What you guys do while listening to an album? Read the lyrics or just use it as background noise?

What you guys do while listening to an album? Read the lyrics or just use it as background noise?
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRWNSjTB0mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I listen to the lyrics, yeah. Sometimes check them up if I'm having trouble comprehending. I don't always pay autistic amounts of attention to them, but it always helps understanding what the song is trying to convey, unless you're listening to some Top-40 tier trash that isn't really saying anything.

bump

bump

play TBoI and browse the chins

>Read the lyrics or just use it as background noise?
The lyrics aren't the only thing you can pay attention to

Browse Sup Forums. I usually miss a bunch of stuff because I'm distracted so I'll listen to an album like 5 times in a row if I like it.

I lay on my bed paying attention to the music.

I listen to a lot of music at work

it's such repetitive stuff I'm doing that I can focus on the music in a way I couldnt if i'm reading or something

Who is this absolute qt

If it's a new album I try to focus solely on the music

Jeremy Corbyn

I am mostly browsing the internet and doing mindless shit sO i can stil focus on da music. Such as writing this faggy ass post. I am listening to Jean Luc Ponty the bass lines are out of this world man.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRWNSjTB0mg

I'll read the lyrics with the songs if they're printed in there yeah. If the lyrics aren't present I just sit in front of the device and listen, I don't do anything else.

When I'm showering, I listen to math rock

When I'm reading stuff, I listen to Autechre

I play Doom

When listening i base myself in my kitchen and pace the house and shadow box in the early hours of the morning. Every now and then i stop to make myself a sandwich or grab a piece of fruit

I always listen to albums while I cross-stitch, it's mindless enough for me to not get distracted from the music and lets me get something done at the same time

I prefer to hold the case in my hand, look at the album art, read if there's anything to read
That means I prefer to own a physical copy usually

I use them as background music but if I actually like the song Ill listen to it

Big Match Bernie

Depends, sometimes I just lay in bed and listen to it (especially if I've just smoked some weed), sometimes I drive, sometimes I browse reddit/Sup Forums

Usually on the first time I just passively listen to get the general tone and form of the music while playing vidya or something and then on subsequent listens I pay more attention to the lyrics and subtleties.

Organize stuff in foobar2000 and browse the chins.

Same here

stare at the ceiling and wonder where it all went wrong

Isaac is such a good game to play while listening to music

Fap