Ask an employee at McDonalds anything

Ask an employee at McDonalds anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0NOhQj1m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what burger should i get

How long does it take to make 127 mcdoubles

how long have you been working at mcdonald's? what is your least favorite thing to do at work? why don't you work at the clearly superior burger king?

Where do you work

I used to work there to it does earn good tho and you see a lot of bitches.

What's the best flavor of milkshake and why is it vanilla?

What is something I can say to the cashier that shows I have inside knowledge?

For chicken, I would go with the Artisan grilled. The vinegratte on it adds a nice zesty touch. For beef, you can't go wrong with a Big Mac

Depends on who's working the table. We have some slow Fucks where I work

That why i dont eat there anymore

1. I've been employed for a month
2. I fucking hate sweeping the floors and taking garbage out
3. I have no idea to be honest. Can't go wrong with flame broiled

Hooters

Any protips when ordering?

do you get shift meals at mcd? if so, what do you get? have you gained weight in the last month?

Rate my dinner. Big mac with double meat, 10 piece chicken nuggets, large fry and drink.

Heard anything about a 11.99 rock box? I work at the local mcdonalds where I live,the rock box is listed in upcoming promotions, but even the regional manager doesn't know what it is.

Not really. Anything you order, we deliver it to you, with hopefully no hassle. I will say that it's chaotic during the morning hours, so you may want to wait to get breakfast

I give that a dead ANTIFA rioter/10

I used to work at Miccy D's once for about 8 months for some extra money on the side at Garden Grove. The job itself is fucking shit. Co workers can be cool though.

I have not. The McDonald's I work out is in a relatively small town in Michigan, so we normally don't get any special items like that. We did get the Grand Mac and Junior Mac though

order at the busiest time you can, like 11am to 1pm~ or 4pm-ish, if they aren't busy the food probably has been sitting for a while.

I agree whole heartedly. I've only been working there for 1 month, and I want to quit already.

I used to give the rudest customers the shittiest driest most stale piece of meat I could find.

our mcdonalds is in amish country, so we aren't exactly big either. Though amish families come in and order 3-4 dinner boxes at a time during lunch.

what are shakes made of

I've been working at mcd for about a year, co-workers are cool, but yeah the job fucking sucks.

I get a plethora of items. Nuggets, chicken sandwiches, burgers. Really anything I feel like, and because I'm anything new ployee, I get my meals %50 off, if they don't go past 8 dollars. As for weight, I haven't really been checking up on it to tell you the truth.

'shake mix' basicly lowfat milk in a cooled machine that turns the mix into shakes or ice cream, the mix itself probably has additives and shit in it.

Probably milk with a shit load of preservatives. I'm not entirely sure. They taste pretty good though!

They put me on fryers and only fryers for the majority of my first month working there and it became so painfully mundane that I spent most days fantasizing how easy it would be to stick my head into the grease vat.

our break meals can only be ham/cheeseburgers, wraps, mcdoubles, filets, or a parfait as an entree.

That's my biggest problem working there. Everything is so mind-numbing, and stupid, that whenever the managers ask me to refill straws or take garbage out, I consider it a god-send.

it probably has preservatives in it, but yeah can confirm it's milk, bags of low-fat milk that we have to pour into the shake/ice cream machine

it's better than having to do grill, backline fryers, and help with table and misc things like dropping baked products and fetching supplies for the front.

That's pretty retarded. I can get a double quarter pounder with cheese large size for roughly 4-5 bucks. We don't have menu restrictions like that

Why do you guys never cut on the ice cream machines??

that's what my normal day looks like.

How much money do you make?

we get our meals free, and we're run by a franchise.

I make minimum wage, since I'm new and still a minor. I think about $8.75/hr?

I'm making 8.60ish an hour and getting like 20-30 hours a week.

Lucky. Only our managers get free meals. It sucks

what?

I worked at McDonald's and they dont let is eat for free madafokers

our store is being demolished for renovations this year, so looks like I'm gonna be transferring stores if I don't quit.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0NOhQj1m3s

Ok so since we have 2 McDonald's employees...
What are both your ages? And what do you want to be when you grow up?

Yeah...a couple years back, we've had one of those McDonald's Playland places get torn down. A new, standard McDonald's replaced it shortly after

Currently I am 16 years old, turning 17 in May. Truthfully, I would love to go to law school, and become a corporate attorney.

Do you have a supervisor at 3am? I don't trust the teenagers that are employed.

I wanted a LARGE fries fucktard

I can imagine we do. I'm still in high school, so I haven't worked that early in the morning just yet

Come on back, and I'll give you an extra serving of "Secret Sauce" on your Big Mac, along with some new fries. Limited time offer ;)

I'm 25, looking at maybe going to a trade school or college for residential electrical work.

Only managers got free meals, but if you're lucky and have friends working grill when you're on break like I did I usually got away with a free sandwich or ten piece. Maybe one or two cool managers working a shift would hook it up.

Our store closes at 11pm, and most times they have like 3 people in the store during close.

we have people constantly eating fries or nuggets while working,

Mods

That's the thing. None of the managers at our store are cool. All of them are female, and supreme cuntso, except for one

Underage Sup Forumsan

Oops. I meant 26

Lawyer kid: it is difficult. Be sure to minor in English Lit. You WILL change your mind several times, maybe making a full circle back into law. Do you enjoy your work at McD's?

Vocational guy: you have a better chance at success than lawyer kid, believe it or not. Do you enjoy electrical stuff?

we have one male manager in the store, I feel sorry for him.

I appreciate the advice, and no. I hate my job, truthfully

I had a ton of shit head bosses too. Worst was a fat mexicunt who thought his manager status made him CEO. Took the job way too fucking seriously. Other was a spastic weabo everyone hated who was too autistic to function without being a cunt to everyone. He had this fucking weird thing with kids though.

The 24 hour ones near me are staffed by under 18's. I know what guys do to be funny at that age. If a girl is working with them, they will be worse. Can i trust the food?

Try leaving McD's for something administrative. Any experience you can get in an actual office environment will be beneficial.

One of my managers that's the worst in my opinion is this short bit hard, who rages when I'm going too slow. Now I agree, she is supposed to direct me to get faster, but when i have to climb over a heap of garbage to get out the back door to take it out, the last fucking thing I want to hear is "YOU NEED TO HURRY UP!"

Oh and sorry for any mistakes in spelling or grammar. I assure you, I am not carrying extra chromosomes. Auto correct is a pain in the ass. Especially for swearing, haha.

What type of administrative jobs are available to a minor?

Do you work at McDonald's?

Nah. Mexican Sweatshop. Pay is pretty shit, my sister got kidnapped by the drug cartel, and I'm pretty sure I have dysentery from the muddy water I drank a half hour ago.

Do you check your receipts from getting a meal. When I looked at mine I saw that the 50% off was only from the entree and not the entire meal. That was years ago and I don't work there anymore so maybe it's changed

How does it feel to know your employer's standards are so low they will even hire a nigger?

Not usually. They make me sign the receipt with a coin, and hand it back to them.

Frankly, I am outraged. However, there are no dark skinned spear chuckers of any sort at my restaraunt, and hopefully it'll stay that way

>clearly superior burger king?

Burger King is gross and reminds me of sadness.

how many times have kids pissed in the play area that you know of?

Shut the fuck up m, emofag

Our McDonald's play area closed down a couple of years ago. So I'm guessing alot

All u fucking degenerates, just have in&out or Tommy burgers and kick back in your Californian home or retreat home on the beach whatever

Why haven't you an hero yet?

I got cancer from this damn picture

bruh wtf no one is answering any questions, delete this garbage ass thread

are shamrock shakes in season?

Tribal drums grows steadily in the distance with foot steps.
My name mu bune ta, need jobe

Oh man tons. Receptionist, filing, call center. I started working as a minor in a call center for my local power company part time.

Is the mcchicken real chicken? Not that it matters, 7 chicken burgers and fries still less then one burger and fry combo at bk. So sad.

I went to the gym for the past four days, should I go to the gym rn?

can you supersize my order?

Is the special sauce in the Big Mac really ejaculate?