youtube.com/watch?v=9Npe_EKP2pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so who recorded it mah dudes i was there she kinda fkaed it but still a moan

she a stupid hoe

footfag here.

youtube.com/watch?v=4oxqI6G3ZEo

need that vid

there was a pussy shot right at the end its on reddit rn

I had it recorded but forgot to turn audio.
RIP

What sub?

reddit.com/r/streamersgonewild

i wish people would stop tipping her so much when she doesn't even get naked. she has no reason to go nude when she makes thousands already

Can someone briefly catch me up on what happened to her? I hadn't heard anything about her since the whole Basher drama forever ago and now she's some slutty streamer girl?

I had a portion recorded but had two streams open by accident, and it recorded double the audio :(

bashur is a fucking cuck who cant make money off of youtube anymore and has no other qualities other than being a rapist so Clara basically has to whore out she did it on patreon for a while but the pics were not worth the money she was charging so i think ppl stopped paying her and now she is on MFC and has already had a pussy slip and a nip slip but it is makin mad bank

im here to bless you fags.

every 12 year old that watched bashur wanted to fuck her so he used her as click bate well she started youtube and bashur probably offed himself and she had gotten kicked off twich for being trash at games and just showing skin. Yes my grammar is the best, thank you.

Nice.

chill

wow she rlly cute

how long can someone last on mfc if they dont get naked? the tokens will dry up and she'll get desperate right?

she gon eventually get naked just not as fast as others cuz she has a massive fan base and pulls in a lot of viewers

lets be honest her voice fucking kills me. and maybe bashur or clara clicked on this link. Theyre probably taking notes on how to get gud

She'll probably do this for a week, make fat stacks and fuck off back to twitch or youtube.

I got it all on bandicam but idk how to webm shit

she's banned on twitch. idk how much youtube gaming pays though

Fully agree. People will want something more extreme. Right now this is extreme for people as she has never done something like this, but as people get bored the money will slow, and she will start to do more to get that money flow back.

This bitch looks like Holly Conrad

Can't she just make another account?

IP ban I think

Found on Reddit, enjoy
eroshare.com/6uz1lrv2

eroshare.com/80xnt2jn
you're welcome

eroshare.com/f0o3cjj7

thank me lat8r ha8ters *flies away*

It will be interesting to see what her final Miss MFC rank for the month will be. She's got some work to do to catch up to Kati3Kat

shits fake dont click it

Are you stupid?

very.

you're full retard

it's fine if you don't wanna see the highlight tonights stream mah boi 12 mins pure gold

>there's some girls dildoing themselves with only 50 people watching
>clara fake moans for 5 minutes and 7k people watch

those girls must be jelly

she outsmarted the gurls lol but she won't be able to that again cuase tippers will eventually burn out and get bored of her and move to the next camgirl

Does anyone know her snapchat?

She did fake it a little but for what it was it was pretty nice. Eh, I'm content with her feet being the footfag I am but I agree. The money definitely is gonna start slowing down and she's gonna get naked. Let's hope.

>stopped showing her feet because she was trying to get twitch partnered
>got banned anyway

her feet are nice tho
youtube.com/watch?v=4oxqI6G3ZEo

wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=9Npe_EKP2pc