Spend the whole playthrough ERPing with goats forsworn scum

why tho?

you just doomed skyrim, the altmer are coming hard

The age of oppression is now nearly done

stormcloaks aren't white nationalists

>aldomeri dominininin is +accurate

>segregate virtual shitskins (dunmer)
>massacre the aforementioned goatfuckers
>in a war against the imperial (((jews)))
>nationalist political identity
>the dominion are literal yellow skins

Why would you regret it? Go kill a couple hundred Imperials and you'll feel MUCH better.

>(((imperials)))
jesus christ if you're gonna do it do it right

Thanks, I will.

More like the whole empire
>tfw still waiting for a DLC of the war to fuck the altmers

Enjoy your faggit fur armor and ugly sword

>implying stormcloaks couldn't hold the AD

Your only mistake was not joining sooner

I bet you voted trump too fascist.

>tfw all of Skyrim couldnt hold the AD
>thats why they made the white-gold concordat

take all the radical racists and kill the logical ones = lower chance of victory than before, and no chance of treaty this time

All praise goes to my boy, Ulfric!

Yes, you really, REALLY did. Sorry rebel, but you're now a traitor to your empire and a disgrace to your ancestors.

But now they have the Dragonborn, over-powered as fuck and impossible to kill (he just goes back to the last save.)

>imperial (((jews)))
You're an idiot.
>HUHUHU THEY HAVE MONEY THEREFOR JEWS

Okay, we can talk about lore OR we can talk about gameplay. Not both.

stormcloaks are badass, you made the right choice. fuck the empire bunch of shekel grabbing kikes

>supporting the religious nutcases
>wanting to destroy the institutions of society

You just joined up with a glorified gang of criminals who want to destroy authority and righteous rule.

Good job fuckface.

Yes, Ulfric is a Thalmor stooge. Besides, how else can the humanity run empire oppress all the minorities if they don't reconquer the continent?

Clearly says that contact with him is difficult after he realizes he's being used you buffoon

ulfric will make skyrim great again!

>Clearly says that contact with him is difficult after he realizes he's being used you buffoon
Totally irrelevant.

>picking the hypocrites that argue for freedom for themselves while oppressing others

They are literally no different than the Empire, except that at least the Empire is self aware. Yeah, society and "the institution" kind of suck, but if the Empire wasn't doing it, then Ulfric would be. Same assholes, same system, except Ulfric is a god damn hypocrite, zealot, and egotistical fool. He's the conservative republican type. Claims he cares about everyone in his city/Skyrim but allows and fosters blatant xenophobia. A black and white thinker who, by definition, could never truly be capable of caring for everyone and is therefore a liar. A pathetic child throwing a tantrum with no better moral fiber than any of his enemies.

Remember the "Empire" is actually under control of the Aldmeri right now so Ulfric is also fighting the wrong enemy like a pleb. lol.

Nah he'll make it weak. The empire had the right idea, put a human emperor in charge to ensure human supremecy and indoctrinate all the minorites into believeing said emperor's divinity. Ulfic will just kick out all the orcs an elves and shit, then he'll just get stomped by thalmoor anyway. I mean really if a united empire couldnt push the thalmoor's shit in what makes ulfric think skyrim could do better on its own?

Ulfric is a Thalmor sleeper agent who was incepted at a young age and directed to start a stormcloak rebellion in order to weaken Imperial control over skyrim so the Thalmor could slip in and take control of the empire. It's all in the game.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak

Those damn Aldmer. Can't trust 'em as far as you can throw them.

>globalist
>hook noses

Ok

That describes the Romans too. Hell, that kind of hook nose is often called an aquilline nose, a name it got in ancient rome.

You can give the jagged crown to the imperials in solitude and join that way
Also Solitude > Windhelm

Knowing this, I'd argue the correct choice in the civil war is the Imperials, as they're the only faction that can pose a long term threat to the Thalmor. A Stormcloak victory would leave Skyrim in shambles, and make it very easy for the Thalmor to fill the void. That being said, there's no question in my mind that Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

This means nothing and you know it.

Open your eyes.

So the amount of trust you can place in an altmer is directly proportional to the number of people you have around that are willing to help you invade their personal space and toss them?

Seems reasonable to me!

One day I and my dunmer and orsimer brothers shall rise up and have a reckoning with the altmer for what they've done to us. It will be a glorious new age when that happens.

Lorkhan did nothing wrong.