Spoopy coordinate thread cont

spoopy coordinate thread cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/x/thread/17148999
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uvb76.droid&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ohh shit its back

What happened to the guy with the Glock?

Back and still lurking. Hope an user delivers.

He didn't make it through...

someone got screenshot or saved the coords?

He's the next set of coordinates!

Did he get the prize?

fake and gay

Kek

I copied this N 43°47'03.982" W 88°47'16.324" N 43°47.066' W 88°47.272'
But it 404 before I could check out the thread could someone tell me what happened?

I kept the old window open so I can go back and take screenshots.

Please do

Here's the second coordinates

Third coordinates

Creepy picture that's supposedly a clue

Last coordinates

user 3 mins away checking in. Still not going. No one wants to go with me and no guns.

ITT: autists post random coordinates and people get scared

you'll see just nature. you dont need a gun. its just trolling.

this

>3 min away
Are you Ohio bro I'm buying pizza for if you go?

You're 3 minutes away??

OP is probably watching you through the window right now.

Товарищ, Автосистема вышла из строя, и частоты стали общеизвестными и не могут быть использованы. Вы должны отвезти предметы на север к черной лодке у озера, прежде чем это будет переведено. Утилизируйте оборудование на остроk

Yeah I'm Ohio bro I don't think I'm going. I might go get a picture of the reservoir for you guys but honestly I don't expect anything from this. The area this is in is an incredibly affluent area and no body has ever been found here. One thing that might be of note though: the reservoir this is located in has a graveyard underneath it.

4;е Торонто, когда вы пересекаете границу в соответствии с координатами, представленными ранее, а затем следите за ходом по канадским тропинкам до дока в деревне красных. Не тратьте больше, чем нужно в Америке, и обрести себя в Канаде. Я встречу тебя на лодке на родине. Хорошо держаться Иван

Nah. I'm not actually within eyeshot of the part of the reservoir this is. It's about 10 mins away from me if I were to go to exact coordinates.

Take pic

Someone know wtf this is? Also bump

I'm getting bored with this. I might just go to bed.

it´s bullshit some faggot writes to try to be the "shady Sup Forums guy"

comming with you, dubs. big or little spoon?

check this out m8, thread has that face haha

fast user!

ugh i know, I didn't check out the whole thread, was in another one

MARCH 15

how many threads we have? 3?

Товарищ, Автосистема вышла из строя, и частоты стали общеизвестными и не могут быть использованы. Вы должны отвезти предметы на север к черной лодке у озера, прежде чем это будет переведено. Утилизируйте оборудование на острове Торонто, когда вы пересекаете границу в соответствии с координатами, представленными ранее, а затем следите за ходом по канадским тропинкам до дока в деревне красных. Не тратьте больше, чем нужно в Америке, и обрести себя в Канаде. Я встречу тебя на лодке на родине. Хорошо держаться Иван

Putting it into google just gives me a "Malformed or illegal request" 400 error

means
Товарищ, Автосистема вышла из строя, и частоты стали общеизвестными и не могут быть использованы. Вы должны отвезти предметы на север к черной лодке у озера, прежде чем это будет переведено. Утилизируйте оборудование на остро

google translate:
Comrade, the Autosystem has failed, and the frequencies have become well-known and can not be used. You must take the items north to the black boat by the lake before it is translated. Dispose of the equipment on an acute

Translation:
Comrade, the Autosystem has failed, and the frequencies have become well-known and can not be used. You must take the items north to the black boat by the lake before it is translated. Dispose of equipment on the island of Toronto, when you cross the border in accordance with the coordinates presented earlier, and then follow the course along the Canadian paths to the dock in the village of the Reds. Do not spend more than you need in America, and find yourself in Canada. I'll meet you on a boat in my homeland. It's good to stick to Ivan

means
ве Торонто, когда вы пересекаете границу в соответствии с координатами, представленными ранее, а затем следите за ходом по канадским тропинкам до дока в деревне красных. Не тратьте больше, чем нужно в Америке, и обрести себя в Канаде. Я встречу тебя на лодке на родине. Хорошо держаться Иван

google translate:
Toronto, when you cross the border in accordance with the coordinates presented earlier, and then follow the course along the Canadian paths to the dock in the village of the Reds. Do not spend more than you need in America, and find yourself in Canada. I'll meet you on a boat in my homeland. It's good to stick to Ivan

still have last thread open

>Товарищ, Автосистема вышла из строя, и частоты стали общеизвестными и не могут быть использованы. Вы должны отвезти предметы на север к черной лодке у озера, прежде чем это будет переведено. Утилизируйте оборудование на острове Торонто, когда вы пересекаете границу в соответствии с координатами, представленными ранее, а затем следите за ходом по канадским тропинкам до дока в деревне красных. Не тратьте больше, чем нужно в Америке, и обрести себя в Канаде. Я встречу тебя на лодке на родине. Хорошо держаться Иван

translates to

>
Comrade, the Autosystem has failed, and the frequencies have become well-known and can not be used. You must take the items north to the black boat by the lake before it is translated. Dispose of equipment on the island of Toronto when you cross the border in accordance with the coordinates presented earlier, and then follow the course along the Canadian paths to the dock in the village of the Reds. Do not spend more than you need in America, and find yourself in Canada. I'll meet you on a boat in my homeland. It's good to stick to Ivan

I swear I am the one who made this picture popular on Sup Forums.

quads and i would have believed you

Sure fam

MARCH 15

i swear that happens to me all the time. i started using rollerino in roll threads and it is literally in every thread now. or i might be narcissistic

Nothing here

Ячейка покрытия темнеет, переключитесь на короткую волну. UVB-76, риск, но до тех пор, пока пересечение не будет полным. Мне нужна навигация.

meh im bored... im going to bed. Will check later. Goodnight

holy shit kek wills it

continuation
>
Comrade, the Autosystem has failed, and the frequencies have become well known and can not be used. You must take the items north to the black boat by the lake before it is translated. Dispose of equipment on the island of Toronto, when you cross the border in accordance with the coordinates presented earlier, and then follow the course along the Canadian paths to the dock in the village of the Reds. Do not spend more than you need in America, and find yourself in Canada. I'll meet you on a boat in my homeland. It's good to stick to Ivan. The cell of the cover turns dark, switch to a short wave. UVB-76, risk, but until the intersection is complete. I need navigation.

i see a sign. maybe OC OP was the designer for street signs and just wanted someone who pays attention for is art?

Too many lmao

What the fuck are you talking about signs?

Which location is this?

У вас есть 8 циклов. Будь здесь или мы уйдем без тебя.

man i was bored in the first thread. shits still going?

seems legit

I made a 'rate me' thread with this post. I got the picture from looking at funny police e-fits. This was like 2013 or 2014

>У вас есть 8 циклов. Будь здесь или мы уйдем без тебя.

fulltext so far
>
Comrade, the Autosystem has failed, and the frequencies have become well known and can not be used. You must take the items north to the black boat by the lake before it is translated. Dispose of equipment on the island of Toronto, when you cross the border in accordance with the coordinates presented earlier, and then follow the course along the Canadian paths to the dock in the village of the Reds. Do not spend more than you need in America, and find yourself in Canada. I'll meet you on a boat in my homeland. It's good to stick to Ivan. The cell of the cover turns dark, switch to a short wave. UVB-76, risk, but until the intersection is complete. I need navigation. You have 8 cycles. Be here or we will leave without you.

>Ivan
>Village of the reds
Ruskies?

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
here have a online radio tuner thing.
not sure what I'm doing.

ruskies trying to use Sup Forums to pass on instructions fkin scrubs

Ha I'm not sure which is which

Wiki says that uvb-76 is a russian buzzer radio station that sometimes broadcasts voice transmissions (I haven't caught any) it's on 4625 khz

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uvb76.droid&hl=en

22°50'43.3"N 5°29'10.2"E

dont think i posted this

you really think russians doing something fishy are gonna transmit messages to each other on 4chins with extremely conspicuous, noob-level cryptography?

They clearly don't watch The Americans!

>22°50'43.3"N 5°29'10.2"E
Fuck off with your Algerian coordinates

qwerty/dovark

Haha I&!,jsisjshsbb__:#_$(@(ijshwkl

what happened to the last thread?

I left for a little while and I came back only to find it was 404ed

ended.

Предупреждение! Власти на свалке! Прервать! Не позволяйте данным попадать в руки американцев! Убейте Sup Forums мужчин и принять альтернативный маршрут!

op never delivers

A warning! The authorities are in the dump! Interrupt! Do not let the data fall into the hands of Americans! Kill Sup Forums men and take an alternative route!

update
>
A warning! The authorities are in the dump! Interrupt! Do not let the data fall into the hands of Americans! Kill Sup Forums men and take an alternative route!

Эй, Педики,
Меня зовут Джон, и я ненавижу каждого из вас. Все вы жирные, умственно отсталые, неживые, которые каждую секунду отдают себе отчет в глупых фотографиях задницы. Вы все плохие в мире. Честно говоря, кто-нибудь из вас когда-либо получал киску?

I said that i called the cops in the last thread dumb ass

>Эй, Педики,
>Меня зовут Джон, и я ненавижу каждого из вас. Все вы жирные, умственно отсталые, неживые, которые каждую секунду отдают себе отчет в глупых фотографиях задницы. Вы все плохие в мире. Честно говоря, кто-нибудь из вас когда-либо получал киску?

>
Hey, Fagots,
My name is John, and I hate each one of you. All of you are fat, mentally retarded, lifeless, who every second are aware of stupid photos of the ass. You are all bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever received a pussy?

kek m8