12/10: UFC 206 - DC vs Rumble
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Wonderboy-Woodley 2, Bisping-Romero likely
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/dana-white-tyron-woodley-vs-stephen-thompson-2-michael-bisping-vs-yoel-romero-likely

>Tate retired
mmafighting.com/2016/11/12/13612162/ufc-205-recap-miesha-tate-retires-after-loss-to-raquel-pennington

>Conor asks for ownership stake in UFC
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/after-ufc-205-win-and-baby-announcement-conor-mcgregor-says-he-deserves-piece-of-ufc-ownership

>UFC 205 reebux
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-205-athlete-outfitting-pay-champs-mcgregor-woodley-jedrzejczyk-lead-record-setting-payout

>UFC 205 walkout songs
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/fight-tracks-the-epic-walkout-songs-of-the-historic-ufc-205-at-msg-in-nyc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPskYVBqdNw
youtu.be/FnqZA2q-ToY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dat leffand

Jacare

Estonia Bless

any autist cap the couple times mieshas tits almost popped out? I need them for closure

#
Except HW is held by miocic and MW is held by bisping and could very well end up in rockholds hands but whatever, Romero is my boy, I hope he gets it. Tyron and wonderboy 2 will be the true decider of WW. Fuck off with the race baiting.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Conors taking WW..

NEW THREAD!
NEW THREAD!
NEW THREAD!

webm request

Khabib vs Johnson

rd 1 from
1:05 to :10

i know that's a long time frame, but if there can be a few webms of Khabib grabbing repeatedly Johnson's wrist during his leg ride.

rd 2
same wrist tie motion from
2:13 to 1:09

Again just breaking down how he controls and rides the leg and grabs the wrist

Edgar v Stephens match

Rd 1
2:28 to :1:54

Rd 2
beginning of the rd nutshot punch

mat return drag down from
3:50 to 3:40

takedown to choke
1:01 to 0:45

Rd 3
3:!4 to 3:03 fish hook

The time frame is off but there is a part where Stephens gets up, Frankie drags him down with a ride and Stephens looks at the clock like he's desperate After the 2:50 mark

kek I knew it

I was too busying puckering my anus to save all the webms during the fight, was there a good quality one of this fookin mewvment?

He is /myboy/

Unironically believe he's GOAT material

I'm talking about recent champions in general, heavy weight was dominated by the klitchkos, LHW is dominated by kovalev, cruiser weight by lebedev, super middle weight was dominated by calzaghe, middleweight by GGG etc

i bet you could put in half the effort it took to type all this shit out and learn to make webms yourself

>a GOAT getting tooled by Stefan fuckin Struve
Heem yourself, lad.

>Getting heemed by Struve

pride dying.webm

did some based mod ban the darkness?

light bless this thread.

why the FUCK did chris come up to some stupid fucking mashup?

i knew he was in trouble when i didn't hear that famous guitar twang

>TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND LOYALISTS

Wew

*grabs you all by the throat*
b-back off!
*it was a hologram*
*teleports behind u*
*unsheathes katana and slices all three of you in two with one clean swipe*

Heh.. Heh heh eh.... Pshhhh.... Nothin personal, no one laughs at my boy

>four song mashup
why did he decide this was a good idea

>it's an accomplishment to beat someone Shogun deleted twice and Travis Brown, Bigfoot Silva, and Ben Rothwell shawdowrealmed
lol

Daily reminder that Conor said himself that his surname is Scottish, therefore making him a proud Protestant, ulster Scot loyalist

youtube.com/watch?v=PPskYVBqdNw

Don McGregor

Wake up Eddie

he heemed Werdum too lad
the only person in the division who's a threat to him at the moment is Cain

When will he pop for PDA?

No man his age should move and look like that without taking something.

Gay Jesus bless

So... What up and coming fighters are there outside of the UFC? Would they make spicy additions to the UFC roster?

I'm already aware Pukey pimblett is coming to heem McGregor

>11/19: UFC FN 99 - Mousasi vs Hall 2
>11/19: UFC FN 100 - Bader vs Nogueira 2

TWO fight nights in one day? Damn.

>Get knee'd
>Collapse and knee yourself

Damn

Who would win between Conor Mcgoob and Dominick Cruz (if Dom would move back up to feather or light weight as he was before)?

Cease this meme, I conjured it through sheer will power and exquisite humour, but it ends here

Dayum, him sleepy!

the decisionator via superior mind, mewvment, and monster energy drink

Honestly, McGregor would catch him with DATLEFTCOUNTER

Seriously, comic book characters don't look this good
As good as his movement is he always gets tagged and Goober has fantastic accuracy and would sleep him hard (and kick the living fuck out his his knees)

Conor, and it wouldn't even be close

At least Cruz would get paid

almost happened here too

Can someone make a Webm comparing Anderson Silva's FK KO on Carlos newton to Yoel's on the chris? They are very similar

>ulster loyalist heems double papist spic/fenian hybrid

POTTERY

Fucking overeem, probably knocks himself out every time he shaves. And yet I still hope he puts a run together.

McGregor, defender of Ulster, destroyer of papists and annihilator of fenianism new walkout:

youtu.be/FnqZA2q-ToY

Have we had an update on how the Chris is doing? After getting his head fucking exploded by that knee. I didn't watch the presser but I'm taking a wild guess he wasn't there.

bump for interest

he was there, he seemed ok actually

>UVF
>Run around with sticks slapping each others bums, kill civilians

>IRA
>Kill dozens of SAS operators, shoot thousands of British soldiers, remove drug dealing scum, successfully kill members of the royal family using NASA satellite technology, own Anti aircraft, hundreds of thousands of rifles, endless munitions and explosives, ring in prior to bombings as economic drain on the UK was their main goal

Not even close

Should Dons defend belts?

I say nah,seems kinda inappropriate

a lot of russians with khabib-esque records in K1 and EFN
invicta champions and title contenders
a few names are hisaki kato, rasul mirzaev, and tonya evinger

He was, with Wonderlad. Being his goofy self as usual, swollen eye and said he got a bunch of stitches

mamed khalidov is a munster too

Agreed, all the belts one by one. If they want one they'll need a fookin army amirite?

He's fighting and beating Woodley next.

Who's that guy?

>Yfw McGregor heems Aldo, Edgar, Lamas, Swanson, Ferguson, khabib, RDA and barboza in that order

>Conor could leave right now and turn the UFC into a joke

Last year he had Dana by the balls, right now he has Dana hanging off a cliff balls clenched in that left hand.

did anyone bother to watch the Paddy fight last night? I just caught this webm from another user.

kebeb gonna fight against conor .should be good fight .of course .rogan saying that conor has to drop or fight aldo

if aldo wins ,conor fighiting against kebeb

>remove drug dealing scum
you mean become drug dealing scum

papists = losers

McGregor won both his belts decapitating sons of popery. And the pedophiles in the IRA lost, quit, and didn't get their country back. Fenians are born to fail.

*obstructs your path*

JDS already beat him while needing knee surgery. He could do it again.

>mfw THANKS FOR THE CHEESE but for real this time
>two vacant titles and a whole lot of rustled feathers

Melt those two belts and make a 150 lbs division.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T ALVAREZ LEG HUMP MCGREGOR LIKE HE DID PETTIS

FUCK THIS BORING PIECE OF SHIT I WISH HE NEVER LEFT BELLATOR

*apologizes frantically*

He was winning the scrambles in the gorund but getting tagged on the feet until he got caught with a big flying knee at the end of the 3d.He barely survived that and lost the next two round clearly but he was gifted a decision

>two weeks Mendes had better wrasslin than Eddie
Eddie should just off himself, how fucking embarrassing

based Moustacheref son of Azaghal

you forgot
>IRA
>a bunch of filthy marxist faggots

Good meme and all but the Ulster government are the real losers. The U.K. Had to rule over them in a provisional government that was meant to last a few months for 30 years because unionists are so incompetent. Most people in the mainland uk are indifferent to NI and the unionists came razor close to losing NI during the sunning dale agreement. It's no secret that the UVF are the true unorganised criminal civvie killing mongrels.

Mark Henry exposed as a hack. He should have just repeated what he did to Pettis, he said in that fight he was just going off of instincts and not listening to his corner, and it worked wonders for him.

No you fuckwit. The IRA is comprised of both Marxists and extreme Irish nationalists. That's why they split up into splinter groups after the troubles. Shut your mouth, I lived through it you wee uneducated American gimp.

>tfw irish but have different flag so can avoid intense jealousy at having the goat yet still praise him

feels bene man

Luke Thomas on his recap today talked about how even a decade ago when Romero wrestled, he was known for being a ridiculously gifted athlete. It's possible he's just genetically different.

So did Eddie win?

A decade ago he was still roided out of his mind.

That said being roided out of your mind doesn't make you that good. He is also talented and a genetic freak.

Lads, did Mark Henry get exposed?

Jones is looking rough senpai

>Irish anything

WGAF

DC beat Jones 48-47

he won't fight anyone on that list but ferg

Stipe fucking tapped

yes

no

this back take is ungodly

>ywn be 1/10th as athletic as romero

>gifted

more like he was roiding like crazy

even bums at my gym are doing cycles for the gains,let alone olympians and professional athletes

>IRA is full of marxists
>no dude it's full of marxists AND IRISH NATIONALISTS

wow dude thanks for clearing that up.

>Shut your mouth, I lived through it

Awww poor widdle babby, were you traumatized by the big mean Brits? How does it feel to have a national identity premised entirely upon being its neighbor's little bitch?

How he trips him is more impressive

Alvarez was so off of his gameplan, he almost went for a meme kick in the second

Nate had good bantz for Conor back and got him flustered/frustrated for the first time, in one of those post weigh in interviews when he tells Conrad you shouldn't even be fighting because you came from a rich family and this is a sport for real people
Based Nathaniel

Why is it so hard to take da leff and shot?

Getting dropped 3 times in the first will do that to you. Seriously, what the fuck is Nate made of?

the left hand was in his head a few times by then

the red hand of loyalist ulster cannot be withstood by papists desu lad

Thats next level mindfuckery, Conor literally made him fight his fight. Im suprised Eduardo wasnt wearing a gucci mink in dat ring, yeh

it's not dana anymore, he's just another employee who has already cashed out if shit goes south

the new owners are shitting their pants at the prospect of conor staying on the sidelines. no one really knows if ronda is back because if she loses again her crossover appeal is crushed.

they would be fucked in the short term without conor. the business will carry on eventually but they didnt buy the company to take 10 steps back in PPV appeal