I
G
O
D

>doubting america's team

>going for 2
Oh god what a game

THIS IS OUR YEAR

You realize you just turned one of the few decent teams you play all season into a team with a losing record right? This game only proves that Pittsburgh isn't all that great either

Thank god the rest of the country hates you at least. Good team this year , but everyone will always hate you

APOLOGIZE YOU OHIO NIGGERS!!!!

You say this every week

is he going to be good next year?

Literally name one good team the cowboys have beaten

even a broken clock is right twice a day

I feel sad for Tony Romo. He gave his life for this team and this guy on rookie season will take Cowboys to Super Bowl.

the browns

I'm sorry that you haven't even been to the superbowl in the last 20 years

Patriots would destroy this team desu

The best thing Tony can do for us is sit back and don't mess up anything
He is the equivalent of walking under a ladder, tripping over a black cat and falling on a mirror breaking it

He's a million dollar bench warmer

>romos face when he gets an owl ring as a rookies backup

They'll go the route of the Rangers. Do extremely well then choke it away in the playoffs. Cap this.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!

Romo rides dak to a ring. Cool with me

1013 yards actually. Sets rookie franchise record. He'll get the rookie record too (he's on pace

I hope Romo stays. Instead of going out and trying to be the guy I hope he kind of just goes with the team, QB coaches Dak to a ring, gets his own, and spends the rest of his life keeping the bench warm while Zeke grinds out the dubs.

I'm betting on a sophomore slump. Like with Gurley. But he does have a great o line so it probably won't be nearly as bad.

I think Zeke may be better than Gurley by a lot, though. Then again, maybe it's just that the Cowboys have more talent than the Rams.

Is Gurley really in a slump? I'm pretty sure opposing teams just send ten men at him every down at this point, as the Rams have nothing else. It is hard to hit him with too much blame.

>tfw cowshits don't realize they're this years panthers

it's going to make the anal devastation that much sweeter

He's going to be shit once him and Dak get paid

They look like players who only care about money

Houstonfag here, s-sorry senpai...

I stopped making fun of you so much this season. You guys are actually kind of cool....

Patriots can never perform when they are the favourite.

The NFC will be taking the owl this year

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

That's just an excuse. Every team packs the box against Zeke and he's still much better.

Wait til they play Bengals
>28-14

Wont beat Packers in Lambeu
>30-16

Eagles are the better team
>Win in OT

> 8-1

Because the cowshits have far and away the best offensive line the nfl has ever seen by a wide margin and it's not close.

so the cowboys have 5 clocks?

>Has to carry a completely shit team for 9+ years
>Jerry doesn't give him an O-Line, WR core, Defense or a RB for most of that
>Jerry lets him pile up the injuries cause he's running for his life without help and wearing himself down trying to win
>Jerry's son starts helping drafting players
>gets an O-Line
>gets two RBs
>gets a WR core
>gets a back up QB
>Almost a certainty this coming draft starts fixing the Defense

>Romo too banged up to fully enjoy any of it except for one season

Goddamn you Jerry. I feel so sad for Romo

Only 5 good teams in the nfl this year.
Denver, New England, Dallas, Atlanta and Oakland. Sorry the other 27 suck dick including yours.

Holy shit. Romo is the Hillary Clinton of the NFL

Romo isn't a career criminal and pedophile who indulges in satanic rituals

This really is lost on casuals or people who don't follow Dallas in particular. Romo came in in '06 and has endured two full rebuilds, one failed, one successful, and probably won't get the chance to play with the team that was literally built for him.

men there is only two good teams. dallas and the pats

Denver is not a good team. At least not contender-good.

Oakland and Atlanta are one-dimensional, decent-tier teams.

Dallas and NE are the only teams worth discussing.

Lmao

>B-But all your opponents have mediocre or bad records!

Because the Cowboys beat almost all of the them.

This. It really is kinda sad. I want to see Romo earn a ring.

t. 2013-2014 broncos, 2015-2016 panthers logic

True, except they both have contracts.

The Panthers tore it up in the playoffs, though, at least until they got to the Owl. Probably could have won the Owl, too, if Cam had fallen on that fumble.

>tfw Garrett has evolved into one of the best coaches in the league

get fucked you cowfucker.

tfw Cowboys win 8 games straight and there's no QB to choke at the last second when the game is on the line.

no he hasn't he's still garbage, it's Linehan

>dak making it to the owl

AAAHAHHHAHAHAA

I agree with everything you said but I wish people would learn the usage of "corps" instead of "core".

I hate to say it, because I love Romo to death, but Dak is just more clutch. He makes plenty of mistakes, but it seems like when the game is really on the line he nuts up and balls out in a way Romo never quite has. Tony's an elite QB, but Dak's more of a gamer. He gets up.

Garrett is a good speaker, but he always comes off as too soft imo. Always see him clapping which to me gives off a "good effort" instead of demanding results.

Tony is a class act choke artist. He will snatch defeat right out of the mouth of victory. Nothing personal against him, I've seen him play in his elite form. But when it comes down to those final seconds he fucks up. I hope he is successful with another team desu

That's me you're responding to and sadly I agree.

Tony is a much better QB, but he gets so damn nervous. Today's game never would've gotten so close IMO with Romo, but if it had, Cowboys would've lost. I firmly believe that.

>Atlanta Falcons

Come on man, I really don't think it was on the offense as much as the defense letting it get close for the cowboys. I don't think Romo would have changed that.

You know the difference between the two?

Dallas doesn't have a huge faggot at quarterback. They're much better equipt than Carolina with Scam Fucking Newton; guy doesn't have a competitive bone in his body once his team gets down.

Meant for:

$20 mil bench warmer. comfiest job in football

This
If anything, Romo is Ron Paul