Feels thread? Feels thread

Feels thread? Feels thread.

From this morning's thread. Cant post a lot since i am at work. I hope you anons feel better...i wish i felt better. Have a good day bros

Anymore like this? I remember one that had like 50+ pro life tips but i never saved it

>be in highschool
>be bullied but not as much as other kids
>classmates are aware of the bullying
>one classmate is pretty
>the pretty girl feels ad about me and talks to me from time to time
>fall in love with her
>she shows no interest, she keeps saying im really a good "friend"
>finds out she actually likes someone else
>always see her hanging out with him but i still text her
>the guy she likes had to move state so nothing happened
>after 3 months she finally dated me
>best fucking day of my life
>4 years and still dating
>gf meets a guy and they talk often
>find out they flirt sometimes
>knowing i can never get a pretty gf like her again i just tried to ignore it
>i've wanted to break up a lot of times but she's really the best thing that has happened to me
>girlfriend and guy sometimes have dinner outside
>aware that things are getting worse
>i told her i know she's too good for me and she deserves a better guy
>but i begged her to never leave me no matter what
>then we made love sort of, she likes it when i go down on her a lot
>months have passed, gf never left me but still continued to hangout with the other guy

(1/3)

>just try to accept that that's how things are gonna be
>things get worse i have seen them kiss outside the door a lot of times after their dates
>they never fucked yet that's what im sure of
>the guy invite my gf and i at his and his friends parties
>i never liked parties so im just quiet there
>my gf and the guy make out a lot during those times
>it has become normal
>my birthday, planned to be with my gf all day, and then family and friends all night
>was with my gf and noticed she's texting a lot
>finally told me her "guy friend" is coming over
>i just said okay knowing my position in this relationship
>the guy finally came over
>dont know if i should say anything or what
>guy looked at me then look at my gf as if trying to tell her something
>then gf said she wants me to leave. in front of the guy.
>feeling inferior as fuck i just said alright then left
>went to the mall feeling really nervous about whats going on with the two
>tried to play arcade games to forget a little. wasn't working well.

(2/3)

>after 5 hours she texted me saying i can go back
>when i get there they're both in bed nakes
>i saw the guy has a big one and i know i have below average so i was feeling really small
>guy is smiling at me like im a loser
>i was gonna slam the door close
>then gf giggled a little and said i should pick up the tissues on the floor
>i know if i refused she'll get mad and the guy will insult me more
>i dont know how long i stood at the door still couldn't believe they really did it
>but the feeling of being cheated on isnt new to me it just wasnt that extreme before
>so i went to pick em up feeling like a pathetic loser
>almost cried thinking im the boyfriend and here i am picking up these while they're both in bed
>after a while the guy left
>gf then told me to go down on her
>i was really mad but i cant let it out i love her so much and i am scared to go against her
>so i went down on her and as much as i try to deny what i see, i knew the guy didnt use a condom
>she have never let me not use a condom before no matter how much i begged her
>was feeling really sick then she said thats my bday gift
>she said she's really tired and wants me to lick
>somehow hearing that made me feel like i have a purpose and i am important for her
>so i licked her and i know i can taste something different but i didnt stop
>after licking her i even wiped her while she tries to take a nap
>bday night has come
>with family and friends. gf is acting normal
>but im feeling like the most pathetic bf to ever exist
>it feels unexplainable, looking at her pretty face
>and knowing that just this morning, a guy has cummed inside of her a lot of times
>5 years. still dating her. other than her having a fuck buddy, she's really nice and she's the best gf

(3/3)

What

>weeaboos have peter pan syndrome
so much this. "waifu claiming threads" have ruined this community

Dude.... leave her you're only hurting yourself more

i know this word gets thrown around a lot as an insult but im being serious when i say youre a fuckin cuck

Yesterday I lost my best friend. We were both 27 and we have been best friends since 1st grade. We have been together for 20 years. We were the unusual kind of friends. I am the fat, unatractive but nice guy and the was the beautiful but jerk-ish guy. We did everything together. We went to college together. Both of us wanted to be teachers. We even worked in the same city. Every single night we saw each other in a bar or even at one's home. He died in a car accident. I still haven't stopped drinking since the news came out. I was invited to come with him but I couldn't do it because it's exam simulations or shit like that. Right now I keep remembering all the crazy shit we did together during our childhood. We fell in love with the same girl but of course she wanted him. We got high days after days, we got drunk, we played a shit ton of games. I always hooked him up with beautiful girls while I was only offering him my flat (my parents were in a rural area far from town so for me to go to high school they had yo buy a flat down town) so he could fuck them while I was smoking and drinking my sorrows out. He always understood me. I just want to die to see him again. I am completely lost. I tried my best to type something through my tears. I am going to keep drinking right now. Have a good one guys.

I am fucking crushed by the fact that I may have to endure another semester in this fucking place, because my thesis may won't be accepted, due to me being so disgusted by all this shit that I just half assed something on the pages, and now here I am sitting with this fucking pain in my stomach, thinking about nothing but how I fucking fucked up for signing up for all this. fuck.

Each time I'm reminded of this picture, I shrug it off as annoying idealistic bullshit out of touch with reality, but fuck, each time I read it, everything he says is just right.

This is probably b8 but fucking end it. You're destroying your masculinity and yourself.

>Nothing makes you look more intelligent than when you're with a group of friends and you start pointing to stars saying "Ursa Major sure looks big tonight."

I literally want to die

It's Copypasta, I've read it before.

Second this