I wish I were an American from California or New England

I wish I were an American from California or New England.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQsVTlMsQrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish i were an American from Oklahoma or any other rural western state with low population density.

>California

Jesus, why?

Where is McD on this map?

You wouldn't like it here, you actually have to work.

>Aol

Im okay with it. I'd rather live a simple,comfortable life and work for it,than...This.

The best is any where east of the mississippi and north of florida

>Apple autists map

Washington should be Microsoft. California probably Google.

bobcat, cat and tabasco are only good brands here

[spoiler]but I wouldn't mind Iphone SE, bls donate[/spoiler]

Seriously FedEx is god-tier DHL is niggermail

I wish i were an american with swedish ancestry from Minnesota

Founded in California and less valuable than Apple, so it doesn't get a spot.

New England is comfy, I'd recommend here. Just move to Northern New England and escape the taxes and big gubbment of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.

Hop on over froggy

What is the one in Washington D.C.? I can't see

c-span I think?

Its the most valuable company in each state.

I live in Virginia and what the fuck is Aol?

Underage b&

>california or new england
those are two extremely different things bud

>Saks is most valuable company in AL
What the fuck? I know of exactly 1 (one) Saks.

>tfw Tennessee
>tfw everything bad can be blamed on Memphis
hehehe

I wish I was Swiss or Norwegian...

Being a youth from New England isn't all magic and fairies. New England youth are dying in scores from heroin overdose. It is taking a serious number on the population. It's not just poor whites either. A lot of the time it's middle or even upper class white youth getting addicted.

NH proves it is the best state again, second highest IQ next to Massachusetts, but no income or sales tax and 98% white and lowest crime in the nation.

CT is really nice though and close to any New England vacay spot including Bosyon and also a train ride away from NYC and DC. Tbh New England life is so much better than any other life in the US.

Also OP. I wish I were french and lived in brittany w/ my family there, and I'm a new englander who's lived in connecticut, vermont, mass, and rhode island. Grass is always greener on the other side I guess.

Yeah if you're trash from cape cod

Isn't is prominent throughout eastern MA? How are things in northern New England?

Not h8ing. Just bugs me sometimes when people fantasize about America and don't see some of the harsh realities.

Foxwoods is literally the only good thing about CT. We don't even consider you part of New England you yankee traitors

>yankee doesn't refer to new englanders.
what is the world coming to

Which of the states you lived in do you like the most?

also,
>is french
>never lived in NH or Maine
>lived literally everywhere else in NE

for what fucking purpose

I hang out in VT a lot. I heard there was a huge heroin bust there. But really the youth of New England is getting rekt by heroin and prescription pills. Mass seems to be getting hit the worst though. Not even mentioning that lots of the kids who are born here flee to any city after high school.

You must not be a new englander if you don't know what I'm talking about.

We hate yankees in new england

Vermont easily. So fucking nice there. But I love nature, the quiet, and the quiantness of it.

And also my family immigrated to NYC and then moved to CT. I'm second generation.

I expected that much, northern NE is way more comfy than southern NE. NH>Maine>VT in my opinion, solely because leftists from other states have been moving to Vermont and changing the politics there for awhile now. It's really not the same as it use to be.

Stop the CT hate. We're the oldest state here, even older than mass. We're more new england than you'll ever know, and more than likely you have loads of nutmeggers who vacation in your area and make your economy work.

I guarantee California is much nicer to live in than whatever flyover shithole you're posting from

Nobody in NE likes CT, the only reason to even go there is for Foxwoods and even that's been dying lately. CT is the state version of fair weather fans

oh, I'm a Pennsylvanian. I knew you guys are adamant about not being lumped in New York, but I always thought we were all yankees at least, all standing together against the eternal cletus ;_;

that's terrible. It's pretty awful here as well. One young women OD'd and died, and the dad lost it. He got an armory and covered his truck with "KILL HEROIN DEALERS" stickers. He even formed a "protection squad" that saves people from heroin houses, but they were arrested in NJ on their way to NYC to save a woman (who OD'd and died)

It's prominent throughout all of New England, there's a heroin/fentanyl epidemic going on. People actually are talking about it and treating the addicts like sick people rather than criminals because they're white and middle class.

VT just has the nicest skiing in my opinion and desu isn't too much different than NH and Maine.

It's funny. People in VT can be liberal as they want cause immigrants won't effect them. It's so glaringly white too. It's really great. I think it should be that way too. Let the minorities live in the south.

It's actually a huge problem on the entire east coast, NE is the only area actually trying to treat it properly though and willing to actually acknowledge it.

I have lived my entire life in northern New England and I have never heard people talk this way. Are you one of those fags driving around with a Confederate flag on the back of your lifted spotlessly clean pickup truck? If so you're a faggot and actual natives laugh every time.

a counter point though: LePage (Maine) is adamantly against helping heroin addicts and believe they should all just die and the problem would be solved. He vetoed a bill that would increase availability of Narcan.

not disagreeing that you guys are handling it better, of course, but there are some exceptions

Why? I don't get why you wouldn't like CT. It's not like we're new yorkers. And yeah there's no reason to come here unless you want to live here and start a family. That's why we all go to cape cod, vermont and whatever.

I live in Texas so absolutely fucking not.

Yeah seriously. Actual natives first of all don't hate anybody. Folks in northern new england are really nice and would only really dislike you if you trash the place.

>natives
>not mocking CT for cheering for new york teams

>Yeah seriously. Actual natives first of all don't hate anybody.
Bullshit, NE is one of the most tight assed regions of the country.

My girlfriend is from CT and she hates it and says it's a shit hole that she can't wait to leave. She's lived most of her life in West Hartford.

It's nice coming on Sup Forums and seeing your region getting repped all the time, cause most americans dont even know how nice new england is and generally glamourize the west coast and the big cities.

First of all m8 I've been a boston sports fan my whole life and most of my friends too. Lots of people here came from nyc so yeah theyre gonna like ny teams whatever.

west hartford is trash. the only nice parts of ct are like the coastal parts and the northern areas outside of hartford.

Same, not new england though. California has GOAT tier weather and constant sunshine while we average 3/7 days without an overcast and absolutely manic shit tier weather.

>what are you talking about everybody loves CT
>except for most of it everybody hates those parts

I'm not saying everyone loves it, but I don't think lots of folk hate CT. What state are you from?

power-ranking goes like this

NorCal = New England > Pacific Northwest > Texas > Rocky Mountains/Southwest > SoCal > Midwest > SoCal > Florida > Rust Belt > Deep South

>Texas
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quality post. Really putting that 95 Californian IQ to work.

Rural Texas and Wyoming is some of the best if you're interested in states that tend to respect property rights, by imposing the least amount of zoning and building code regulations.

As far as I'm concerned, WY and TX are the strongest supporters of traditional American freedom we have.

You do your thing, other people do their thing, and you have mutual respect for eachother's rights to do it. Rather than living in some shitty neighborhood in California where your neighbor calls the cops because you planted a bush in your front yard that breaks your Home Owner's Association agreement or your welcome mat is the wrong color or some shit.

There's a fucking lot of us Norweigians and Swedes in MN/ND/WI/SD

You'd fit right in if you moved there.

I worked at a radio station in ND, the old ladies in town would bring the DJs and news guy krumkake and lefse and all sorts of goodies around xmas. So fucking good.

You guys also have cuck laws designed for metropolitan areas that fuck over a lot of the more rural areas

literally the case for most states. We need to section off these big cities to be their own tax and legislative jurisdictions.

Texas has some faggy bullshit going on with 2A rights because Dallas is a new liberuhl Mecca, otherwise it's aight

It's especially bad in New England though since the metros have untouchable voter majority. New York is extra cucked by that shit

>Apple is more valuable than Google
unbelievable that people on average are stupid enough to make this happen

>Tennessee
>Ohio
>Indiana
>Iowa
>Missouri
>Both Carolinas

are all comfy states without that problem nearly to the extent of NE, just off the top of my head.

Google has never released the amount of hardware as Apple. How in the actual fuck do you think Google could ever be more profitable than Apple?

I wish i was a jew from new york

No you dont

If we're so shitty why are all of you fucking dickheads moving here?

Apple: outsources the production of 50 Euro phones and is able to sell them for 850 Euro because an Apple is on the case

Google: solve some of the digital revolutions most pressing problems and do it in a very elegant way (Search, Maps, StreetView)

Which company generates more demand? The logo slapper

>New England
Fuck off, they're full. good thing they made room for me and my 10 kids though :^)

>Tfw Mexican flag doesn't work

This is why you are all autistic.
youtube.com/watch?v=PQsVTlMsQrI

That map about gun rights always bothers me as someone from NY
Our state constitution is the only one that has a 2nd ammendment equivilent that is actually stronger than the actual 2nd ammendment (it says cannot be infringed rather than shall not)

Sadly this is interpreted as its impossible to infringe gun rights no matter how many retstrictions are applied.

lol

>Sadly this is interpreted as its impossible to infringe gun rights no matter how many retstrictions are applied.
What the hell are you guys doing

GE isn't based in or from CT. UTC, Stanley Tool, Kaman, and Timex are CT Corporations.

Yeah and I wish I was a frenchman from south france

Its not a problem in NY, and that is straight statistical fact. We have relatively low OD rates everywhere in the state except for that one county that is mostly national park up in north county

suck my cock, >we win again

New England doesn't suffer from cities dominating politics, its just most people everywhere vote Democrat except in NH and Maine. Rhode Island might actually be a viable target for Republicans because Providence and Newport form such a small % of its population, and those are the only two places that vote 75%+ democrat going by last election's results.

Its corruption, its literally been coursing in our blood since the dutch settled here. It is just the culture of everywhere in NY to be corrupt as fugg. Even Western NY, they are more similar to the East and Downstate than they care to admit.

you guys should swap lives

>We hate yankees in new england
You're so full of shit. I'm from northern CT with 3/4 grandparents from N.E. My English side goes back to the Massachusetts Bay Colony. We are 100% Yankees and so is everyone else who is more than first generation in New England. Let me guess you're Puerto Rican or some other variety of trash.

>Foxwoods is literally the only good thing about CT. We don't even consider you part of New England you yankee traitors
Do you have a gambling problem? Also Mohegan is better. Mystic Seaport is more interesting than either anyways. We also give this shithole of a country the Hamburger and Lobster Roll.

Any specific claim to have invented the hamburger is bullshit, nobody knows who created it or where, only that it was in the US.

Those are nice areas, but I'm partial to the Rockies.
t. New Englander

I actually live in New England hehehe, we can make it happen

>did somebody say Vermont?
That's some horseshit, bud.

>we hate Yankees in New England
What the actual FUCK did he mean by this?
t. Southerner

I wish I were an Austrian from a little mountain village.

He means the baseball team. Really retarded though. Who gives a fuck?

Right? CT is the oldest new england state slong with mass. This guy triggered the shit out of me. CT has more history than most of the other new england states.

>He means the baseball team.
I didn't even think of that.

feeling pretty hungry

I live in CT, East Haven reporting in

It's a retarded meme no one even cares about. The whole red sox and yankees rivalry. I give more of a fuck about the bruins anyway. If you're from the south that totally would fly over your head.

Boil some chicken

wrong thread...

I would have to go buy some chicken unfortunately, does sound good though

simsbury reporting in

>the South
No, I'm not him. I'm a Vermonter.