I don't conversate

>I don't conversate
>I just penetrate

What did he mean by this?

I FUCK THE MUSIC I MAKE IT CUM and sheeeeit

He means that he actually gets through to people instead of just making idle chitchat.

>we wuz kangs n shiet
>getting through to people
He appeals to people's internal biases more than anything

Double entendre. He connects with people on a deep level and also he fucks without talk n shit

>we wuz kangs n shiet
but that isn't the core of his message but only one facet of one mindset he occasionally dips into idk wtf ur talking about

He means MUH DIK WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIIIIIIIEEEETTTT

he inhaled too many Sup Forums memes and now his brain is mush

He goes straight to the rape

How is this not the best kendrick album?

The feel when
>Ain't nobody prayin' for me

TPAB and GKMC have better individual songs but yeah as a whole DAMN. is his best album

He wasn't even on my radar but my coworker play him so much I Absolutely can't stand the little bastard

You could just try to not be a bitch

> unironically listening to nigger music
I always thought this was just a meme. There aren't people on here who actually think kendrick or kanye have any talent at all are there?

nice meme

The only meme here is people who listen to hip hop unironically.

Meme all you want but everyone knows jazz and classical are the only patrician genres of music.

Itt: people who interpret lyrics like:

>All my life I want money and power
>Respect my mind or die from lead shower
>I pray my dick get big as the Eiffel Tower
>So I can fuck the world for seventy-two hours

literally.

because

MAN DOWN
WHERE YOU FROM NIGGA

No one actually thinks these lyrics are good right? I died of cringe just reading them.

>me no conversate with the fake
what did he mean by this?

>bitch I think I'm dolomite, bitch I'm going poltergeist
truly gets the noggin joggin

>tfw rapsters will never be held accountable for their absurd use of the word bitch

Wow outmemed yourself somehow, please remember music isn't patrician at all unless you commissioned it personally. Thanks!

You can do it on twitter

I love it, but it's definitely the most playlist tier album. His other albums except for section 80 i usually feel obligated to start them from the beginning and play them fully through.

"I like weird fractions to be able to describe my music; I can really show off my ability to count"

Thing is, I loved Blank Face especially Ride Out

wHat is tHis sHit called?

implying i wouldn't be banned for >fascism

Hoover Street innit

In case you aren't pulling a fast meme. That song is about how younger Kendrick(i think he said 13year old) would make a rap.

>no dude, it's him playing a younger version of himself--it'a SUPPOSED to be bad
Listen to yourself

First day on Sup Forums I see

Yes given the concept he was going for id say it was suppose to be immature and bad. I don't see how your missing the point of the song here.

Yeah, listen to him being right.

>That is just me capturing the moment and being 16 and saying the most outlandish shit when you are around your homeboys or you are around whoever. You know, you really don’t care what you’re talking about. That is the type of way we used to talk.

Proof that all black men are rapists.

Double meaning. He doesn't do small talk, he only cuts to the true meaning and provides real insight. Also, he doesn't waste time talking to girls, he just fucks them.

A n
a r t i s t
r e s p e c t s
t h e
s i l e n c e
t h a t
s e r v e s
a s t h e
f o u n d a t i o n o f
c r e a t i v i t y

Fascism? How? What kinda milquetoast fuckery were you gonna skewer this generation of rappers with anyway?

because everything i don't like is fascism you dummy get with the times

Kendrick Lamar? Nice meme, haha.

he's stealing lines from fucking Two Chains on that Kreayshawn track. that's what he means.

it means: "ooga booga rape teh white wemen ooga booga"