Non-politics YLYL thread?

Non-politics YLYL thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tnrKLygkm8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now I know what to do.....Good to know

Make sure to post it, user.

Man that looks real. That's from that 80's flick Scanners. Looks just like ISIS executions

Finally a YLYL thread to actually enjoy...more good sir

All I could think while seeing this is "how bad ass would it to be to own Toucan

does anyone have the next part of this

this isn not "you puke you lose". good thing too or i'd be out, the sour cream was it for me.

dem isis boys
always playin' pranks

That nigga on the left is drinking Bud Ice while all the other pussies are drinking Bud Light.

Based shit taste but good buzz redneck.

hi

I really, really like this image

"ProfessorXOriginStory.webm"

what the actual fuck how come they dont have these everywhere

this gets me everytime

Man/... I remember when my mom found one of my hentai drawings. I had a "young pregnant girl" fetish. I tried to pass it off as an anatomy drawing from sex ed, but I don't think she believed me on account I had renamed various body parts off their usefulness to cock. like her lips were cock pads, etc.

I used to have a hentai drawing book for years, hid it between my mattresses. dumped it when i flipped through it one night and realized my drawings were becoming more distorted and disturbing, from usual fetish shit like girls in chains to people with fucked up faces, bald patches, fucked up hands, and weird notes about pain in my head lol haven't looked back only mastubrate like once a month now im normal

>left some in there
not niggers. latinos.

is it racist if a black guy owns it???

man I want that car

>implying Swamp Thing isn't a good guy

A shitty invention I made on my shitty channel
youtu.be/tnrKLygkm8I

This is how you sell a fucking tucan, man