WWYD

WWYD

I'd post more faggot.

she is such a hot jailbait as long as she shuts her mouth
as soon as she starts talking its irritating as hell

Cash er ousseid how bout dat

Anyone wanna cum all over my little sister?

no you stupid weird faggot

we're talking about something else, keep your dumb fake shit out of here

Cash her outside, of course.

what kind of stupid question is that ?

Here's my wife. She tried to leave me about two weeks ago, to sugar baby for some old men so they would breed her because I'm to poor for kids. I was able to convince her to stay just before she was going out with another man, but sometimes I fantasize that I was a little too late,
and that I would walk in on some fat rich slob just as she was getting creampied and screaming on his cock.

Wwyd?

what the fuck is this weird shill shit

seriously what is the point of doing this all over Sup Forums

jesus fuck moar

Danielle Brigliani is a mascot for the cia's most recent psyop. She's helping normalise the culture of coal burning among women. By speaking in her monkey ebonic slang, she is helping bridge the gap between normal white girls and un educated black males. This will help drive down the average iq of the next generation of children birthed from interacial pregnancies (notice how i didnt mention marriage)
Brigliani does all this while putting statutory rape on your head. Shes only 13 (16 now, still underage) but you still thinks she needs a kick in the ass for talking like thag to her mother, right. And if you had her alone and she dissed you, in your head you would rape her. You wont say that, but youd fuck her. The cia wants those dirty thoughts in your head, that way you're normalising underage sex. That way their under ground pedophile ring wont seem so bad if it comes to general attention. That way, when a sexy madeline mcaine is found it wont be so bad.
Wwyd, you ask me? I'd ignore this psyop, turn 360 degrees and walk away. Thats what i would do.

how did you get these?

ur sis's got great tits

Your family?

Stolen off her phone

You're genuinely autistic. Unless you were memeing in which case it was pretty funny.

Force her to cut her nails

nice, I see you're on the other thread as well, i can migrate there as well