I want to start Pawn Stars but I didn't expect so many episodes. Can I skip any or are they all canon?

I want to start Pawn Stars but I didn't expect so many episodes. Can I skip any or are they all canon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrntYxB92GU
youtu.be/Gvu6APT3JLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need to watch them in order it will make no sense otherwise

I know a guy, let me bring him in here and let him take a look.

They're all cannon. The plot is over-arcing, similar to that of breaking bad, and if you don't start from the beginning, you're gonna be lost

They're literally 4 extremely fat dudes doing the same shit over and over again. There is no story line

>Not comprehending the incredibly complex, intelligent, and grandiose linearity of Pawn Stars

You forgot the LETS ALL DIET using Subway!
Plotline.

Watching them try to act is always amusing.

It's all staged, prepared customers recruited thru Craigslist and different castings, some are just actors presenting a fake antiques roadshow.

What happened now that [sic] Chum-Lee is arrested for gun trafficking and child-rape or whatever?

That chick on there was a butterface, but she did nudes that are nice.

I can't believe people complain about rick being cheap. He actually seems reasonable and is willing to haggle.

Those jews on hardcore pawn absolutely love ripping off those poor people while harping about how they're helping their community.

link?

I called and offered my condolences for the old man passing away and they just hung up on me. What the fuck?

You will also need to watch their game show Pawnography to fully understand the story.

I could honestly write a 100 page essay just on Chumlee's personality changes as the seasons have gone on.

And they film it on a sound stage.

nigga its like 10:30 there you think they want to deal with your shit at this hour

Show went to shit after lost weight. Don't bother with the late seasons.

No, it's a real store. I live in Las Vegas and have been there a few times.

He's not dead.

Watch them all in the modified release order, otherwise the motorcycle ride to South Dakota arc won't make any sense.

shes got a pretty good ass

Is it true it's in a run down neighborhood with tweakers everywhere?

I wrote an essay about the episode where they shoot a horror movie in the store.

It was about how crazy the performances they had to give were. They're playing fake versions of themselves, because those goofy "behind-the-scenes" bits are always so obviously preplanned. Then in this episode, they're playing those versions of themselves acting, in a horror movie. And then at the end, they watch it and there's a lot of reaction shots, so they are playing a fake version of themselves watching a fake version of themselves playing an even faker version of themselves in a fake movie.

And I'm sittin here watchin it all

>"uh i was thinkin about 800"

>"best i could do is 10 bucks"
>"15"
>"14 final offer"
>"12"
>ok u got ur self a deal my man
>SO WE SNAPD UP DIS VINTAGE 1950S PING PONG TABLE FOR JUST 12 BUCKS AN I MEAN ITS GONNA BE HARD 2 MAKE A PROFIT OFFA DIS THING
well thats the entire show every single episode, so you can thank me op i just saved you watching hundreds of shitty episodes

If you skip episodes nothing will make sense, especially the battletoads episode which wraps up multiple plots.

No you can't skip any episodes or watch them out of order, the time travel and mirror universe plotlines make the show hard to follow and 2deep4u as it is

I run a business here, I gotta make a profit too. Ten bucks, that's as high as I'll go.

Who

the chick from pawn stars keep up son

Basically. The real estate around the immediate area of the Las Vegas strip is ghetto trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrntYxB92GU

He got paid to appear on pawn stars, and he didn't want to sell the games

It's a Chumlee gets a new grill 5 shades too white episode.

>mfw history channel went from decent documentaries and a fuck ton of meh World war 2 jerking off to fucking pawn stars, swamp loggers, and down south hill billy shit
>only a few chunks of modern marvels are mixed in
>bunch of shitty live-action documentary things

why the fuck do they even call it the history channel if they never do any good fucking documentaries?

they've become the shitty reality tv show

Such a pretty smile

Waaaahhhwww dawg, Is Pawn Stars actually TVkino?

Post the essay because I'm a self hating film student who lives off of things like this

they realized that more people would rather watch rednecks wrestling alligators than a documentary on how cars were invented

The battletoads plotline was extreme pawnkino.

It's a meth episode.

I hate this fucking planet.

How long until the history channel goes under?

you know I was going to make a spoiler joke about how Chumlee dies but I Google'd and HE'S NOT DEAD?!? wtf this is some Bearenstein BULLSHIT

You can't forget about the lost episode from 2003

youtu.be/Gvu6APT3JLY

shows like american pickers and the dozens of hillbilly shows are pretty popular so unless they all get cancelled probably never

jesus

Such an ugly body though.