Bought this for $80 its supposed to be LSD

Bought this for $80 its supposed to be LSD.
Is it?

Only one way to find out OP... stick it up your friggin ass

It might be blotter paper... Only 2 ways to find out if it's got LSD on it, get it tested or test it yourself. Make sure you got somebody you trust to keep an eye on you though.

Put a tab in your mouth. The saying goes "If it's bitter then it's a spitter." LSD is tasteless and nBOME is a common chemical sold as LSD, but it is bitter. So basically if it has a taste, spit it out immediately

I've had great experiences with bitter blotters. Not LSD but very visual and happy.

Eat it M8

Naah man thats lmao

It's birth control

Op i think that's a sticky note in a bag that someone drew lines all over.

I would like to request of you to put the lsd that you have bought to put it in your mouth where i am requesting you to eat it*

nBome does also have strong psychedelic affects bevause its and lsd derivative, but it caused some nasty allergic reacitions and some people have died after asphxyiating on their own vommit.

Roll up a couple tabs and insert into the Urethra to test safely

If it's bitter,it's an RC (25i-NBOME,DOC...)
If it has minimal to nonexistant taste,it's cid alright

This take a better pic

Looks like that's supposed to be a sheet too, I doubt you got a real sheet if you don't know shit and only paid 80 bucks

there is literally almost no way to find out until yu take it. hold 1 under your tongue/in cheeck for literally an hour, if no numbness or strong taste and you start triping, is probs lsd
if numbness/ strong taste, and takes forever to kick in, probably synthetic
lsd will kick in pretty fast if you hold under tongue
if no affect, take more
better yet, just take it all. awfully cheap tho for how much u got

looks like a quarter sheet. very cheap for $80
if real thats a screamin deal

Looks like you just put a bag in front a .jpg on your screen

You got tricked that's 1P-LSD

25 hits for $80 is a little sketchy so it might be a RC. Just put one in your tongue for 15-25 minutes then spit it out. Wait an hour or two and see what happens

Correction, was $80 bucks for 13 doses.
But the guy sent us 25.
What is that?

See

They are geltabs

>Geltabs
>Paper

It's a legal analog of LSD. Probably better then getting nbome or some shit, maybe he recognizes the blotters because it can be bought legally

I'd much rather get that then another RC

Op, don't be a retard. Buy a test kit and test it before you take it. And do some fucking research on this shit too, acid isn't a walk in the park. It hopefully will be a fantastic experience, but if you go in unprepared it could be the worst experience of your life.

I'm not saying don't take a tab, even if that isn't LSD. But different psychedelics have different side effects and some even can hurt you (people have died from 25i-NBOME, which is commonly sold as acid by scammers and dumbass dealers). This is why you need to buy a test kit. Especially since you don't seem to trust your dealer.

Do it in a setting you feel at home in, and only with people you trust 100%. Don't do it if you have mental health issues (or at least be very careful). Prepare for the fact that if it is indeed real LSD, you may trip for up to 12 hours. Don't do it anywhere around your parents if you are a minor, it'll be obvious that you are high.

IDK what other drugs you are into but if you have access to benzodiazepines keep one with you while you trip, they are great for calming down a bad trip. If not, alcohol works decently. You might want to have a drink before the come up to help with the anxiety.

Find something to do, something you love. Video games, a hobby, whatever. If you have a pet try to be with them during the trip, animals can be great to hang around with on acid. If you smoke weed wait until halfway through or near the end of the trip, it will make the trip MUCH more intense, and sometimes can cause panic attacks as well as full on psychosis if you took too many tabs. If would recommend only smoking bud if you are an experienced stoner, and your trip is weaker than you want it to be. You can always try smoking more next time but you can't undo a bad trip.

I'm telling you all this because last time I tripped I ended up in the ER. I've done shrooms many times and acid dozens of times, but I broke these rules and ended up having a nightmare. Stay safe!

That's definitely 1P-LSD

How can you tell? Do most the blotters look like that?

LSD is super uncommon and that looks like someone bought it mail order and is reselling it

I wouldn't worrry it's basically the same drug.

Rest in peace, OP.
Y'all should check your local newspaper tomorrow about a story of a fucktard who died from taking a deathly chemical mistaken as LSD.

Where the fuck did you buy that? There are very trustworthy sellers on the darkweb (gammagoblin), just buy from gg or a reseller and you'll have grade A, precisely titrated 150ug tabs.

Tab can be 80, 100, 150ug, not knowing how much there is in one is already ridiculous. If it's not LSD it's probably 1P-LSD, in which case it's still just fine.

In general selling poison as drug is not very good for business, especially since there's already a great profit margin to be done with bulk buying an reselling legit LSD.

Isn't 1P-LSD the same as LSD?

Very similar, some people say there's virtually no difference, some people say it's less intense and slightly different