>bandwagon a shit club
>why follow a team that doesn't win, hipster contrarian, etc
>bandwagon a good team
>glory hunter, casual etc

just do what makes you happy

for me its chelsea

Just don't bandwagon, faggot

>muh 2005 CL finale

why is liverpool so hated in netherlands?

i dunno i dont even watch football lel

>why comment?

i dunno

because jurgen klopp seems like a cool dude and no one on the squad has ever murdered their own fans

>bandwagoning at all

"bandwagoning" is the act of getting very invested in a team over a very short period of time while said team is on an extremely successful run

if you live on the other side of the earth from liverpool but have been following them through thick and thick for like 20 years you're not a bandwagoner

indeed, you're a lifelong customer

It is so when they achieve something you can get mad at none giving you credit for supporting them even on shit times and considering you another bandwagoner.

But the Beatles are from Liverpool :3

When I was a kid, John Arne Riise played on Liverpool. I played in defense myself.

So I went with Liverpool, and have stuck with them since.

The point is that when you first start supporting a team, for whatever reason, many just stick with that team not changing for whatever reason.

There are a lot of people that when they start following football just choose the best team there is (in Norway, usually the best in the PL), and later when/if they become shit, they still stick with them. Manchester United have a lot of former "bandwagoners" that did not jump off.

>Imagine being born in Liverpool

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in Liverpool, but in UK, and STILL choosing to follow Liverpool

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the local side THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in Liverpool, but not even being born in England, or even the UK. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the UK, and out of all the clubs in UK and the world, you decide to support Liverpool

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following United or a London team, but not fucking Liverpool. Utterly irrelevant as a club. Even their own sponsor takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

they are the sister club of celtic, my familys club

so

Liverpool were winning things up until around 2007. Even as late as '09 they were an elite team. Most Liverpool fans probably jumped on the bandwagon before then and just never stopped being a fan.

We worked it out. Since 2000, the only relevant trophy they have won (by Sup Forums's definition) is the Champions League.

City, Arsenal, United and Chelsea have all won more and more relevant stuff. Lester has matched Liverpool in relevancy as well.

Liverpool are no longer an elite team. BUT. They could easily win the Premierl Eagle because they have no Europe commitment, while their 'rivals' for the title are either fucking up (United) or have Europe to deal with (Spurs, City, Arsenal and United). Chelsea don't have Europe and are probably the most likely out of the 4 to win it due to that. Arsenal have injuries galore already (funny how Mouyes uses this as an excuse and people accept it, but not Arse), Spurs need Kane to be back on fire, City need to make sure Kompany and Aguero stay fit, if not, they're fucked.

There's nothing wrong with foreign Liverpudlians, however all these typical love anything kraut klopp faggots are easily the most annoying cancer in football
HE'S JUST A LAD'S LAD
If he wasn't German he wouldn't be fellated so much

>literally being this ABL

5 T I M E S
T
I
M
E
S

I don't think JF understand how scummy and abhorrent Liverpool are. People don't hate them because 'muh ABL' or this 'Liverpool feel' meme.

People hate them because of Heysel, because of their scummy population, and because of their scummy players and former players. If you want to bandwagon then fine, but spend some time in Liverpool first and you'll realise it makes places like Romania, Detroit, Siberia or wherever look nice

>There's nothing wrong with foreign Liverpudlians

lol scousers are alright its the foreigner bandwagoners that are scummy

also siebenburgen is better than most of UK

>le ebin nationalist post
SAD!

But he isn't talking about Leicester? I'm confused now

holy shit those digits

it's a very scummy club

however the foreign tard can only hear >muh passion and >muh YNWA

scum attracts scum m8, trust me scousers are tame retards compared to some of the bandwagoners

They're >pashun merchants and YNWA merchants and cult club merchants like Celtic. People in general are also drawn by tragedies and conspiracies and Liverpool has Hillsborough and the 96, so people jump on that and make it their own like tragedy junkies.

This thread is why. The butthurt we cause is glorious

which part of Liverpool are you from la?

Who is this delicious beautiful male?

It's just hated by young people, the dominant demographic on the internet because they've been relatively unsuccesfull in this century

You've never even been to Liverpool. It's mostly fine. Manchester is ten times worse.

>numales choosing Liverpool

That kid aint his familia

>tfw I found out Manchester has a higher crime rate than Liverpool
>tfw Sup Forums lied to me

Why would you guys do this?

Yuros have the same mindset about everything on this board

>Americans make threads not about soccer
>lol dumb Americans don't follow the true sport XD
>Americans attempt to discuss soccer
>lol dumb Americans suck at this sport, tf TT XD

Just say fuck it and ignore what others say m8

I used to like them because Dirk Kuyt played there
now they're just a bunch of meme players

Why would you choose to bandwagon a team with literally 0 (zero) title wins and then get annoyed that they still arent winning anything?

My uncle, my great-uncle and my father are all Liverpool supporters. They all started following (bandwaggoning, sure) Liverpool in the 70's, when Liverpool dominated and they got like one live game from England every weekend. My uncle is especially nuts, and is over at least 4-5 times a year. Never really had a choice, and I'm glad. Went over to watch the Watford game last weekend. Money well spent.

There's a solution there, don't be a cunt and support your own club

I bet you're a united fan aren't you

I support Manure lmfao

>spend some time in Liverpool first and you'll realise it makes places like Romania, Detroit, Siberia or wherever look nice

It's a nicer city than manchester desu senpai, Manchester is like Kibera around the Arndale

>however the foreign tard can only hear >muh passion and >muh YNWA
>literally a foreign tard

But americans ARE allowed to talk soccer.

>go to mancheser saturday
>get to hotel
>there's a bunch marching down the street waving an islamic flag and banging a drum
Fuck knows what they were on about

kuyt is an absolute meme player

the city is so disgusting its like some kind of dystopia

they literally label the "real" homeless people and the public are told not to give them money and try to antagonise the unlabelled homeless like what the fuck even is Manchester

LOL look at this dumb american

jesus christ you americans always make my day

>Giving money to the homeless on the street

>implying

the fact that this is actually a thing the council are doing though is just fucking ridiculous

Manchester is possibly the largest slum in Western Europe desu

it makes you feel warm inside though, especially if you manage to get a selfie of you doing it and post it on facebook for others to see how good-natured you're pretending to be

Why do the Irish have such a hard on for Liverpool?

It wont fookin slip this year

>he doesnt know that Liverpool feel

You didn't explain it very well because you have an 8 year old's command of the English language but there's nothing wrong with encouraging people not to facilitate homelessness

It allows them to covertly satisfy their cuckold genes. They get to support and enjoy Britain while under the guise of "Liverpool is oirish la"

I do it when they play a song I like. Last week I gave a guy who was playing "My way" on the accordion about 5£.

Eternal buttblasted ABL thread

This isn't a leicester thread

What's the difference between labelled homeless and unlabelled homeless?

It's not just in Manchester people are told not to give to beggars though

>Support muh local club

Easy to say when you live in England.

In the U.S. There's no such thing as a 'local' club unless you live near a city. Even then the local club "Tampa Bay Mutiny" died off so then we lost our 'local' club.

Make your own club then

I do on FM every time

the difference is that you're being homeless illegaly if you dont have a lanyard lol

College football dummy.

Domino Presley

I still stick with Leeds

Family in Scotland Celtic, family in England Liverpool, life long Liverpool fan. can you get better.

Me

I started following as a child, about the time they still played CL. Then it just got stuck
>inb4 "support your local team fag"
I really do, I go to their stadium like every month, but in smaller countries like ours is usual people support their local club, and also follow some european