Not a witch

Are you sure? She's making my dick twitch

That black kid?

You mean cory

Sure

She's magical

>girls
yeah, right

OP is a fag. Picture related, OP's shower.

Text book definition of a butter-face.

best magick grill

She's beautiful

>Cory in the House
Get that anime shit outta here

kayeehkay

My girlfriends a self proclaimed witch anons, she used tarot cards and sometimes theyre scarily accurate but other times theyre off. What do you think?

>What do you think?
You should check this guy's video content and literary material out.
I couldn't ever take the concept of magic seriously until after listening to some of his analyses of the history of magic, all the different types of magic, and its effect on culture, and vice versa.
He discusses in some of his videos the more showy shit that some people woo others with, and breaks down what's nonsense and what isn't.
His name is Tarl Warwick and his YT channel is Styxhexenhammer666.
Don't be fooled by the edgy handle/spooky skeleton look, he's really intelligent, and down to earth, ironically, considering that he talks sincerely about magic as being real.
He's one of the few YTuber whose videos I regularly listen to.

Its because hes talking about real magic, and memetics. Not lightning and fireballs and riding brooms but occultism and mysticism which are methods of manipulation that humans have been employing for centuries. The hokey spells and curses that hollywood has created are actually a smokescreen to keep the concept of real magic and its potential a secret. Believe me or dont, im a lvl 56 meme lord and theres nothing you can do to stop me.

I'm under a black cock spell. Been addicted for 10 years