ITT:

ITT:

Painfully overrated things

Pic related. Not sure how anyone with a brain stem can enjoy this show

the first 2 seasons were good, calm down

Name a specific episode because I haven't seen one good one yet

Literally the most overrated show on TV. Unfunny, poorly animated liberal propaganda. but what do you expect from a liberal cesspool like adult swim?

you seem fun

Kys

The US version of The Office with Steve Carrell

Possibly the cringiest shittiest show ive ever seen. On par with the big bang theory.

Straight edge faggot.

I bet youre one of those people who dislike commonly liked things. Step Brothers is gay? Star Wars is overrated?

But Deadpool was amazing? Am i right?

Deadpool was actually good you retard

Comparing The Office to big bang theory.. ones cringy.. ones not.

Just die..

Star Wars is the biggest jew gimic in fucking history you sheeple

Maybe it was good if you're 45 right now

Sup Forums

The british version is way cringier. Gervais is such a pile of garbage, completely unfunny, everything he touches is unwatchable.

Yeah and Avengers is amazing too lol

Curious what are your thoughts on Watchmen?

I hate everything you just mentioned, but deadpool was probably the worst. Ooh a superhero who says bad words! So fucking funny! kys.

rekt

What the fuck theres a plot? Theres no forced comedic dialogue and explosions every 5 minutes.

This is gay.

Fuck off you probably preferred the X-Men origins version

sex

I actually like it, but it is way over rated. And it is objectively true that it is poorly animated.

"To Friend a Predator"

Never seen it don't really care too

>liberal propaganda

The show is not meant for thinkers. It's meant for stoners who can relate to it, and it was really funny.

How is anything about Rick and Morty liberal?
Like at all?

Nope. I'm sick of marvel/DC/whatever the latest moneygrab superhero movie is. Can't think of an actual plot? just make some shit up about super natural powers.

Watch the goddamn show, you shillcuck. Full of liberal BS

Anyone who dislikes Step Brothers and Star Wars are instantly questionable.

And you wonder why you dont have many friends.

it is, dingus

You are actually supposed to pay attention and not sit on your fucking phone

Give one single concrete example, you stupid fuck.

Kek you are retarded

le ebin proof

i'd argue that anyone who DOES like them has shit taste in film. the humor in step brothers is for edgy teens, star wars makes no sense.

This, its a comedy you queer.

The reason you dont like it is because you cant relate to it. Trying to get laid, partying, smoking weed and goong outside in general is not something you can relate to.

Im sure cartoon network has a show about Mountain Dew and Call of Duty.. try that.

I can understand not liking star wars, but Step Brothers is a timeless classic. Just remember John C. Reilly has an Oscar nomination, the dude is a gift to us all.

Step Brothers is edgy comedy?

How old are you?

>gender wage gap is real
I'll take my shows free of Soros agenda shilling, thanks.

How is this shit even on TV

I thought Talladega nights was funnier than step brothers. And if you are including episodes 1-3 in that you might want to question yourself. Not the cockholster your are replying to.

I have tried on multiple occasions to watch this show. I can't. Laugh track or studio audience, I just get pissed at the

>One sentence
>15 second laugh pause
>Two sentences
>10 second laugh pause
etc.
>One sentence
>Two word rebuttal
>30 second laugh pause

Even aside from that aspect, I just don't like the content. It acts way more intelligent and funny than it really is.

Shitloads of people love the shit out of it though. More power to them, I guess.

lol that's why he's still making movies and you're just bitching about them on Sup Forums

you know what they say about critics, they're just eunuchs at an orgy.

Yeah I remember the episode where Rick and Morty killed Trump. Oh wait it doesn't fucking exist

>Hillary Clintons ass

The show doesn't say the wage gap is real.
It's just something Summer says at one point and she's portrayed as a stupid, uninformed cunt, so it fits.

Concurred.

kek, the show creators are both known Shillary cucks. Enjoy getting brainwashed by left wing propaganda.

The lack of proof is fucking astounding. You are a moron

Dead pool was good, not great, but good.
Step brothers isn't that good.
>its the fucking Catalina wine mixer
Best part

But he heard it somewhere!

No i was agreeing with you

Oh, to be young and naive. take the redpill user, stop watching shows that are clearly just leftist shills pushing an agenda.

>this show says something that i don't believe in
>liberal propaganda

lol ok

I was very unimpressed by this show. Not PAINFULLY overrated, but I didn't understand the hype.

Half of that sentence is meme, and you're not brainwashed?

Deadpool was garbage. LE SUPERHERO THAT SWEARS XD

Step brothers was teen level humor. XD adults that act like children!

you have absolutely no concept of time

So it must be true!
Give me proper proof that Dan and Justin are doing what you say and not from the ass you pulled it out of

>Deadpool was actually good you retard

This guy gets it

It's called exaggeration. Everybody does it.

lol did you hear that from the people pushing you their right wing agenda?

>inb4 the right has no agenda

go outside

Oh yeah, those last 5 years of his career have been cinematic gold...

This
She's supposed to be the "generic white girl" of the show

I don't need to prove the obvious to somebody who is clearly not going to believe the facts when presented. Do your own research, cuck.

Compare it to alot of other movies in 2016 and it was

>inb4 if your friends jumped off a bridge

Doesn't Rick call it a fact right after that though? Not agreeing with the propaganda thing just sayin'.

what does that have to do with anything? R&M is liberal trash, get over it.

>troll harder nigger

this is probably the greatest show currently on TV, made by intellectuals FOR intellectuals. but of course people like you won't get it, so you claim it's bad and overrated because coming to terms that you're not smart makes you ANGRY

try opening a book, learning some science and expanding your IQ

*BURP*

>Facts
>Presented
You have made no effort to actually defend your accusations and you know it. I honestly am stunned at how autistic you are

>getting brainwashed by a liberal agenda = being smart

OK, cuck.

>assuming every film is made for you in particular to enjoy

you realize the world doesn't revolve around you... right?

...right?

>inb4 objective blah blah blah

Truth is he can't read

>Doesn't Rick call it a fact right after that though?
Not that I remember.
He says something along the lines of 'Did you have to mention that now?' He neither comfirms or disconfirms it, he just points out that it's a stupid thing to mention at all in front of space feminists.

is this your first argument outside of elementary school user?

show your work

>Present argument
>Get questioned
>"It's not my obligation to give you proof"
>Obviously has none
>Thinks he wins argument

Ahhh. The Donald way. Gotta love it. Let me guess... When you're proven wrong, you just state that you were given poor information, and it isn't your fault?

>get over it

lol you're cute. go enjoy your call of duty and calling people faggots because you're insecure about your own sexuality

"wah wah, muh liberal trash TV is getting insulted!"

That is what you sound like.

Every fucking super hero movie ever.
They are all shit and if you enjoy them then you are a man child who cant grow up.
Those movies are the lowest of low.

>saying the same thing over and over with nothing to back it up

ok idiot

Watching it right now

Are you comparing exaggerating to following trends?

You have NO proof of what you say. Your the crybaby here not us dipshit

An idiot abroad

I disagree with your opinion so it's somehow wrong

oh god, that show was even worse. The idiot was alright, but fucking Gervais ruined it all.

>made by intellectuals FOR intellectuals
you're either fuckin stupid or a troll

>Doesn't have a rebuttal
>Childishly insult

Holy shit, guys. I think we might have found the real donald!

I feel like the cringe is the joke though. Michael's jokes and antics are so unfunny that the ensuing cringe is hilarious.

Babies. I know three women that actually moved to be closet to "the baby". These old birds would tell me they're moving and I pleasantly inquired as to why and they all just bluntly said "the baby" like it's self-evident that a baby should inspire moving. This is a new thing. I think it's fucked up.

If he doesn't like Rick and Morty that's fine. The idiot is making false accusations and is not attempting to back it up

Never seen it, is hyped to fuck though.

I watched like 5 episodes and haven't been compelled to go back to watch more.

Any TV show that was originally English then gets an American remake is fucking shit. Every single last one of them. Saying that... I fucking hated the English Office, hate the American version more.

I hated it at first, but after weeks of being sat in a room with mates that would watch it 8 hours at a time... I grew to like it.

This is an awesome show, could see why some people might not like it though.

First 5 seasons or so were really good.

Thought it was amazing first time around... not bothered to go back for another run.

nah i think the cringe is the cringe man

Says a guy who calls Dan and Justin liberals with no evidence

i thought logan was pretty good.

hadn't seen a super hero movie since the first avengers though

Portal 1&2. Good games but there's so much fanarts n shit. Good but overrated.

>everybody does it

That is why I distance myself from any fanbase