Wwyd

wwyd

sniffer her shoes

I'd inform OP of his faggotry and call him a beta loser

facefuck till she begs me to stop. then i'd bend her over the table and choke her from behind, as she moans and i fuck her raw.

Throatfuck this bitch until her makeup is smeared and her face is covered in spit. Then I'd hold her close and dump a load of cum all over her face before blindsiding the dumb cunt with a hard slap to the face.

Maya?

itt are kissless virgins fantasizing about a girl they'll never even meet

Offer her the bogpill!

I agree with this user, do you have any foot pictures of that chick?

welcome to modern Sup Forums fag

i'd rotate her 90 degrees

closest i got is a meme pic

Here's a quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

I'd love to bend that thick ass over the rail and fuck her in front of the beach

I'd eat that ass for days

more of this girl

Which one?

what a terrible picture

deport

wwyd

wwid? I would rotate her pic.

i'd shunt her cunt while she punts

Wwyd

she looks like she would love to suck cock

Have her give me head till I cum into her mouth and have her swallow every drop

Wwyd

She's sexy as fuck I'd grab her by her hair and fuck her doggy till she came on my cock

Trust me she does

Please cuck me

she's so cute. Like widey material but still plowable

Rome...the steps in front of the Parthenon

Get this whore on her knees and brutally fuck her face. One hand holding her by the hair forcing her down on my cock, the other abusing her punching bag tits until they are purple and bruised.

Gang rape her till all her holes are filled with cum

Wwyd

I'd bury my cock in her pussy doggystyle and spank that beautiful ass while she pushes herself up and down my cock

Mm use her

wwyd

shes too big for me but it'd make up for it if
i was cucking some dude

WWYD? Rate?

I'd love to suck on those big tits and flick her clit to get her going

I want to fuck her up so badly. After I got bored of punching her tits I'd focus solely on raping her throat. With both hands holding her head firmly I'd violently pull her head down on my cock, thrusting my hips forward as well. Every pump her face would smash against my pelvis, harder and harder, until her nose is bloodied. All the while the head of my cock would pump her gag reflex. Her screams and sobs would be cut short by every thrust, until it's too much for her gag reflex to handle and she pukes around my cock, covering her tits and body in filth.

you like the big tits?

I'd love to spank that plump ass while I fucked her pussy from behind

Wwyd to this busty slut

These threads are fucking stupid

wwyd?

I'm sure we'll all keep that in mind while it sits between a loli thread, and someone claiming they're about to kill themselves.

I'd love to watch her moan in pleasure when I put my mouth on her tits

Check those fuckin QUADS

Beat the fuck out of her tits while jerking my cock. Slap, punch, pinch, grope. I'd torture and abuse her tits until they were raw and bruised before dumping a load all over them.

wow, please use nerdy girl rought also (left, Iris) - story for story?

anybody?

and the lord looked, and saw that it was good

I'd love to see this little cutie trying her best to fit my cock in her mouth

that ass is begging to be covered in cum

I'd make her bend over so I could play with that thick ass

One day - you meet this perky swedish university student at your private 100% secluded abandoned beach - she tells she has drifted with a surf board from another island and doesn't know which island she is on, wwyd

idk if she could handle it.

Impregnate

I'd let her suck my cock nice for a minute, pretending she is really good at it, letting her be slow and gentle before blindsiding her with a right hook, breaking her glasses and giving her a black eye.

She'd collapse to the ground and I'd flip her over to prone and slide my cock into her ass. She'd be half conscious at the start gasping short breaths as I ease into her, but once I find my rhythm she'd begin to sob.

I'd grab her by the hair and begin bashing her head into the floor, accenting each pump into her torn up asshole. Her cries would be muffled now as I feel my cum build up, and right before erupting into her wrecked asshole, I'd donkey punch her as hard as I can in the back of the head, her sphincter clamping around my cock as she's knocked unconscious.

I doubt it so I'd have to play with her pussy until she was wet enough for my cock to slide in

Make a sex video so later I can use it as blackmail mail so my friends can smash

Me too

wwyd?

still might be too petite

>wife wants to leave me
>too poor, don't want kids
>she wants nothing more than to get pregnant
>we come to an agreement
>she's leaving, but until she finds somewhere to go she's staying with me
>next day I'm at work
>get a text
>"your Uber will be arriving in a few minutes!" Then "your Uber is here"
>oh god she's found someone else
>she mentioned to me she'd probably be sugar babying for older men
>my gut is turning
>I call and text "you can't do this"
>"we'll talk about this after, it's just a drink"
>panicking, can't leave shift
>please please please
>finally convince her to ditch the guy before he leaves, like 5 minutes before he gets there
>if he would have shown up I don't know what she would have done, she's very shy and submissive
>she didn't cheat
[Spoiler] Ever since then I've been fantasizing that I was just a minute too late and would have seen her later that day in his car, shaken and clearly satisfied, probably creampied multiple times, asking what it was I wanted to talk about. [/spoiler]