Medfags, circumcision, does it effect length?

Medfags, circumcision, does it effect length?

no your dick only gets shaped like a bullet

Instead of an anteater

it fucks up your whole dick for life.

circumcision makes no difference, retard.

Ouch my d00d

Women prefer circumcision
Now accept your inferiority

Not that I know of, other than in cases where it goes wrong or they take too much skin.

Circumcision will make your dick longer. Foreskin prevents it from growing to its full length.

makes me sad that circumcised people will never know how it feels to not be and fuck

No, but foreskin is there for a reason and removing it is excruciatingly painful.

is the uncut dick better or not gdi

I'm ok with that. Considering 1 in 1 women enjoy the look and feel of circumsized penii over goyum penii.

>women enjoy dry, mutilated ugly dick more than smooth dick

OK

Learn to get a girl wet

I love when cutfags try to justify their own mutilation. You lost a part of your dick, cuck. Get over it.

got cut when I was 16 because of incurable phimosis. I had tried stretching but didn't work. It didn't fuck my dick up at all. It still feels to good to bust a nut and it looks fine

How is that even justifying. I'm cut and I'm glad I am. To me personally uncut dicks look really fucking gross. Plus you don't need nasty uncut dick slime if you know how to get a girl wet

>Shit, he's actually got a point
FUCK, I BETTER CALL HIM A CUCK

Added length as a result of circumcision is just another south park meme. Like 3.profit, herpderp, and pleb

You never experienced proper usage in the first place, no shit it would feel better after being suffocated

it's just losing skin, not cut a dick
don't do it if not useful or retarded or jew

i lost my virginity when i was 15 so i did
i guess you knew that anyway all knowing one

If you honestly care what women think, you are a cuckoldee. Intact is best but if your shit parents made the choice for you, we can't do anything about it. We don't blame you, just your cunt mom

I wish I wasn't circumcised for the sole reason that they missed a spot on mine

Boy, if you had phimosis, you didn't use it properly. Damaged goods so to say but still... you could have got a tiny slit to expand the opening.

I asked my doctor about creating a slit and stuff but he just said that it would revert to the state it was in of not being able to retract, or it would get worse. I was fucked either way man - atleast now my dong is free

Skin bridge is from your parents not taking care of your wound and letting it heal wrong