I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress beacon in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress beacon in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

It is a cruel, unforgiving world out there, but you needn't go it alone. You have backup. Let us strategize as cleverly as possible, so that today's troubles become tomorrow's conquest.

For the Glory of Anonkind, I ask you: what is on your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/74ride74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I buy your game? Are you worth $60? Are you fun, or just a nice butt?

Evening Madam!
Reporting for duty.

-phi

In the words of the creator himself:

"Don't expect much from this game".

I personally think it'll be a harrowing, emotional masterpiece. Beats the Switch anyday *shrugs*

Good evening Phi. I'm glad you found the thread!

I'm glad too. How have you been doing?

-phi

Still at work, making up for the weekend. But otherwise doing well and getting by, as per usual. How about yourself?

You never really did tell me how your bowling night panned out.

Those clothes don't seem especially practical for combat.

What are you talking about? They allow me several degrees of freedom in movement. They're perfect for combat, not to mention stylish as all hell.

Perhaps you'd prefer something more like this?

I though I did...perhaps in an email or something...

It went fairly well. I never really think to go bowling but I had fun. Was able to talk with all the strangers rather comfortably. All in all pretty fun, left me too late for your games night I fear.

-phi

You're taking a shift this evening?

Okay, I was pretty sure that you were the one from the Reimu threads, but I stood by until further notice

I didn't want to make a fool out of myself

How is everyone doing?

-Sweet Roll

Not bad. How's are favourite pastry?

-phi

Oh, did you respond already? Great! I have something to look forward to once I get home.

And that's alright; your social triumph was well worth it. Catch the next one if you can.

Holding out for Reimu.

Thank you for the reinforcements. Good to have you, Sweet Roll

No, I'd prefer something like practical combat gear. Even if you don't need any armor or protection from your clothing, typical athletic wear would be better than a minidress.

I'll be sure to. Will you be on Steam later tonight?

-phi

>are

I'm okay

Honestly trying to hold back a snarky remark about grammar

-Sweet Roll

Ah, right. Is she not here yet?

I don't know...I'd fight in a mini dress.

-phi

I have this as well. A bit more bulky than I'd care for, but it would certainly offer a touch more of protection.

I'm sorry, not tonight. I'll most likely be going after this thread and staying at work for a few more hours.

Eh, I have the worst spelling and grammar of the entire shrine, just go for it.

-phi

So this is a thing now? Cool.

No need to apologise madam. I hope your work day goes on comfortable and ends with accomplishment. Your team never loses after all.

-phi

Not yet. Most likely preoccupied with something. If she does start a thread, we abandon this one. Understood?

We might have other ideas for you.
>

At least for tonight. Noticed you in the Alice thread; thanks for dropping by.

Describe to me a situation in which that armor makes more sense than typical armor that covers more of the body. Even if you're just going to freedom of movement, the extra bulk of having an armored skirt makes less sense than just having armored plating on your legs and groin.

>For the Glory of Anonkind, I ask you: what is on your mind?
I'm currently pissed at greenmangaming because I purchased a code on Wednesday and have yet to get it. If I don't get it by tomorrow I'll get a refund and just pay the extra $10 on steam.

Too late, it would have better if I said it first reply

A snarky observation would be meaningless now

-Sweet Roll

I'd go ham in a maids dress...sword and all...I'll teach next class that way.

-phi

Exactly right!

It does not look as pretty. There. Easy enough.

Mm, I saw that deal going around. I honestly didn't go for it out of caution; $10 isn't too much of a difference. Do they have a customer service number to contact by any chance?

That was the plan. I think Vert said she'd be back tonight too, so even if Reimu ends up being too busy we should be fine.

Fair enough. I guarantee I'll make like 17 more mistakes before the night is done.
-phi

Nah. I'm still for the mini dress.

-phi

>It does not look as pretty.
This should not be the priority of someone whose combat ability is relied on. If you fail in combat because of your negligence, you are disregarding your responsibilities. You were created for a reason.

And film it much to the delight of your adoring community, correct?

Perfect. I hope she turns up soon. I've been a little worried about her to be honest. I'd like to at least know that she's okay.

>Do they have a customer service number to contact by any chance?
I submitted a ticket and they said I'd get the code closer to the game's release. I've never had this issue with them before, I've always gotten the code that day or the next day.

Reimu or Vert?

I mean...look at any rpg, stats don't matter as much as looks. Heck, some times aesthetic parts can be tactical.

-phi

I never spoke of any priorities. And should I fail in combat, another will come to take my place in short order, you need not worry.

Vert. She appeared a bit stressed out last time I talked to her.

A valid point.

Well of course. I'll whlear a mask from Venice to cover my face I teach children the grace in dismemberment.

-phi

I mean...my teaching pants are arguably aesthetic, but they also hide my stance which gives me an advantage. Plus if the opponent is distracted by your legs it helps

-phi

I'll loan you my tactical visor; there's nothing more that would inspire awe in your students than having a badass masked martial arts master for a teacher.

Glamors are the endgame.

She did say she had a lot on, didn't she?

I'm usually on these threads more often, but I have life problems, one of which I'm dealing with right now.

Gonna switch over to my main girl for the rest of the evening.

>I mean...look at any rpg, stats don't matter as much as looks.
Yes, because I was clearly approaching the issue from the standpoint of game contrivances, not a practical real life assessment.

Could this be, no, its impossible, a 2B thread?

Anyway, hello all

-Al

Mhmm. She's quite the mysterious one, so maybe she wouldn't be up to talking about it so publicly.

All the same, her presence is a comfort.

What do you have going on right now?

You don't need to worry about me, I'm stronger than I look and I'm quite sure you know that.

....in a French maid outfit. Seems legit. Why wear my full outfit when I can do that. I'll be sure to get some tactical stockings to complete the look.

-phi

True. Now if I wear a French maid outfit, what else do I need to complete the armour set?

- phi

You're quite the mysterious one yourself.

Howdy god, how's the free juice?

-phi

*breathes a sigh of relief* I was waiting for your reinforcements. Good evening Al, thank you for finding the thread!

I never doubted you for a moment, ma'am. I'm happy to see you *salutes*

Don't forget the feather duster with tactical grip.

oyyyyyy you made a thread nice !
to bad i saw it now . sadly i must go to bed
god sleepy and id love to sleep 2-3 hours before work
i wish you all good night and hope your all fine tonight

I mean...I thing rpg is life....
Nah I'm just shit posting. How are you?

-phi

Is it bunny ears? If the answer isn't bunny ears I'm giving up on this game.

Um, free.

You're lucky I saw you, I've been really busy with a paper and haven't had much time. I'll be significantly less active in these threads, but I will be here.

-Al

Welcome vert.

-phi

Repairing the fragmented pieces of my life, getting back on track in school, being incredibly sarcastic to the friend who plunged me into this horrible depression and made me feel like a worthless human being.

Ooh. Will that replace the sword or will I dual wield?

-phi

Sleep well ed

-phi

I'm just a little shy. Really.

Thank you for at least dropping by to say goodnight, ed. I really do appreciate it. Have a good sleep, and excel in your shift.

Thank you for the support all the same. What is your paper on?

I'm happy to see you, too. It's good to be back properly. You could have emailed me if you were that worried, you know.

Good evening! How are you?

Bunny ears, I accept.

-phi

I'm Begging for Verdun, Mad Max, or Rocket League
steamcommunity.com/id/74ride74

do you think burning some incense will draw out the shrine maiden? I'll light a stick just in case.

A bit miffed/stressed, but overall well. How about you? Feeling better?

-phi

Okay.

-phi

That's all it is?

The effect that Sweden under the leadership of Gustavus Adolphus had on the Thirty Years' War which also unfortunately must include some of the debates over whether or not this actually included a military revolution or not.

Good, is that it all that you're going to have, or do you need anything else?

-Al

It appears someone is terribly busy. Still, good on you for getting it together. I do hope that maybe you'll choose your friends a little more wisely in the future, though.

Dual wield, of course!

You're absolutely right; that's something I keep procrastinating on. I'll see to it that I write you tonight.

Phi went through so much to get that email to me; the very least I can do is use it.

That's quite the paper...

Well I don't know what to were for hands, legs or feet.

So far we have Bunny ears, maid outfit and a sword and feather duster.

-phi

Things didn't go as I'd hoped, but my plans for the future are safe and that's all that matters to me.

Phi got that email to you? I posted it in the thread several times, you know!

Why are you procrastinating? I'm not that unapproachable am I?

Perfect.

-phi

I didn't see her in Alice's threads. I don't think she'll be making it tonight after all.

It really is. There's not much more to me, I'm afraid. What you see is what you get.

How...specific. Are you a history major or something, Al? You know an awful lot about these types of things.

I'll be sure to be weary around girls like her.

I'm glad. Hopefully my email wasn't too great an annoyance.

-phi

I hear crocs are in with the kiddos

Socks or not? See I was thinking platform heels but crocs.. what colour?

-phi

that's a shame. I hope she's well, this stick of white sage goes out to her

>The effect that Sweden under the leadership of Gustavus Adolphus had on the Thirty Years' War
Can't you just hand in a Sabaton album and be done with it?

Thigh highs. It has to be thigh highs.

There's really nothing to you? I find that hard to believe, you must have some interests at least!

I'm kinda hungry for a snack but the store is a 10 minute walk away from my house and its 10 pm right now so its kinda cold. How do I deal with this unfair obstacle put before me by the cruelest of fiend called "life"?

Is there no snacks in your house? Have you had a tall beverage?

-phi

What could possibly match a maid outfit and bunny ears - these maybe?

And definitely socks - foot health is vital for combat

Thigh high socks or boots? Somebody already has me half sold on crocs...

-phi

You need a maid hat, maybe one with a bow

It is a requirement

-Sweet Roll

No, it helped a little. Sorry I didn't reply, I was far too caught up in things.

You should wear geta for your footwear.

Nope, just studied a lot of military history. I'm actually hoping to get the paper peer reviewed and used in some things because I think it's a part of history that has not had enough studies done on it. I also think I have some relatively new ideas that might shed some light and make the reasons the Swedes joined the war a bit clearer. If I went back to college, I might get a history or philosophy major, but probably not, since both of those don't have very good job prospects in the current market, but yes, this is one of my biggest interest.

If only I could use Sabaton as a source, and I'm actually writing it to get it peer reviewed and submitted as an actual historical analysis, its something I'm doing on the side.

-Al

He takes down important information for me like that. There's a reason why he is my capable assistant, after all.

And it's not that you're unapproachable, I promise. As I was hinting at with Maki, I'm just a little shy.

Please be sure to! If you need any advice on the matter, you can ask me or any other one of the Shrine members. We'll help you deal with those vixens.

You wouldn't happen to have anything Alice-scented, would you? It might draw her out.

I'm not going to be around for the thread tonight, disappointingly. I do apologize. Thought I should let you know. I... am dealing with a sort of emergency at the moment and it isn't likely to be over in the next hour.

Look man and/or ma'm, this isn't worth doing if you don't post pictures of cute anime girls as you do this. You really need to take this more seriously, besides if there were anything worth snacking on in my house I wouldn't be caught in this dilemma to begin with. I also practically only drink water for no specific reasons.

Reimu worked late tonight, nothing is wrong. But it's true, she probably won't be around. Lemme apologize for her while I'm at it.

Socks. Always socks.

>Not being able to use Sabaton as a source
What's even the point?

w-what does Alice smell like? I don't want to think about burning her.
I only have white sage, lavender, some rosemary, aaaand... two specialty blends called Autumn Leaves and Creativity. I thought the cleansing smell was more befitting a shrine maiden.

ah, that's alright then! I'm glad she's well at the very least. and hopefully you, as well?

Okay, I'm down.

-phi

Not the bunny ears?

-phi

No apology needed, life is life, work is work, if she needs time to do work, she can have it, we'll manage until she gets back.

I was listening to some Sabaton earlier though, if that's any consolation.

-Al

Not a problem, I expected it was either busy or the video just wasted too much time.

-phi

I can understand that, I'm very bad at interacting with people outside of here myself. I try my best to be approachable though.

Should I take the next shift, then?

I'm a workaholic, for the most part. So my life is centered around my job and schooling. I'm sure nobody wants to hear about that. Even if they did, I can't talk in-depth about it.

But when I'm not putting in work, the closest things I have towards hobbies are reading and running, with the occasional night out with friends. Also, I'm trying my hand at poetry.

Military history? That's amazing. Hey, when you do get published, would you mind forwarding me a manuscript? I'd love to read it.

I understand. Take care of business, and good luck.

Oohhhhh....not the rainbow crocs?

-phi

>Bad at interacting outside of here
Really, you'd seem to be one of the most approachable people outside of these threads.

It still has quite a bit of work, its still in it's beginning stages, but if I do, I'll send it to you.

How about a compromise and we do rainbow geta?

-Al

I'm fine, the emergency isn't my own...
*sigh*
If... she doesn't get back..
Thank you. Oh and uh... Thanks for making a thread. Really.