>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Claiming best girl

Nothing stronger? Kinda disappointed..

Claim

Still here and hi sono

I love Kumiko!

Claiming mine. All other "waifus" are trash.

I'm doing okay myself. Being bored.

saved

Fight me she's mine

Ah. What do you like to do for fun?

Well... time to pull out some more pics...

Multi-track drifto!

Well sure... if you want to get drilled in your hole you can have Kurumi. That girl is freaking insane, keep her away from me. Newfag out.

Not my proudest fap.

Hell no.

nice feet

Death to the boats!
Viva la Resistance!

I won't. I'll just masturbate to her.
I don't have fun~

Have fun with a boring girl

Nice paws

when lucoa will always be mine

カラミチーマス

Wow ok rude.

nice rem would have been my second choice

And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming

The one I had tonight came with smoked almonds, a cinammon bun, bread sticks, patriotic sugar cookies, coffee, and orange drink.

The bun was acceptable, but really everything other than the cookies and pesto was pretty garbage. Haven't tried the coffee yet.

Don't forget that tomorrow is pi day guys.

1% evil
99% eyelashes

True.

MREs are fun when you want to try something for the hell of it. There's a lot of garbage for sure though. What exactly would a patriotic sugar cookie be? Red, white, and blue?

it's also White Day tomorrow

That's not true there has to be something.

Claimed

i have MRE's in my closet that are older than i am, fresh and edible

You're the one posting lewds.
Video games are fine i guess

>patriotic sugar cookie
Made with extra freedom.

I have clothes in my closet.

Sorry I'll get out.

Yeah the chicken pesto with cheese was pretty nice while it was warm but you can't mess around too long or else it loses most of its appeal.

The drink is crap.

Most of the 1,300 calories is supplied via junk. It feels really quite filling, but eating the entree is only something like 400 calories max. Not too shabby if you're on a diet and want to feel full for an hour (or four).

It's $3 for an entree plus $1.50 for a heater. The MRE pouch can be reused over and over. Great for a camping trip, which sadly won't be happening until tomorrow. Can't wait.

>You're the one posting lewds.
Doesn't matter, she isn't real.

Hello everyone.
>juvia claimed

Also patriotic sugar cookies are just labeled that way. nothing special

>misaki

Which ones do you like?

That's the beauty of them, the bad ones taste just as bad as they did on day one, and maybe you luck out with a good one when it's time to bust one open. Oldest MRE anything I tried was a Congo bar from the 80s. Interesting texture, terrible taste.

The fat man in me salutes these cookies.

Ok screw this I'm out.

Dont they stop u up?

I can still masturbate to her.
RPG's are cool I guess. I don't play vidya too often though

mine are from the early 90's, the beef stroganoff isn't half bad, but the pork chops are rough

Heretic

The older MRE's are the better ones from what I've seen. Usually contains a whole bunch, but always has cigars, beverage mixes and toilet paper.

There isn't anything you do on a an almost daily basis that you enjoy?

Hmm... not really, no.

Sounds about right, the gatorade substitute and the lemonade are alright, they do the job, but could be a lot worse. They do the job though, calorie dense and nutrient dense for a physically small portion.

Are you gonna be camping solo, or with friends? Glad to hear you decided to get out and about.

Day 1 is getting closer and closer. How's your evening?

Salisbury steak is a tough sell too. Haven't tried the stroganoff though.

Death to the boats!

Indeed it does.
Play in games are tomorrow. Well 2 of them anyway.
My evening is good, just going over some stuff about the tournament.
How about yours?

stroganoff just looks like mashed up bits of cow and wheat, but it tastes decent enough when you're in the middle of the woods in northern minnesota

I never found one with cigars. I guess the surplus joints don't want to be responsible for that.

I have to disagree, I don't think the orange substitute could be much worse lol :(

Going out with friends. The highschoolers are going to be joining us for the night. Not certain how much freedom we'll have to roam about on our own.

you look cute.
who was your previous claim, user?

What do you do? Work or school?

Ahah yes
Kill me

Ok!

How're you dm?

Doesn't matter~
Neither.

So neet?

Oh crap, forgot about those. I'll probably follow the box score to see what happens. Evening here isn't too bad, helping a couple of people fix up their job resumes and providing some interview pointers.

Yeah, simple is best in places like that. The campfire and atmosphere take care of the rest.
Campfire ramen with beef jerky and the dried vegetable packet is a nice creature comfort out in the middle of nowhere too.

Shit tastes 100x better when you're dehydrated where it actually turns a bit sweet. If you're fine with fluid intake, it's eh.

Sounds like you gotta chaperone the highschoolers, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

I just noticed i seem to get along well with a majority of the boat claimers. What an unpleasant realisation.

Usually they are really good cigars with matches that don't suck.

I just get a kick out of watching the two 16 seeds play. It's pretty fun.
I see. What kind of jobs are they applying for?

we usually get a smoked fish for trail food day one, so we at least start in a good mood

also, that poor Ferrari

:o it came in today

>dm
Wait, do I know you?

Yes

Stupid crayon eater.

Hello cutie
Did your Ui figure come today?

by "it", do you mean me?

Yep.

Yeah, they got nothing to lose, and a shot at making some noise. They're probably the only play-in games of any sport I'll actually sit down and watch without knowing anything about the teams.

One is going to interview at a grocery market, the other is overhauling the resume to start the job hunt in earnest since he's leaving his current position. Both wanted honest feedback from my side of the fence, so I'm more than happy to help.

Smoked salmon sounds pretty good right about now. Trail food here can be tricky sometimes because of the heat and humidity, but there's always the option to carry a fishing rod and catch something fresh that night...or go hungry trying.

That Ferrari is a true itasha. Italian, and also painful to the wallet, and to many, painful to behold.

Sounds like it was something good.

hi Cutevia
Yuuuup :o
It's pretty cute
gimme a sec to take a good pic

nooo. I mean a pvc figure.

yup yup yup

Shizu pls
You know I can't namesync on mobile
Well, I'll be shooting with a grenade launcher tomorrow, so I'm pretty hyped right now. How about you?

You didn't answer my question yesterday

Me too. Do you just watch things on the internet?

Honestly it's the only game a 16 has ever won in the tournament.
Sounds like some simple jobs, at least grocery market is to me.
You're probably the most helpful person here honestly.
Yes! Finally, I've been waiting to see it.
I assume you're happy then?

That's half the fun, silly.
Oh nice. That sounds like a good time.

I'm not great. My Mom's in the hospital, no it's nothing major, and it's mostly taken care of already, but still. Having someone you love in the hospital is worse than not.

Yea, stuff like that.

Pretty much, yeah.

Anything else happening?

What do you mean, "boat"?

I just smoke swishers like a trucker

there's a market chain in MN called Lunds & Byerly's, they make a pretty kick-ass brown sugar glazed smoked trout, it's always gone by the time we make camp on day one

>don't know that word
>ask the almighty google
>first image my eyes fall on is my own car
my poor soul

be happy your waifu has one

Any favorites?

Whatever suits you.

Kantai Collection.
All the girls are actually boats, primarily from WW2

I know, I have been too
It is pretty cute, really happy.

I am :o
also! the FLCL manga isn't half bad. Really weird art style though

Not really.

Heresy boat time. This means you must kill me

Seriously though.
Why do you like worst girl.
It seems your tastes are for worst girl
>Homura
Worst girl
>Miku
Worst girl
>Raphi
Worst girl

Is this why you switch so much? Because Worst Girl leaves you unsatisfied?
You have a shit waifu