This is my first and last time posting on this website...

This is my first and last time posting on this website. My son was in a drunk driving accident yesterday and his last dying words were: Mom, do a barrel roll. I did a Google research on it and that led me ultimately here.
Looking at your website for the last hour I have seen:

Pictures of corpses
Misogyny
Terrorism
Discussion of rape
Encouraging suicide
Encouraging the use of drugs and alcohol

There is a line between free speech and insane disgusting crap that has already been detrimental to the lives of MY children and I am sure children across the world. It says i have to post an image so i did but i just want you to know that i have started my campaigning against your website as of today. If you as an online community do not clean up your act, i will be forced to take legal actions against your website. I myself am a very rich woman, and i will be sure to get the best team of lawyers to do the mash, to do the monster mash. The monster mash, it was a graveyard smash.

I remember your son. He told us he was going to get drunk and kill himself because he hated his life.
Any anons have the screencap?

also
i liek mudkips
the game

fuck off faggot

>11/02/00
>Old ass computer on the background
gtfo troll

OP is a fragile snowflake

Hey don't knock it till you try it. Babe. How about some nudes

this thread is very fishy, sauce on OP pic yet?

The pic isn't online as far as I can tell

I just read this whole post. You got me good at the very end. I tip my hat to you master troll

kek, just got it too

Use captial I's

you got me OP good job

Wouldn't a rich spoiled kid have a good camera though? You didn't even need to add the last bar, newfag.

Sorry bitch - your ugly! Welcome to Sup Forums. hahaha

The madlads R.I.P

True story or not, you should just kill yourself OP.

I had trips on doin a barrel roll yesterday. Think he didnt floor it hard enough to make it all the way round. Better luck next time

I can see why your son committed suicide.

Roll

Fits or gtfo bitch

The newfags taking the bait.

1. GTFO and KYS baitfag

2. Even IF this were true, that would be fucking epic. His final words. KEK

>There is a line between free speech and insane disgusting crap that has already been detrimental to the lives of MY children and I am sure children across the world.
No there isn't. GLHF

Nice troll.

Getthelube.com

Evil trips or whatever

Good one, congrats

>satanic trips

do a 360 faggit

:D

Pics of accident or it didn't happen
also, pic related