I'm the only girl on Sup Forums. Ask me anything

I'm the only girl on Sup Forums. Ask me anything.
Tits already leaked before you fags start to whining about it

Fuck off whore

Puff you can do better than that

The bottom half of your body looks like it ate the top half

fat nigger cunt fuck off or tits

That doesn't count as tits

No tits, no time stamp.
Gtfo

Do you like stuff?

lol yes

Only pics i had and i'm at work

Then take some more...What, no toilets at your work?

When's the last time a guy came inside you?
Describe his cock.

>before you fags start to whining about it
So, you're already aware of the rules and come with that weak shit? Don't even bother with tits, just GTFO!

I'm actually a virgin (seriously)

Where are you from? I can fix that with my decent sized nig dick

How many peenors have you sucked?

I just can go there in an hour user. Maybe if you stop being a cry baby you can see it in some minutes

get out.

I'm pretty sure you can't. I'm from Brazil.

what r u like a fat mexican or something

Tits already leaked? Wtf. Are you that stupid that you think saying that replaces tits + timestamp? You're truly stupid and not doing your feminist buddies any favors.

LMAO something like that since Mexico is soo close to my country as your dick is close to your brain

I'm in Peru, wanna fug? I have no acne and a 6 inch dick. The only problem, Is I only have 1 eye.

Brazil is a Mexican country.

Did any of the guys suck your cunt?

Oh I'll fly there for that sweet pussy. Want my Kik?

lol It's ok, i kinda have one eye too
Maybe if you come to my country

Nope. Boys are selfish fuckers

ONE EYE QUADS GET
LEGENDairy!!!!!
Top zozzlemonzozzlemonster

Of course! I must have missed my geography class

I'd lick your vagina and butthole
This is the eye one Peruvian

So you're willing to post tits to Sup Forums, but you're a virgin? Gonna go ahead and guess you're not a virgin by choice then?

>puff
>pfft
kek

May i ask why do you have one eye?

>one eye
Pic.

For later fapping.

Well, i'm a virgin by choice because i'm a introverted stupied person who almost never leaves the house (that's why i'm on Sup Forums). And maybe you don't know, but a lot of virgin girls take naked pictures, but they are too afraid to post it. I'm not afraid. I don't have this silly girl fears most do.

As an introvert I understand the whole never leaving the house thing. But what I'm confused by is, if you're willing to take nudes, and you spend a lot of time on the internet, then surely you've met someone online in you're area and talked sex/ sent nudes. Why not have them go to you?

you here?
> icanhazchat. com/tog

My Kik is thats_that8 hmu

Witnessed a man coming out of my friends house, I ran after him, turned a corner too sharp where a tree was. Part of a Tree branch was sticking out at eye level.. Jabbed eye. I couldn't see out of it. So it was removed and replaced with a fake. Not very noticeable though. At least people seem surprised when I tell them. My depth perception is fucked, though.

i dunno but theres a cammer

You're attractive, your lips look great! Can we see more?

thirsty nigga

lol fuck off fag.

Kik is 5outhPaw hmu

So tell me about what you like

Because i'm crazy lol I have some friends and i had some boyfriends too but my relationships didn't least and some of my friends wanna do me but i delay dates a lot and they get tired of that. Boy hate waiting. And it's not like i'm a puritan wating for the right guy or something, but i really tend to complicated the things to much with the boys and they get frustrad of it.

Kek

F A K E A N D G A Y

Gotta try my man, if I don't I'll never succeed:)

At least I have the confidence to approach a woman. You're just accepting defeat. You're a failure while I'm a fighter. Stay mad betafag

Oh that's sad and kinda stupied lol sorry. I can laugh because i have a funnier story.
>Be me
>Be 12 years old
>Go wuth lil brother to playground
>Lil brother sticks a wood into my eye
> Had to do a surgery
> I still with my eye but i just have 40% of vison on my left side

gravity is really doing a number on your entire body
maybe if you ate less and ran more you wouldn't be such a socially awkward fuck

What do you want to see?

I guess that's some good enough reasoning. That's actually almost exactly how I am too and a major reason I've been single lately. Ive grown so accustomed to staying home by my self that spending time with a girl, even if I do like her just kinda ends up feeling like a chore.

Surprised to see someone else who thinks similarly

>At least I have the confidence to approach a woman.
here's my kik on Sup Forums

your pussy

That's cute lol I like technology. I'm trying to learn programming. I like idioms i study english and i can speak a little bit of korean, japanese and spanish. I like gore lol I like music and i want to become a music producer. I like watching things and i like BDSM a lot lol

Like I said faggot, she likes me not you. So fuck off. Who's laughing now?

please god no

she getting naked

Maybe.

Haha damn brothers. Well we sound like we'd be great together. I'd be your right eye, you be my left. Think we can get a timestamp so we know you're real?

No way thats cool I wish i spoke more than one language! Any reason you're into that? I like BDSM too haha, what in particular do you like?

We'll, I'd suck your cunt if you sucked my peenor. It's only fair.

Yes, that's pretty much my story too. My mom used to be from a fundamentalist church and for many years i had to left school ans friends during my childhood to travel with her in her missions so i grow up pretty isolated of people. When i was 16 i left the church but it affected me for life

Maybe you biting your lip? And Id love to see more of your body and you chest

Okay stop with this haha shit. Its not funny or cool and no normal person uses that. Lol and lmao yeah not fucking haha, I'll fuck your ass if you keep doing that user

>only girl
You know boards like /cgl/ exist right?

And feet I forgot to add that

As you know i don't have any experience. But i like the idea of PetPlay and CG/L. (YES I'MA WEIRDO LIKE THAT Sup Forums LET ME LIVE)
I'm more inclined to masochist dinamic than submission tho

Do you lick asshole?

And your butthole, saving the best for last. God damn I love sucking and licking on cute girls buttholes.

Would you tie me up and spank me, and lick my asshole while I squirmed around?

No you're not.

Yeah i know :3 I've been around here since 2013

I find the idea of having a pet so hot, especially dressed as a kitten lol, any fantasies you care to share?

I don't have a camera right now. My cellphone is in the locker and in my work we have a specific time to take it. But if i can get my phone before this thread dies i can take some pictures

sure smells like summer in here

Being on my masters leash and forced to suck his dick and lick ass :3

biting your lip or pouting would be great

GIVE US A GODDAMNED PIC

Do you work in a sweatshop?

I'd love to hold the lead of her collar while she runs her mouth over my dick and licks my balls, maybe you should put up a pic in a collar later ;)

Actually in those pictures i'm using a cat ears haha

Back off shes mine

I CAN'T TAKE PICTURES WITH MY MIND

USE YOUR GOOD EYE OP

>sweatshop
No. I work as a stock accountant in a mall

Here have

Fuck.. You look great, do you have a tail too..?

haha

LOL I'm not with my phone right now

Nice try, timestamp or sharpie in pooper

>only girl on Sup Forums
My ass.
Tits and timestamp or GTFO

can't even see face
>you look great
is Sup Forums full of virgins?
do you have a tail too..? what the fuck.. pathetic.

Not yet

if you really think youre the only girl on 4chanyour wrong, girl lmao. fucking go back to tumblr if you want attention