I will throw a bottle message into Sava river in Zagreb in a few hours

I will throw a bottle message into Sava river in Zagreb in a few hours.
All replies will be printed and put in the bottle along with my email address etc.

go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jh2P3n7UNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Croatia is full of faggots

check em

that's it?

Also known as please post cp... mods!!

I want to die.

Also white power.
P.s come to Norway haugesund if you brown ladies want real men

Got's nuts I hit sluts and young lambs the young man
Sam I am I do slam I can't stand my dick jamm tastes great
So hows about some head mrs reagan I'm sure your fuckin redneck reggae is looking great and
i like to Participate in what I like to call a darker theory the crazy man ahead is out to kill the happy cheery

the skywaterer is watering the sky.

This bottle was launched by a faggot.

this note is covered in anthrax.

The world will be at peace when all dirty filthy Muslims are killed and raping and molesting their wifes and children to get pay back

I wiped my aids infested saliva all over this letter

They will never know about the bodies wrapped up in plastic in my basement i showed my friend once he didnt react how i thought he would so now he had to join them

Visit Sup Forums
We're a secret club
Asuka best girl

Throw me back in the river or your mom/wife/daughter/lampshade will die in their sleep tonight.

Flip a coin
Spin three times
And count the last two digits of my post for my autism level right now
Woof

OP shoved this bottle up his ass

HOW BOUT IT FOR WESTERN KENTUCKY
2023 NCAA TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS

Well would you look at those digits

North korea best korea

Check'd

War
War never changes

Check'd

the world is ran by jews

Traps are not gay

The Shinra manor is scary

kill all serbs

BRING BACK YUGOSLAVIA!

HRVATSKA JE ZEMLJA USTAŠA.

Those fucking chinks sold me baking soda

Hello there.Bye

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

I want to lick maddie ziegler's asshole

Turkey is the best country in the world.
Fuck usa Fuck europe fuck balkan

The Internet is a scary place... run while you still can...

()() is not a palindrome but )(() is

Hitler did nothing wrong

[email protected]

9gag is better than every chan

i like big juicy black cocks

Ur fkn retrded

mike there is no time to explain but you need to run

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COMBILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM

OP here;consider these sent.
The interesting thing about messages in bottles is that sometimes they float around for centuries before being found,so they're kinda like floating time capsules.Maybe some future nigger will find these and laugh.

Btw I will weight the bottom of the bottle down with salt so it floats upright,and I'll attach a plastic flag to it so it's more likely to be seen.

>Sava river in Zagreb
I have no idea where these things are or if they even exist.
Yes that's the message.
That too.
And that....

Sava is a long river running from Slovenia to Serbia.
Sending bottle messages is my autist hobby because I find the fact that the bottles might end up almost anywhere on the planet very exciting.

Interesting. But we will probably all be dead before they are found by other humans.

Still, don't you want someone in the future to find this and just say "What the fuck am I reading?"

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Don't do drugs, they legit fucked up my peepee, do you want that?

Is this an attempt at a haiku?
It's 5 7 5, not 555
A better version of that is
Sup Forums is the best
We're a secret virgin club
Asuka best girl

Hitler did nothing wrong

Yes, that is very very interesting and a great thing to think about, but the current things look very grim and "modernization" will eventually change the world in such a way that these things will have not the same effect.

Unless the whole world gets nuked, then it's all for nothing :(

This was written on 13/03/2017
youtube.com/watch?v=7jh2P3n7UNQ

Fuck yes.

I doubt nukes will destroy the world. AI or molecular nanotechnology current have a ~4% each chance of wiping out humanity in the next 100 years…and other effects could change many things.

It is already happening and will come soon.

Fuck bitches get money.

Ad victoriam non sibi sed patriae.

Vidi te horrore visionis nocturnae morte peior.

Feminism will destroy the world.

We will revert back to ancient societies whom worshipped idols of fat women .

The world will start over from the beginning . It all runs in a loop that is the secret.

Eventually those societies die out and the modern world will be born again.

All the ancient religious texts simply describe the survivors of each apocalypse. The 'gods' are the elite that house the seed vaults. They supply a garden to help rebuild civilization. They travel the world teaching architecture and science. Then are forgotten to history again.