Two are transgender, one is a real girl

Two are transgender, one is a real girl.

Without using google, tell me which one is the real girl. If you can't, then you have no right to be transphobic if you can't even tell real girls apart from transgenders.

They're all girls

Far right is a real girl, other 2 are dudes.

/thread fuck off OP and your shitty agenda

Wrong you dope, she's a Norwegian tranny

All fucking disgusting 3D pig trash

What if I would fuck all 3?

Middle, and she will give me a blowjob for sure

fuck you for knowing that and fuck off for sharing that

REEEEEEEEEE

left clearly trans
middle probably a 14yo girl
far right a toss up because fake looking

Which one is you OP?

middle is posbily female. left has the hands of kareem abul jabar

the one without Y chromosome

you must be trolling

One on the left looks like it's hiding its throat so I say tranny. One on the right is a known tranny. One in the middle, not sure.
Take your shitty agenda and get out of here, trannies are disgusting abominations.

Middle is real, smaller shoulders. Only thing that worries is her traps seem large. Also she is blowing out her cheeks so we can't see her jawline, little iffy but I think I'm right. Left has man hands and is covering part of her face as well as using a ton of makeup. Her facial expression is quiet manly aswell. If this is the girl then I'd want nothing to do with her anyway. Could also be because he( or she)has shit racial background. Right is obvious. No amount of surgery can cover up that chubby male facial structure. Also the movement of the hand is an illusion, it was actually photoshopped to be smaller then blurred to make it seem like it was moving to cover up the edit.

trick is
try putting the face on a dude
guess: right one is girl.

Go back to r e d d i t you cuck

sorry meant right one is trans

Right is girl

One in middle is real girl. I think.

This

There all trans

Left one is obviously the real girl.

Shit, we got the fucking trans detective in the building. Let's give him a round of applause for being correct!

go tell that to the opressing dominant biologorchy

Nice meme

Fuck it's going to be tough in the future to know if the "girl" you're talking to is actually aq girl. Fuck transgenderism. It's just another thing to confuse straight men.

middle one a girl

Isnt part of the phobia dicking a passable dudes gnarly pussy transplant?

will OP deliver?

Those are all male.

Fucking disgusting

Chloe Arden, felleriex, Emma Ellingsen

They're all trans.

Yeah they're all trans you cunt

With my luck I'll finally get a "girlfriend", we'll finally get to have sex after six months of dating, and then I'll see "she" has a penis.

the two prettiest ones are traps, the one on the right is a basic bitch with too much makeup. You have a valid point OP.

would you really care?

All 3 are trannies

well there's a 2/3 chance that I'd fuck a tranny then.

Yeah I'm straight. And would rather fuck a vagina not a dudes asshole.

It's tough for us straight guys. We never know if a girl is over 18 (a ton of girls look 18 but are much younger) and we never know if the girl is actually a girl

There's a girl at my work and I got to admit sometimes I wonder if she is really a she.

Far right is def a trannie. The rest are tricky since the one in the middle is hiding her face structure and is hard to tell, so I'll go for her wide shoulders and call her also a trannie, the far left would be a boy-ish looking girl.

/thread

I fuck pussy, not faces, so I could only tell you which one , is if they were bent over ass spread, so I could see those beautiful veal cutlets.

ding dong