What does Sup Forums think about my favorite rapper?

what does Sup Forums think about my favorite rapper?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6eiYZDSXm0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

backpacker-core

Pretty shit tbqh. Should stop dickriding Busdriver. He will never be as good as Busdriver.

he's an ignorant tryhard pseudo-intellectual prick. his first mixtape was pretty good. loved it at the time, still sounds great. his later stuff is pretty underwhelming though and his boner for BLM is so off-putting.

So the flies dont come is a 10/10
His other eps are shit

Is he going to change his name because of the gay alt right peodophile?

can occasionally get bogged down in reference humor, but i loved So The Flies Don't Come.

callout culture is for people with toxic personalities

So the Flies Don't Come is what got me into rap. Still is the only album in the genre that I actually like from front to back.

there's a whole lineage of West Coast jazz-rap like that going back at least 25 years or so.
check out some of those. here's a recent one.

youtube.com/watch?v=6eiYZDSXm0o

Tell me more

music for people that think they're smart

This

this
does anyone remember when he got butthurt because of Niggas on the Moon, I remember when he got butthurt because of Niggas on the Moon

YES LMAO. He was calling it "sus as fuck" and didn't even understand what he was talking about. It was so embarrassing.

Tokenism bro

cringe

Zeroh is terribly underrated. Also worth mentioning is Sharkula as well. A bit more abstract but still worth checking out.

Uh I only really like Souvenir. Some of his other shit is good too.

My favorite rapper is better than your favorite rapper

His real early stuff is fine and probably the only "nerdcore" worth listening to. His music and persona hasn't developed well at all.

I didn't know Kassem G rapped. He does hang out with Joe Goes, though

Thanks, will give it a listen.