Stoners of Sup Forums, I am curious about your life experiences?

Stoners of Sup Forums, I am curious about your life experiences?

How old were you when you first smoked weed?
How often did/do you smoke?
How old are you now?
How is your life now, and your general state of mind?
Do you regret having started?

I'll start:
I was 14 when I started.
When I was 18 I smoked everyday with occasional short-medium term breaks up until now.
I am now 25.
Life is ok, I have a decent job and live on my own. My personal life is shit though, I have few hobbies and passions, I neglect to keep in touch with old friends and don't socialize much in general. I have not been successful in getting a girlfriend and basically have given up. I am still depressed and feel clouded and demoralized.
I do regret having started smoking, especially at such a young age.

Drugs are bad and you should feel bad

16 when I started
Smoke at least a bowl every day
I'm good now.. I was in a couple homeless shelters and jail a few times, but now I have a beautiful gf and I interview, hire and train people for a living
State of mind currently = relaxed
No regrets

nice try fbi

Thanks for sharing user. I am glad things worked out well for you.

>I interview, hire and train people for a living
how long did it take you to achieve that?

No problem user
Sorry about your thread
See you on page 10

neat

I smoked weed once. Immediately started sucking the dicks of everyone around me to earn money so I could buy more weed

Was 19 when first tried weed but had done acid, mushrooms, ecstasy, etc.
As soon as I smoked the first time I was a daily smoker. Still am.
26 now.
Life is good. I have a car, my own house, make about 40k a year doing network administrator stuff. Have a live-in gf of 4 years.
Do not regret. Still love pot.

Started at 15
Didn't smoke much at first, but after I got kicked out of college and started working I was smoking much more, on about a Q per week now
Life's alright, decent job, mind's alright but a little depressed every now and then, no big deal though
I kinda regret it, it's expensive and I basically need it to sleep now, but it's still fun and it's also how I met almost all my friends, so I don't know

I started when I was 13 and I totally regret it, 'cause my mind couldn't handle it and I got really anxious and paranoid after some years. Today I'm 17 and I'm pretty sure I've gotten anxiety because of it.

About 5 years
Definitely worth it

How to get banned 101
Anyways smoked my first joint at 13/14 dont remember but I got pretty scared and didn't smoke at all till 16 since then I've been smoking weekly/daily depending on free time and cash

f

You guys are still young. Your brain is still developing, particularly the frontal-cortex and will continue to develop until the age of 25-30. Don't make the same mistake I made. I am basically a life long teenager now because of my heavy weed smoking in my teens and early 20's. I seriously feel like cripple right now.

you're a jerk

How does it affect you? (1st guy)

I started at 13
Started smoking everyday since i was 17, though i have had small breaks here and there.
Currently 23
I've never tried much in life so ain't expected much, but I've had good times and i get to do what i want.
People tend to like me i was popular school
Don't have anyone to answer to that's how i like it.
Kinda a loner kinda a stoner.

But i fully intend to get my shit together after countless half assed attempts.

Started around 14/15
I am 36 now
I have smoked almost daily since I started.

My life is great. College degree. Good job. Own my own home and car. Good relationships all around.

I think I could be even further along in life if I would have never started. But, I am doing ok. And I enjoy it.

don't blame weed you sad fuck

>16
> I used to smoke once a week, but now i moved back to my parents house because i'm broke and can't smoke anymore 21
> Now that i'm not using it's prettty shitty, because i have penty of moborbid traumagenic mental illness and just weed makes life less of a hell
>Not even a bit

>have hard time managing emotions
>do not do basic chores until shit is way too fucked up
>brain reward system is totally fucked so now I rely only on instant gratification and have no interest in perusing long term goals
>have a hard time focusing and making decisions
>have little to no desire to socialize even though I enjoy it when I do
>overall have very little drive for life and look for excuses to waste time

Those are just some of the ones I can actually notices.

18 when I started
I smoke like, once or twice a week, usually with girlfriend/buddies when we're bored, never alone
22 years old now
Life is fine, I have an average college life, I smoke about as much as a college student drinks
I don't regret it, weed isn't a way of life or the devil's lettuce for me, its just an alternative to alcohol to have fun on the weekends

>How old were you when you first smoked weed?
18 I think
>How often did/do you smoke?
infrequently until 20, then every day until 23
>How old are you now?
>How is your life now, and your general state of mind?
less lazy, more motivated, clearer mind now that I quit. It was nice but I just couldn't keep doing it forever
>Do you regret having started?
nah, now I know enough about drugs to avoid the harder shit

20. 25yo now. Used to smoke with a few people one moved to the Dam the other 2 both brothers experienced some kind of mild psychosis went into wards for a short period. Smoke everyday after work. Miss the days toking with friends now i just smoke to make activities after work more interesting when im alone.

Obs: I stared 16 but it just last 1 week. I came back and started to smoke once a week last year

Started when I was about 14, but rarely smoked. Usually just when I slept over at my friends houses.
17 now and I pretty smoke everyday, don't use flower as much and pretty much use only oil.
Don't really know how much it's changed my life. I've spent much of my life really wondering why the fuck we're on this planet and if we have any importance at all. I guess weed just gives me an escape from the reality I have so many questions about. It's got me a lot more friends and helped me get a social life. No regrets yet but I'm only 17 so...

>Drugs are bad and will ruin your life, so if we catch you with them, we're going to throw you in jail and ruin your life.

And did it affect you like that when you were younger and smoking daily?

Started around high school, pretty much everyday since o have smoked in the evening

Never before work ever

Now 33, IT Manager at law firm, smokin hybrid Asian wife and 2 beautiful kids

Make around 90k p/yr

Live in Sydney but rent home

Life is good, always thought if I hadn't touched weed that I might have been more successful

Don't care, weed opens the mind in moderation

I'm extroverted by nature but don't like being high around large groups or people so I just smoke at night with the wife

>didnt smoke until the end of junior year
>here and there occasionally
>smoking more and more thru the summer and senior year
>by the first semester of college im smoking multiple blunts a day
>smoked pretty much every day ever since
>weeks and months long tolerance breaks here and there but nothing that lasted
>26
>life is preddy ok, have a nice steady job that pays well
>state of mind is generally fine, have highs and lows but generally ignore mood swings n shit
>dont regret having started

had a gf dump me over my smoking habits, the way she saw it i was cheating on her by smoking pot. she was away at college and i stayed home. had to hide and lie about my smoking routines. she hated my friends she knew who smoked pot. a few times id ignore her calls or texts or not call her when she wanted me too because id be smoking and she would get hysterical

>2 year anniversary
>shes expecting the nightly phone call
>riding around with buddies drinking n smoking
>dont call her because dont want to have to talk all lovey dovey to her in front of the boys
>plus the volume is all the way up and knob is ripped off
>eventually she starts calling
>answer a few times
>cant hear her cuz loud music
>mostly ignore her calls and texts for 2 hours
>shes hyperventilating and having like a panic attack when i finally do call her

lol

That bitch sounds crazy

It's being decriminalised all over the world

You can't do jack police man

first smoked at 16 and didnt start smoking heavily until i was 18. still feel like im stuck mentally as an idiot teenager but i know many kids who started smoking in 7th grade and they are beyond burnouts. make jeff spiccoli in Fast Times look like a valid victorian

I snorted and sucked cocaine off a black guy's cock. Everything is going well. Perfect life

We'll see what Trump and Sessions have to say about that. Once they're done with the immigrants, they'll come for all the legal pot smokers, and you can be sure one of the three letter agencies has a list.

I don't know to be honest. It actually felt like it was helping and that I was treating my anxiety and depression (I had a pretty shitty childhood and dysfunctional family life. My father was not a father figure and anytime they found out I was still smoking my family would be extremely hostile and demeaning to me instead of trying to understand why I was doing) So yeah I did it to rebel from my family and because it made me feel good. Now I feel like 10 years of my life have mysteriously vanished and my mind is an undeveloped mess.

she was. she was a red head too so xxxl crazy. eventually she just gave in and decided to let it go and smoke with me because i kept pointing out how ridiculous she was being and wore her down

>How old were you when you first smoked weed?

Once right after highschool, then a bunch during junior college & university

>How often did/do you smoke?

Daily. 3 to 5 bowls.

>How old are you now?

>How is your life now, and your general state of mind?

Excellent. Pot helped me get my personality sorted out, and paid a role in my success today.

>Do you regret having started?

I wish I had the money back... but I've benefited from pot much more than the money I've spent on it. And I make good enough money that it's not an issue.

I first started smoking my freshman year of high school.
At the time only when my friends had it so maybe once a week if not once every other week.
I am 20 now.
My life isn't all the best. I'm not the best great decision maker and have dug a few holes but nothing i can't dig myself out of. I'm always mostly happy in my head.
I don't regret it. I'll smoke into my old age or until my lungs get sick honestly

>Trump and Sessions
>coming after the legal pot smokers instead of the dealers
>not going after the hard drug crowd
>not going after the pedophiles
>not just going after the mexican cartels
>going after american citizens for smoking pot legally

what is this completely retarded nonsense you speak?

I forgot to add on. I love smoking bud.
When I'm stressed about the daily life I can always count on a fat bowl to be waiting for me at home to smoke late at night. Then i wake up the next day energized mentally and physically from great sleep and i try to make best of the day.

Revenues in CO, CA and WA are skyrocketing, violent and petty crime dropping, DUI's and assaults reducing

Wouldn't put it passed the current administration to arbitrarily spend our tax dollars on such a ill conceived campaign however First Lady Ivanka will press daddy for Lienancy.

It's still illegal at the federal level, and Sessions is on record for wanting to put a stop to it. You can easily arrest more pot smokers per government dollar by going after the list of legal smokers.

A lot of things that used to feel like completely retarded nonsense have come to pass recently.

What many don't realise it both big pharma and private prison lobbyists are leading this which hunt of weed

Seeing the DOJ continue its class 1 status shows the power they still yield

I live in Australia so I just watch from afar

With that said, your correct. Any federal agency can shut down any dispencery at anytime

im aware its illegal at the federal level and im aware of both pharmaceutical and prison industrial complexes, but just going after the users? a fucking disgrace, as is just maintaining the status quo in the war on drugs and furthering the victimization of the lower classes.

go after the dealers, the wholesalers, the producers, the manufacturers. but oh fuck wait that doesn't produce an endless consumer base for big pharma or PIC

they need to just go after and shut down the big manufacturers and peddlers of cocaine and heroin and the like, but that has too many dark notions and implications attached to it

Nope, that won't work. So long as drugs remain illegal and people still want them, there is a huge profit motive for anyone willing to sell. Take out the kingpin, and a new one will take his place overnight.

>legalize everything
>go after the emasculated big shots

there has to be another option besides

>lol arresting users and addicts

I just turned 15 a little bit after my birthday.

We are their meat and potatoes. Prisons filled with people caught with minor amounts ensures additional state funding

Phara are freaking out at the idea that weed will replace a shot tonne of their biggest selling over-the-counter and prescription medicines

Once we start messing with the weeds chemical structure and it's inherent qualities for pain management, we won't need to go to the pharmacy anymore

When kaiser sat down with Nixon convincing him to privatise and monetise so much of the healthcare that industry he placed the cherry on top by classifying LSD and weed as class A, thus allowing him to lock up the negroes and hippies who were challenging the establishment

Much is left over from that era, present day it's more lobbying and evil conservatives who greened out in highschool and we're made fun of

Damn man, you've given me a lot to think about, cheers