Since I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet, I thought I'd tell strangers on Sup Forums to get it off my chest

Since I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet, I thought I'd tell strangers on Sup Forums to get it off my chest.

I'm really excited.

Tits and time stamp

I'm the husband though.

Well fuck off then.

How are you pregnant then?

It's a picture my wife texted me today.

protip: kill yourself

Why?

Congrats on the news. We're you hoping to have kids or is it a surprise?

Save yourself the trouble.

Congratulations OP.

Wow! It felt good not to be an asshole.

gratz :)

are you 12?

Yeah, have been trying for 6 months. I was starting to get worried that we would have complications. I heard it takes a few months for the birth control to wear off though, so the first few months weren't good tries.

Looking forward to the idea of having a loli daughter.

Since you said husband and not father... CUCKED!!!!!!!!

congratulations please call it vladislav if boy. annalise if female

>took 6 months
>I did it on accident in high school
Send your wife my way if you're looking for another wife's son

Really happy for you bro. Have any boy or girl names in mind?

>not allowed to tell anyone
Stop being such a cuck, just tell who you want to tell. If she wants you to do some stupid reveal shit run the other way

we both seem to want a girl. girls are much cuter. but a boy would be ok.

she only seems to like the names Sophia and Jillian, and she's being a bitch about being open minded.

what names do you like?

Random lurker but I'm pretty sure half the reason people have kids is the reveal shit they pull off on both sets of grandparents to be.

I know I'm not missing out on that shit once I settle down and start a family.

Good one

kys

OP is growing an Austrapolithecus-Human hybrid from filthy nigger seed, let's all pray together for a miscarriage. Allah akbar

Sephiroth or Sasuke

Really? Could be just for sake of a nice surprise. Don't be a dick.
Girls are cute but hard to raise. I like Eastern European names mainly

>Jillian

get her to abort it. kids are nothing but a waste of money

congratulations

i understand where you're coming from. but that's just a cherry on top for many people. honestly, in my situation, i fucking hate her entire family, and would never let her mom, dad, or grandparents ever watch my child. they can eat shit.

congratulations dude

Why on earth let some of the worst, most deprived people on the internet be the first people to know that you are having a child?? At least tell your parents or something......Your baby is going to grow up to be a school shooting btard faggot

Name it Lelouch if a boy, Utena if a girl

Me and the gf have decided on astrid for a girl. Sounds very pretty, and isn't made up or silly.

>Looking forward to the idea of having a loli daughter.

Aaaaaaand that went to heart warming to creepy as fuck.

But when you make is a surprise your just glorifying the whole thing. It isn't really anything special considering that's how we all made it here and that's how everyone before us made it here.

time for a trip down the stairs then?

How......

Revolutionary.

We tried for 13 months, then gave up and made an appointment in the hospital. When we got there, doctor checked my wife and said: congratulations, you are pregnant, you dont need anything from us. Its a true story. My daughter is 4 months old now, its the biggest thing ever. But its also hard at times, you cant prepare yourself for that, since you will not be able to imagine how it really going to be. Anyway, confrats op, hope you'll get through the first trimester well

>on accident

It's "by accident" you fuckturd.

Kek

Wife bought a positive pregnancy test off of the internet.

Will fake miscarriage within next few months.

Will then fake PTSD, depression, mood disorders.

She will live indoors in her pyjamas. You will work to support her. She will watch gameshows and get fat.

Enjoy fatherhood.

we still want to see your mantiddies. and yeah, congrats

It is special, the birth of a child is the most beautiful thing ever especially after trying hard for a baby and if it was made with love

The biology of it is not special but the social aspect is. Why do you think many people list the day their child was born as the happiest of their life? When a parent learns they will be a grandparent it is a momentous occasion. Christ I'm an INTP and have the emotional processing power of an intel 386....and I recognize that. Are you daft?

No, you fucking retard, you hold off until you get past the first trimester. Very high case of miscarriage then you 12 year old edgy neet.

Congratulations, Best wishes to you and your wife!

this user is prophet

Checked the back to back trips. The kid might be blessed

abort it and raise the fetus

checked. I must be a robot then, I consider many social constructs to be silly and time wasters. The biology is what makes it possible and is what it all relies on so why should there be more to it.

I did not see where he mentioned how far along she was. Also if that was the case he would say that he/they didn't want to, not that he wasn't allowed to.

Congrats op. They are a shitload of work. But you will never care more about something in your entire life.

To all the autists in here, grow the fuck up. Or kys and save your parents money on their biggest mistake

Clearly you guys have no idea.
No one doesnt tell because of the revealshit.
You dont tell, because the first twelve weeks is the critical phase, where hormons change. Inthat time period can come back and fetus dies.
So you tell after its secure, not before

>not allowed to tell anyone
P U S S Y W H I P P E D

stay in school, kid.

You can't get your ass pregnant faggot

>once i settle down and start a family
>once a girl doesn't scream and run the other way when i enter the room
ftfy
>cryingpepe.jpg

This however is quite bad basis user.
My mother in law lived with us for the first three months and i bet you my ass, its part of the reason we are stilla couple.
Having kids is fucking hard man. Dont reject their support because they are jerks. Rather think: i will use them for my gains

Baby will have autism

Trips decide name

Linda

Shaniqua

Marie

Silly things can be amusing, which causes dopamine to be released in your brain. Furthermore the revelation of something in a roundabout manner in which the reality of the situation (We're pregnant!) is not expressed but instead concluded through intuition by the grandparent-to-be (it suddenly clicking in their head) tends to cause an even greater release of dopamine and feelings of elation as the brain quickly shuffles back and forth with the realization.

Typically watching this interaction and seeing it dawn on the subjects (mom and dad) causes a similar but less pronounced reaction.

So in other words the biology of this scenario will cause feelings of pleasure in all involved. Much more so than "guess what we're pregnant!"

No creativity in just fucking saying it anyway. Save that line for your pals at work.

Asuna

Good job, user. I'm proud.

Also fuck off.

congrats, user. your life will never be the same. And everything you did before life as a father will seem meaningless. best of luck

I'm actually dating a woman currently. Too early for commitment though.

I usually enter the room after her though so she can't escape anyway.

soooo, you think its actually youres or tyrones from down the block?

Eugene

Khalida

Kek

Shekel

Vincent if male
Sarah if female

Shekel

Congrats

I knew a vincent in grade school. He got crones in grade like four and had to be pulled out of school. really skinny kid, prolly gay, hunch back, obsessed with penguins, prolly autist.

dont name your kid vincent, OP

Prophecy

I guess so, I just like the name.

Nigger

tell her to text you timestamped tits then

I know a Vincent too, sales director of a mid size software company.
Fuck clichés

kys

Congrats!

Names have cliches? Oh, well I guess if people automatically dislike black names...

>midsize
the fuck is he doing, jacking off all day? Tell your vincent he can do better if he stops whacking the turn hole buster

Closest wins

50 $ say it's going end up in someone gonna pay child-support within a year.

any takers?

anal bead

I bet it's a nigger.

Funny
My little girl named Sophie in a couple weeks.
Stoked as fuck.
I teach swim lessons and kids are awesome.
We will have the first girl of the family.

Congrats bro you get a new best friend

If this happens, OP can say he's now a gay transwoman and needs the money for surgeries.

Bob if female, Marie if male.

>we both seem to want a girl
>girls are much cuter
>a boy would be ok
Cuck. Name her "cock sleeve" cause that's what your old lady's feminist values will turn her into starting age 13

Trips names the baby.

Name her Olivia. Make her become a detective and force her to only date boys named Elliot who have Jesus tattoos and beat up pedos.

*is due in

Goldberg

COngrats OP
Your first?

I just had a little girl. Childbirth the most intense ass experience of your life. Get ready because it's all baby from here until graduation.
Super rewarding though you'll crush it!
Good luck m8

Stop digging for attention.