So we're posing as an underage girl and this guy keeps asking for pics and looks like he's 30, pics in thread...

So we're posing as an underage girl and this guy keeps asking for pics and looks like he's 30, pics in thread. What should we do to this fuck?

nypa

You should probably go to the principals office now. Wasting valuable school resources on this bullshit...

blackmail him

Honeslty dubs gets reply

Get him to send another one and then tell him its been a police sting and he is getting arrested...check his reaction...

There were images but deleted them

Damn this nigga is thirsty af

Whats his facebook?

Couldnt find his facebook

Actually OP he very well may be 16 as well I had a full beard at 15(my genetics are great) but still be careful he has a thirst about him that even a 16 year old wouldn't have. More like a depraved wizard

This has potential

Here my girlfriend sent a couple second video saying his name.

All i have as of now, don't know what to reply.

This him?

This guy makes me sad for my daughters future.

Them eyebrows

yes you fucking idiot

obtain unsolicited material and share it as. If that is legal. If not, notify authority

Does your mother sow?

How old are you, OP? Because if you're talking to an actual 16 year old lad and you're pretending to be a 12 year old girl (and recieving dick pics), I think that makes you the pedo

Also he admitted owning and spreading CP..

His girlfriend is pregnant. Don't think he's actually 16

I already reported all this shit and archived it. Honestly these entrapment kids don't understand the laws they are breaking trying to out some thirsty faggot.

u got catfished once didnt you?

Not how entrapment works cuck.

Find an fbi screenshot and send it. Tell him he will be getting a call

Am I banned?

What is your definition?

OP here, he has yet to send us any pictures, and me and my girlfriend are over 18, she looks young.

op here, if this is such a big fuss ill just delete it if its such a big deal.

Entrapment only applies to LE not private citizens. You can entrap all the fuck you want and report it to LE.

Started high school in 2013...he may very well be 16

Send nudes of your; over 18, young looking gf

Looks like OP might be the paedophile..

she's not a farmer, dipshit

>33
OP done goofed

that guy is named dante

You'll never be the man your mother is

This guy is Canadian. Proceed.

This

ITT: Grown man poses as underage girl to bait underage boy. Turns out OP played himself

Again OP here, he never sent us pictures, and on his facebook a little
Fhurtber down it says he graduated

Me and some friends used to do this on twitter. We would target guys in their 30s and they would always initiate it. We would play them for about a week. Would social engineer the fuck out of them get their phone numbers and shit a few wanted to meet up. Well after the week was up we would them the truth and would have tracked down their wives or relatives and say send me 800 bucks or this goes public. And we would scrots of everything they'd clearly think it was a 13 year old girl. And ask for nudes and we would send nudes if young looking girls. They would seriously paypal/money gram that shit so fast. Was a good way to make a quick 2k a week some times more depending. Some would even have to send 200 a week for a couple months. Only a couple doubted us and got outed

No one cares and is abandoning, post pics of your gf to keep interest.