Trent Reznor
Lorde
Devin Perez
Steve Howe

>Lorde
o i am laffin

Danny Brown said he visited once but said he didn't really like it

That Twitter post reeked of damage control
you know she browsed and shilled her albums here. You can't lie to me you little goblin

If she did so i feel sorry for her

How do you know?

I can't believe it!

It's actually Marina!

Lauren Mayberry of Chvches
>she brought us lots of media attention

sauce

At least one of these faggots is regularly shitting up the /metal/ general, I swear to God

""""""""""Artists""""""""""

Quality post

Marina is THE artist.
youtube.com/watch?v=oTK9_cS9eTA

>Marina WAS the artist
FTFY

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

>steve howe
those were fun threads

Sky Ferreira

>nobody mentions "go to bed" Joel Zimmerman
>no mention of Viper the Rapper

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

sauce?

Lavrens here everyonce in awhile and looks at the chvrches/Brandon threads

Don't insult my nigga Andrew WK

""""""""Quality posting""""""""

do you think grimes ruined /mu?

Zeal & Ardor didn't only visit Sup Forums, he got the idea from here

>You know Sup Forums, that weird website? I have another project called Birdmask and I post anonymously [on the music board] to get feedback because they’re brutally honest and don’t give a shit about you. I used to make these threads where I would ask people for musical genres; one would post “swing”, and the other would post “hardcore gabber techno” and I’d fuse the two and make a song of it in 30 minutes. One day, someone said “nigger music” and another said “black metal.” I didn’t make the song then, but it stuck with me, and I thought it was an interesting idea.

noisey.vice.com/en_ca/article/zeal-and-ardor-interview

will toledo, obviously

Deakin posted on here when Sleep Cycle came out.

nothing personnel kid

Did he actually or was that just a meme at the time? I vaguely remember some of the memes about it.

It was real. He posted pictures of the cassette art that later ended up on his instagram, or something like that, and then talked about posting here on the Collected Animals forum. He was upset people were making fun of Painting With

I remember seeing that what was that twitter post?

>He was upset people were making fun of Painting With
Ah. I remember that. Thanks.

>o I am laffin

confirmed. she knows

man zach, thanks here

thats the original o I am laffin you dolt

>those sweaty abs

Grimes is just the new Crystal Castles.

Did CC ruin Sup Forums?

She posted her music on here, no doubt. Any artist who would've been falsely accused of posting on here wouldn't have given it any second thought. The fact that she tweets about it, in an indignant way nevertheless, just proves that she's been on here. Not to mention that she was like a 16 year old alt kiddo at the time, drowning herself in David Lynch movies and bands like Broken Social Scene.