Spurs) around him. Holy shit.

>beat OKC down 3-1
>"Curry is back guys"
>blow 3-1 lead in the finals
>"Curry was hurt this whole time"

He struggles to guard Kyrie in the regular too. I can't wait to see how Kyrie goes against the Warriors with no Bogut to secure the defense behind Curry

Bogut was dogshit against the Cavs

AI and Kobe could score on any defender in their prime. LeBron would smoke TMac. Garnet carried the TWolves by himself in a difficult Western Conference (the fucking TWolves...). Duncan over eyebrow

you mean 3-1 with bogut 0-3 without

yeah probably true he was dogshit!

Thats because Bogut was legitimately hurt, unlike Curry.

Bogut going down is why the Cavs won.

Big guys can shut LeBron down. Without one, LeBron just bullies other teams.

Everybody struggles to guard Kyrie. Kyrie is a better scorer than AI anyway, he just has to share the ball. He'd average 32 on a team like orlando

Who does Curry guard on the bottom team? Top would have no way to hide or even cover for him defensively.

>Tmacs prime>>>>>Lecuck's
I've never seen a more wrong opinion

>Kyrie is a better scorer than AI anyway
AI in today's league with today's calls and rules would fucking dominate like hell. We are assuming this hypothetical is being played in today's rules right?

>He'd average 32 on a team like orlando
And? AI would average 35 on a team like that too

Sick of normie opinions like these

dont like when people are right?

Curry actuallly is an above average pg on defense. He's not cp3 on defense but he's bretty gud. Meanwhile, last year Curry had the best offensive season that anyone not named Wilt ever had.

AI was a shameless chucked who shot 42 percent for his career,

>b-but he won 1 game against le lakers

Soloing Prime Kobe/Shaq Lakers is worth a nod even if it was just for one game.

It was in LA too iirc

Then Reggie Miller was even greater because he took 2 games from Shaw and Kobe in the finals the year before

Protip. Reggie was overrated and so was AI

>Soloing

Not this meme again...

>He's not cp3 on defense
Speaking of overrated

Lebron is the best player by far on either of these teams. So the team with LeBron wins.

Why Iverson? How about Steve Nash

I didn't make it. Otherwise I'd have put Wade over Harden and probably Nash.

How about the one directly below that

Well if we're talking primes here it's hard to say. Top has the better wing play, but bottom would dominate the inside.