Sup Forums has gone down the hole in the recent yeasrs so i need to remember all the good threads and posts

Sup Forums has gone down the hole in the recent yeasrs so i need to remember all the good threads and posts.
ITT: Great Greentexts

how tf do I read this

You dont.

>saving the thumbnail
I fucking swear to god, you fucking niggers.
Anyway i'll start dumping.

Bump for interest

Best

the fuck...

doesn't seem like anyone's around. Even OP has abandoned ship. I'll keep posting anyway, haven't gone through my collection in a while.

holy shit that thumbnail is miniscule

You got something really hot here. Don't fuck this up with her; because if you can't appreciate this quirk about her; dump her so someone else can.

hahahaha very good
stay around pardner

Well dammit if I'm just gonna let this thread die

I am lurking, I will post when the time comes user

this is kinda moving

I'd watch this

lol'd

What.

fucking kek

Good job you old bastard you made me feel again ;-;

He's fucking the Wii Fit trainer.

A true classic.

hahaha reminds me of this

lurking, got about 5 when I reach the bottom

Anyone have the kid who bricked his dads computer. Then ran a magnet over the hard drive?

That guy is my hero

if this hasn't been posted yet i'll be disappointed.

do you have the one where user shits out a tape worm?

never mind, I found it!

Please go back 2 reddit

sounds good, want to see that one

keeping the thread alive

>turn 360 degrees
He would be right in the same place

Where is the one where user hires a tranny and lets it fuck his ass and gets HIV?

One of the all-time faves

Hello newfag.

Recent Glory

>textsize

original file was fucking 8 mb,

My eyes are shitting tears

I will not allow this thread to 404.

excellent analogy

I SAID I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!

might as well contriboot

I love how as soon as the illusion is broken, the dad acts like nothing happened

Hello newfag

>tfw you will never have sex with a life coach

Holy shit you guys still kick this around?

I have no way to prove it, but this is actually my story. I am OP from that thread.

Then post tits, and I may consider your proposition.

When people talk about Sup Forums going downhill I wonder why they don't just start more new threats instead, but I'm sure I'm oversimplifying it.

Is this like insinuating that his "girlfriend" had to be plugged in, or

that was gay
you're gay
die now

Did the cats ever go away

Basically I moved away from Point Marion a few months after I posted the story. The company I was working for at the time was building a hotel in Morgantown WV. So when the hotel was finished, we all relocated to the eastern side of PA to follow new contracts out here.

Basically the war never resolved while I was living there. The old lady got kind of fucked up by the fact that her husband ended up getting Melanoma so they spent a lot of time away from their house while he was in hospice care. He was a pretty cool dude and recognized that his wife was crazy as fuck.

With them not being around so much, she wasn't around to feed the cats and make everything worse. Also animal control returned a few months after my post and took a huge number of cats off her property.

I still miss that place if only because of all the retarded shit that used to go on there. Hindsight being 20/20 -- after seeing how successful shit like hwndu ended up being, I regret that i never set up a geese vs cats war stream. There were enough fights on my property to justify the spectacle of it.

Sup Forums used to be so much smarter and classier!

You're gay for not laughing user.

before tonight I never knew such things could have ever existed

the world is so big

>Tfw he set off the jocks to prison for having them throw shit at a parade float

Lurker here.
Just gonna say i love this thread

This is LITERALLY the best

Hello newfag

Ants, etc.