Found out I'm gonna be a dad a few hours ago. I don't want to be with the mother and I don't want the kid...

Found out I'm gonna be a dad a few hours ago. I don't want to be with the mother and I don't want the kid. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2012/07/01/deadbeat_dad_flees_to_philippines_leaving_four_kids_without_support.html
babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-take-vitamin-c-during-pregnancy_1246889.bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10 as fucked as it gets besides slavery, do the thing were you feed her abortion juice

Hit the brat with a baseball-bat

It's never too late to kill yourself OP

abortion juice?

OP here she won't abort it.

Don't be a fag and you'll be fine. If you're a man, you'll do your responsibility.

And then there's this faggot.

I just had a kid. If you don't want to be with the mother, and she wants to keep it, just man up and have the kid. It's actually pretty cool. I can imagine that if I didn't like my kids mom and didn't have to live at home with the baby 24/7 it would be way better lol

Bretty much just realize that you wanted to have sex, and that is what sex is for soooo you kinda brought this on yourself. It's not the kid's fault.

you didn't know until a few hours ago?

well its your own stupid fault for banging a chick unprotected that wouldnt have an abortion. fucking idiot. this is why the world is full of so many shit people.

You've probably just written a cheque for 7 figures, and a portion of your time/soul as you now have a commitment for at least the next 18 years. You've signed away a little of your freedom.

It might be a rewarding experience though and it might all be worth it if you do it right but you're in now and when you're in you have to go all in.

Abortion not on the cards?

We both found out she was pregnant a few hours ago.

>One after the other
lmao

Crush plan b, sprinkle on food, continue for two days.

related?

kek, same couple probably

no, not me

This.

maybe you're just scared, why dont you try waiting a bit to see if things goes better

Pray to God she miscarries. Otherwise, consider your life more or less ruined.

I can't stand the woman. So yeah I'm pretty fucking terrified.

If you don't mind me asking, did you wrap it?

Leave to an asian country
Work online
Fuck that bitch!

thestar.com/news/gta/2012/07/01/deadbeat_dad_flees_to_philippines_leaving_four_kids_without_support.html

No I didn't. She hasn't had a period in around 6 months but she isn't pregnant, so I figured she wans't producing eggs or something and couldnt get pregnant.

I guess you have no choice but to brake up or to make her run away by herself... try something like being irritable for nothing and showing anxiety about the baby
or you could juste make her found out about some CP hidden in your computer.. should works

I believe this user. Do this OP

She knows I don't want to be with her we aren't officially together. She knows I don't want the kid either. But its her choice apparently. I suppose I could be a dead beat and just not contact her again. But its not in my nature.

Rip

Roofie her and give her an abortion drink dude.. whatever punishment comes from that if you get caught is fucking nothing to the suffering you'll endure if you allow her to shit out your worthless spawn

Or he could plant it on her computer and notify the authorities.. problem solved and OP moves on with his life

You could "accidentally" knock her down some stairs. Boom, problem solved.

Why did you jizz inside her you idiot?

>How fucked am I?

Megafucked. Congratulations. EXPRESS ELEVATOR TO HELL GOIN' DOWN

Kek

It's not that bad then, you can stay friend, ok having a friend who raise a kid that is actually yours can be a bit.. strange

This is your best chance, aslong as she likes tea

How fuckrd are you? How about how fucked is the kid since it'll be the one with a giant faggot for a dad.

We can safely say we dont give a fuck about OP, we just dont want a poor kid with their dad being OP, who doesn't know that spurting brogurt up a crackwhore produces a kid

at this point you have to chose one of two options
1. suck it up and raise the kid
or 2. be a little bitch and kill yourself

GET A FUCKING PATERNITY TEST ASAP

never, ever trust a woman at her word that the baby is yours. i don't care how long you have been together, or how much you like her, get. they can be done prenatally without risk to the baby

If you don't want to be with her, and don't want the kid, why did you fuck her with no protection?

Hope the pussy was worth

>thinking fatherhood ends when the kid turns 18
you're a special kind of stupid, user

st johns wart in her food every day for a month.

break open the capsule, pour it out on her food. There is a chance of getting caught when they do a blood screen on the fetus and your girl and find the chemical compounds in her body. But hey, its better than child support. Theres literally no way to prove you gave her an abortion. Happy accidents can be accidentally happily prevented.

You're fuckin welcome.

She's got you by the balls for the next 18 years. Sorry man.

Go to prison for 20 years. Already happened to some guy.

st johns wart is less common, and less suspected. It takes longer, but the results are the same. DO IT OP

you could try pushing her down the stairs or mount some explosives on a drone and fly them into her

You should demand proof.

ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

Move overseas asap

Congratulations, you have just beat life's main objective: be immortal by perpetuating your genes

She's taken a couple of tests and told a shit load of people. I haven't actually seen the tests but I know she's told people. I'm a little optimistic she's fucked in the head and is lying.

Are you black?

She isn't showing you the tests?? Kek confirmed not yours, don't sign any papers when the spawn is released until you see the test

>Found out I'm gonna be a dad a few hours ago.

faggot OP, you need to work on your English skills. If you are going to be a dad a few hours ago, that means you became a dad a few hours ago. Future tense is incorrect.

>silly faggot OP

hahahhahaahah. your reward for your stupidity will come in 9 months.

oh.my.fuck.

where you from OP ? didnt you learn sex ed ?

jesus christ you're dumb.

A few hours ago OP found out he will be a dad in the future. The bitch is currently pregnant. OP's post was not incorrect. You are just dumb. Go read a book.

Are you black? No one will notice.

Vitamin C causes miscarriages?

Not very. Apparently its 100% acceptable to be a deadbeat dad these days. You don't have to do jack shit besides send a support check every month. Legally, you've lived up to "your end" of the bargain. Go fuck yourself, you selfish piece of shit.

Fake as shit, and cringey to boot.

Vitamin C does nothing to pregnant women.
source: babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-take-vitamin-c-during-pregnancy_1246889.bc

It even lists RECOMMENDED VITAMIN C dosages for pregnant women, faggots.

goddamn you're retarded user

>pic related was Anons only goal here today
What a contribution you made, lad. What would we have done without that poorly worded, factually incorrect shit tier interpretation of rudimentary English speaking skills? I shutter to think what my life would be like without this shittily presented yet completely useless information.

tl;dr Always have a goal BEFORE you speak. Unless your goal is to look like a gigantic faggot. In which case, continue to correct everyone around you and wonder why you have no fucking friends.

i guess you can always hope it comes out black...

sage goes in all fields, nigger!

blow me faggot

Goal: let user know we know he is a faggot

Secondary Goal: get blown

This

This is what you get for fucking an ex.

you're pretty smart. then he has to raise the child alone and even when she gets out or is on probation then she'll never get custody.

>living in a backwards shithole that wont allow fathers to disown an unborn child
dont be a retard and be a nigger

>thinking it even begins when a bastard is born

It's not future tense until the baby is born you fucking autist.
He is not a father until he 'has' a child (+ If it is his)
He is still in the 'going to be' tense
>Found out I'm gonna be a dad a few hours ago
Is correct, He found out a few hours ago, that in a few months he is possibly going to become a dad.

>liberals are the ones degrading the fabric of american society
>fuck your sister, she has a kid, not your problem kek born out of wedlock git gud unborn child.
>trumps america

everything you just said made as much sense as chimp playing a piano

Wow, the genius messiah returns...
Kys faggot

Serious question : if you have protected sex with a woman (not your wife but just a random girl) but she gets pregnant anyway (I know it's extremely rare but the chances are not 0% so it may happen), and she won't abort no matter what ; what can you do if you don't want to or if you're not ready to be a father ? Is there a legal way out of it ? Like, can you choose to not support her and the child ?

Not at all!
Congrats you reproduced.
Start to think out of the box. You dont need to be with the girl nighther with the kids. Just make sure they are safe and comfi, than you can do what you want.

No

Im in the same boat. Im killing myself in a few hours tbh.