Tfw I'm a 21 year old virgin who hasn't had a gf since age 13. Who also has no idea how to flirt

>Tfw I'm a 21 year old virgin who hasn't had a gf since age 13. Who also has no idea how to flirt.

Teach me how to flirt Sup Forums. No I'm not shitting you, I literally have no idea how to flirt. I'm nit the smoothest with words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-O-_awFjcwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally. Don't. Just be yourself

/thread

I don't think flirting is all the important. Just talking to a girl is what you need to do. I'll assume you're a bit of an introvert so you're best bet is a girl you see most days is work/school. Just talk to her about your life and her life. Don't over do it just think of her as another guy and talk to her like that. If you build a good enough report you'll be able to lock her down without having to make lame attempts at flirting

People who say "just be yourself" are lazy as fuck. The dude is asking how how to get a girlfriend because being himself hasn't worked, it's not like he's accidentally been someone else the entire time.

The answer to his problem is more complicated. Flirting requires a lot of confidence, pretend interest, improv and sometimes booze.

How does one approach a random girl on campus and start up a conversation (while being ugly)?

>on campus
Abort mission now. You'll thank me later.

That is false. OP said he had trouble flirting. He never said he had trouble being himself. I'm pretty sure if he went up to whichever girl he has the crush on and just said "Hey" it'll just spark at least a starter conversation.

OK user,
here's how you give a girl, "the look"
I have zero confidence in my looks or my ability to get any but this works OK
Ive only tried it a few times but it shows a girl you're interested
If you see a girl looking at you and you like the way she looks just think about fucking her and smile, try it now
Think about fucking your oneitis and smile,
I'm telling you man it works

>be yourself

Everything about me, my likes, my interest, my hobbies will bore the hell out of any girl and being myself is having a dark sense of humor/humor few people would understand, and I'm not terribly shitty at flirting but not good either. I never do many interesting things and if I do they'll have little interest and I can't lead a conversation if my life depended on it. I've met girls online and really only had a spark/connection with 3 and well we all know how online shit happens, it ends within weeks.

any tips or shit? on how to hold/lead a conversation with girls? this is a typical conversation (>=me >>= girl)

>hey
>>hey
>whats up?
>>[whatever] you?
>[my reply]
>[if I don't know them ask for interest]
>well fuck Sup Forums thats about it

You >hey
Her > hi
You >what's up
Her >Just watching tv, what about you?
You >Oh really? What show? And nothong just lifting some weights.
Her > [Insert TV show here], oh how much do you lift?
You >About tree fiddy

Be yourself doesnt mean talk about yourself you huge retard.

Just be banterful with her, dont try to have meaningful conversations with bitches.

I've never had a girl ask how much I lift

20 year old here, never had a gf, not even at 13. Am I wizard level yet?

the thing is I can talk to guys all day long and be myself but when it comes to girls I just freeze

>inb4 pretend girls are guys

No shit homes, that's why you say you're liftin them. Then she'll ask

girls actually find it attractive when they know how much you can lift? For me its around 160-170lbs for one rep..

Please be talking about 1 handed curls

No idea. I finally met a girl and went on a real date for the first time in fucking forever last week and she actually seems to really like me. We been talking daily the past couple weeks and I have been hanging out with her a bunch. Went from little friendly hugs a couple weeks ago since she was somewhat reserved after a bad breakup and going on two dates a few months ago with dude who was a creep to now when I leave it's a big hug with the little kiss like you imagine Italian families members doing (she not from the US).

Haven't brought her home yet since I don't want to go too fast, but now since I haven't even really kissed her I'm worried about getting friend-zoned. Fuck this shit is confusing. I'll probably stop by her work tomorrow for a few min like I do when I'm in the area and then Wednesday she gets off early so probably will hang out. I need to do something a little more romantic towards the end and go in for a kiss to make sure I'm not wasting my time trying to build a relationship that she doesn't want.

fwiw met her while working the first time a few months ago and just made small talk without recognizing the little signs until like 3wks ago when she gave me some signs I couldn't ignore so this better be more than just a friendship.

Not OP, but I think this girl wanted a nice guy so I have just been myself and now it has been worrying me since I haven't gone in for the pussy right away.

160lbs curls? I ain't no fucking hulk I was talking bench press

>total rape vibes
No. This is why you're a social outcast.

If you're not confident enough to flirt, just treat them like bros. seriously. Say all the dumb /gross/ offensive stuff that you say to your friends, and don't act interested. Treat them like your equal. Stop putting pussy on the pedestal.

This. If you can talk to girls like your friends it's way better than trying pick up lines and striking out a lot. You just gotta learn to be confident in yourself and learn to talk to women.

So your first inclination was to hop on Sup Forums and ask other socially awkward people how to flirt?

Lel yeah right

pretend gurls are guys works 50/50

Go on /adv/ you could get more pertinent answers

You play runescape?
youtu.be/-O-_awFjcwM

Yeah we must study the female body and see there behavior.this some complex shit

Ok ok ok alpha male here .to flirt to a lady you must practice how a lady feels and act,so to do that you need female hormones in your body .after taking those hormones you will start feeling like a lady.then you can figure out the rest

i second this. generally. alcohol is a great way to loosen up if you aren't sure what to say. if i had one tip for you, skip the small talk. nothing like hi hi whats up nmu k bye. skip it and ask something interesting, seem genuine, and back off if you get the sense she isn't interested.

If you don't act like yourself then how the fuck must you act.If the lady doesn't like how you act then move on go with another lady but always act like yourself

I never tried anything with success but if you go aye bb giimme sum fuk you'll probably have intercourse.

1.) Brocode always comes before hoecode. If you know a homie, he might hook you up with a skank so long as you haven't burned him before tryin to chase some tail being a white knight

2.) Never, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER white knight. Nobody finds it attractive. Not girls(because they honestly want an asshole to round them out), DEFINITELY not dudes, and ULTRA DEFINITELY not other white knights (because that's competition for blatant faggotry)

3.) You think you're the only person out there who's shit stinks? Nigger, there's trillions of people on earth. YOU are not special. You are not a snowflake. There's probably 30 people JUST. LIKE. YOU. within a mile radius. Stop using that as an excuse.

4.) Bitches just be people. How would you talk to your friend? Or family? Or coworker? Or dog? Or inanimate object? Ok, now take that and just do it in public. Even if you're a fuckboi and all you say is mean shit. Be confident in the words you say and those who are weaker willed than you will always flock to you.

>Don't think you're attractive?

Put some effort into how you look. Dress better, clean yourself, work out.

>Can't talk to a bitch?

She's a human. She thinks about dicks and balls. How the fuck do you talk to the cashier at McDonalds?

>You're a pleb with nothing relatable.

Open a fucking newspaper or read a fucking book. Download a current movie. Shit is ALWAYS happening

do the same as when you hooked up at 13. start pulling her hair, tease her, push her down the stairs. you'll be swimming in pussy in no time.

This tbh famalam
Booze helps

Nigga,you wanna catch a rape charge?