How much would such a galvanized steel fucking giant birdcage like this would cost in your opinion ?

how much would such a galvanized steel fucking giant birdcage like this would cost in your opinion ?

Other urls found in this thread:

stlzoo.org/visit/thingstoseeanddo/historichill/1904flightcage/
bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just a guess from out of my asshole? 180k

I don't have a guess but your number seems so legit that I wonder if maybe you have owned one in the past?

cost including installation can't be more than 50k

Not even close. 1.45 million. Not a penny more. Not a penny less.

The fucking bird probably cost 50k

In 2014? 189,600 after contract work. Grating can be replaced with simple chicken wire realistically and maintain structural integrity, bringing it down by roughly 20k. I recommend electric current if you're housing anything capable of damaging the wire, or for laughs when kids poke at the birds.

but they're just concrete plots and steel beams with a grid, the beams aren't even that thick they just support themselves and the grid

>chicken wire
wouldn't it corrode the beams ?

Around this maybe a bit more, if the steel alone. But if you're talking about the whole park well you're in for a ride.

Sup Forums at its finest does not get more random than this

Like I said, if you're going cheap. I don't know your purposes. Obv. custom grating with your critter in mind is preferable. It's not that big of a cost difference honestly, so long as you're talking labor and not machines. If you're looking to pay for machine time it gets rough faster and faster the less standard you get.

So what's your fucking point? A car is a few thousand in raw materials and tens of thousands of dollars when you go to buy it. People are seriously this fucking retarded.

wew lad

If you are building it for yourself, and not for any type of zoo or public area with visitors, and if your only goal is to keep relatively low-key exotic bird species within the enclosure, I would guess around $212,000. Steel and it's fabricators are expensive, especially since most steel/iron workers are unionized. Plus, that is a very large cage. 33 get

This is a good thread.

No it isn't

Checked.

How much would you pay to suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole, in your opinion?

This

Continuing my point from before with your statement about concrete in mind: You are giving inexact dimensions just saying "like this", so some guesswork is necessary. If you just need a bigass birdcage for your favorite endangered dickwarmer it will be different than if you're trying to house and feed a t-rex with enough room to fuck around. Ten, full size, show birds. We're talking fish tank proportions here. I'm not going to break down real math, but I just worked with peacock sized raptors. Higher ceilings, but same general groundwork. My numbers should be solid.

Fake and gay

About TREE FIDDY

Edit: holy smokes... GOLD???? thank you kind sir
Edit 2: UPVOTED TO KARMA HEAVEN
Edit 3: The narwhal bacons at midnight!!!

best posts ITT

Kek

fitty, mr. president.

Cause... Cause you have to FIT. the TREE.

I'll see myself out.

RIP MY INBOX ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does it need more cocks? Maybe some cucks? Perhaps some coprophagia? Would that make it a good thread? Perhaps a wwyd with these pictures we shouldn't share of cucks sucking cocks and defacating in the mouths of homosexual anthropomorphic animals thread? Would that be more to your taste?

>wew lad

The 1904 Flight cage was constructed at a cost of $17,500.

stlzoo.org/visit/thingstoseeanddo/historichill/1904flightcage/

Inflation calculators only go back to 1913. . .
bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

So that would be over $429,260.86 today.

Nice triple double