H-have some tea and t-tell me about your mother, Anonymous

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Wjtxn6nHcL
youtube.com/watch?v=hAiySOONc2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello Alice :)

Heya ali

alo nice meme, goodbye

Alice, forget about my mother let's get down to the real shit. Do you like to draw?

Hi Alice! I want to fuck my mother.

Can y'all help me with something

mom hid her emotions and now i have no idea how to deal with female emotions. i can handle guys emotions by leaving them alone or being there to vent, but women's emotions seem vastly different.

H-hello guys

Hi alice. My sleeping patterns are fucked up, any ideas?

Hey alice stone here

Hello Alice how are you today? what did you ger for lunch

T-they aren't; you are just p-poor at emotions in general

Alice what kind of tea are we having today?

Is that some Joking Hazard? Top tier taste in games

Alice what do you think your kids would be like?

Hi Alice! My parents divorced when I was three and I grew up with my mother. Didn't see my father often. For years I hated her and openly disrespected her because of her poor choices. She's turned around recently and we've been on great terms these passed two years!

Sing for me Alice.

why so urly miss scientist ?
and im pretty sure every where but your kitchen is fucking mess

mom's doing alright I guess, she let me cook her dinner tonight.

I'll pass on tea, I'm actually allergic to pomegranate!

Not really a tea drinker...

Holy shit I've missed these threads. Hi Alice.

Initiating bumping protocol...

Bumping complete.

Glory to Anonkind.

I w-wouldn't know, I c-can't have them

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Wjtxn6nHcL
Never mind...

H-hello dear

Food clock method? Can't say I have...

It's a trap!

youtube.com/watch?v=hAiySOONc2I Sing this for us!

My mother has a lot of stress,
And over the years you can see it took a toll on her. small face, walls under her eyes. I'm afraid to ask what it is. becouse i know ive been a part of that stress. and maybe still am.
Becouse

Well shit I didn't know that. Why not?

You're very welcome ma'am.

Only to the untrained, virgin eye.

That is a diet i call death...

Do you wear a bra?

Hey Alice! I guess my mother is doing fine, she learned she got pregnant not so long ago and is kinda kicking me out of the house.

Hi Alice! Hope you're doing well.

right? I'd love to have some, but my throat closes and my skin gets really itchy! one of the only foods I'm allergic to, and it's one of the best fruits for you...

hey miss 2B.

B-basically, you have two clocks related to sleep: light (based on absorption of blue light) and food (based on when you ate).

S-so, stop eating for 16 hours, t-then eat when you WANT to wake up. Your body will adjust to the presence of food!

N-no thanks.

D-damage

boy oh boy I sure am distracted tonight.

Good evening Alice.

Today I have worked in the forest with my dog, mother and father have been fighting all weekend so it was nice to get some piece outside of the house.

Came home a couple of hours later and my parents have miraculous made piece with each other :)

We later watched a movie and it almost felt like I was a child again.
Today was a good day
// Thats wede

where the heck are the words of encouragement i need

*nods* Jill. Missed you on Saturday night. I was hoping to be able to talk to you, one-on-one. I'll have to catch you at some other time I suppose.

is 7 dont you do this threads at 8?
and what i mean is im pretty sure you keep tidy only your kitchen
"points toward left of the wembs/pics"
also once Nano pulled your camera(not the last time) away and yeh was kinda messy with shoes lying around and stuff

I want to write a book. Should i?

May we see your room and have it serve as a basis for comparison?

You got some nice dubs user, have to be grateful for the small things in life :)

T-that sounds awesome

Absolutely, w-why not?

this is a dude, right?

N-nope

If you use your imagination hard enough, she could be if you wanted to, I'm sure.

im sorry alice, i don't understand hoow girls can be so bad at managing their emotional weather. my gf talks about how she's awful to everyone when she gets moody. i know im suppoed to be there to support her, but most of the time its the truth and im not going to sit here and disagree with the truth when she's be ignoring it for months. she has a ton of work to do with her emotions and the way she goes about doing it (only talking about the negative) is driving me away because normally im the realist in the relationship (conversely she's the dreamer).

... Problem, I enjoy food too much.

Hi Alice! Need a little advice...I hate my nephew. He's like 4 and is an absolute terror. I've babysat for kids around this age and they're nowhere near as bad, and now I don't want to spend time with my family knowing that hellspawn is going to be there. Can I tell my sibling their kid sucks and I don't want to be around them, or should I keep that to myself to keep the peace?

im more concerned about my father thinking im a loser,
i dont care what my mom thinks of me.

i vacuum my room every second day
i dust once every4-5 days
i do have some cloths around
but i live in flat alone and got kitchen
spare room(which my cats love to trash alot) and bathroom and shower room to clean as well

I, um... did you message me? I'm really sorry, I was out of town all weekend. is everything okay?

it's eight now, since Daylight Savings happened.

Yo 2B, your game any good? Can't decide if I wan't to buy a Switch or a bunch of games for my PS4 or a Bass.

D-don't give them ideas dear

>stuttering in text

Get speech therapy, faggot

not alice, maybe he needs some tough love. ask your nephews parents about what you can do to bring additional discipline to the table.

Well I feel bad now. I don't like feeling bad.

ma'am that is what nines would say,,,, you posted the wrong android

dude! peace and good will %)

well like i said i got off first day sore as all aych ee double hockey sticks feeling like i wanna quit but knowing i cant give up

T-thanks, I h-had three years

what, you're a guy??

I highlighted your post on the board section, i hope this way more people are going to notice it, because right now we need feedback, and only three replies on 73 members are not enough, i'm really interested regarding that thing Depth talked to you about, i'm not sure wheter we can find enough people to pull that off though...also we need a DM, i'll be asking around, i was thinking about Reimu but i'm not sure if she would be ok with doing that.

>Virgin insult
Ughhh it hurts...

How can i talk with you?

buy a cheap used bass and a couple games, user.
look for a Squier VM jazz bass.

Pics or didn't happen.

I just wanted to hang out is all, nothing urgent, I promise.

I'm not sure. I'm waiting for the Steam release this Friday. But all the review sites gave it 8's and 9's, for what it's worth.

Bass huh? What kind?

As if I really needed to.

and where the FUCK is blood-chan????

I'm a g-girl, sorry

well dosnt happen in here till 26 of march so guess make sense

Heya Alice

Hey Alice, how's your night going? I had some awesome tacos for dinner~!

Friend of mine's got this 5 string bass he's willing to sell for 260$ CAD with an amp, never played bass, but it looks fun.

Oh I know. It's not like I can avoid it anyway.

Oh m-my, how were they?

*waves* h-how can I help you tonight

Do you accept anonymous mails?

S-sure, why not?

I like to address my superiors in such a manner.

We'll talk it out on the discussion board. And thank you very much for posting; I appreciate it.

Virgin insult too close to home? I apologize.

That is quite a steal. I'd recommend going for the bass. Forget the Switch. Nintendo is a terrible company anyway.

Mhm. Dunno if anyone can help now...

BLOOD-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

What is this, then?

But... Food.

Period-chan exploded, three times.

I'll g-give it my all

Amazing to say the least. They really hit the spot~!

hot damn, those trips.
and still, I hope we can find a chance to catch up, it's just been a long week on my end.

I... didn't even know there were different days for Daylight Savings. I thought so few places used it nowadays to begin with.

that's honestly a pretty decent price for a bass, let alone a five-string. unless it's an absolute trash brand and needs the biggest setup in the world, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.
besides, playing an instrument is an extremely rewarding hobby.

Incorrect! I am Nino!

Hello Alice, is a cigar sometimes just a cigar?

wdhmbt

El Nino?~!

I just found out that I have autism, apparently.

are you single?

Heh, that sounds sexual. And you tried helping by the past, without much changing. I only fucked up my sleep schedule.

time for therapy already.......

Yes, I consider you to be. Along with Reimu and Vert.

And just a thread too soon. Damnit.

Long week? I know all about those. What have you got going on?

Hey Alice. Kind of a difficult question for ya. I've recently been having panic attacks caused by my fear of dying. This fear came about because I am constantly in pain just about everywhere on my body. Docs say it's probably stress, but haven't done any tests. My question is can stress really cause this much pain?

Heard something about her going for about 6 months.