What are your thoughts on this album?

What are your thoughts on this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRhNSecDT2I/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i get very crushed when i listen to it

It's lovely and I want to rape her

Why? It's not a very hard listen.

>implying you don't listen to shit like this just so you can say you're openminded

as far as emulating the JPOP sound and feel goes I'd say they're crushing it

it's a crusher of an album

big dicks

shit album that's only popular because of an equally shit meme

>itt: Crusher general

Its a big listen even when its soft

waifu fags still assblasted i see

she's cute but I don't care about that. I'm only interested in 2D

WHERE ARE MY /CRUSHER/ BROS AT?

it's alright, however i highly prefer intro bonito. its was much simpler and catchier tbqh

i can't look at this without wondering how she can take that dick. I mean my gf is chinese and sex can be painful to her, but my dick is nowhere near the crusher.

So is there a song about big dicks these people made which is making me miss the joke? Because if she wrote a song about big dicks, I wanna hear it.

gonna start going to the gym to lift, wearing more colorful clothes, and being more outspoken around girls

since taking the crush-pill ive wanted to make changes to my life

this guy is her bf, he enjoys talking about how she keeps her balls empty :)

inside is yellow :)

instagram.com/p/BRhNSecDT2I/?hl=en

poor kitteh

Damn...

>her balls

Feminine penis confirmed

nigga is a weeb right? p. sure he knows Sup Forums and read these threads, id like to know his reaction to the crush-pill movement

You keep saying that but we both know you won't.

The fuck do you want me to do on Sup Forums, NOT talk about music?

who do you think is starting these threads? #crushnation

How can you not get crushed by this album?

so is being gay for this guy a meme or is Sup Forums actually really gay

Don't fight it, breh. Take the Crusherpill.

but that sounds really gay and homosexual

It's the hardest one to swallow but also the most rewarding one.
#teamcrusher

When I first heard it, I hated it. It just sounded like a bland, pseudo-indie attempt at appropriating j-pop style cuteness, which is already a genre I dislike. But there was something kind of interesting and infectious about one of the singles, so I kept going back to listen to it. Again and again. And that led me to listening to their other singles repeatedly as well. And before I knew it, I guess I was a fan.

So yeah, now I enjoy it a lot. It has the flavor of J-Pop and Japanese pop culture, but it doesn't feel manufactured like J-Pop, because it's some British indie kids putting it together. It's a weird break from my usual music (crust punk, atmospheric black metal, post-hardcore/skramz, blues)

My thoughts on Sarah

Only enjoyable if you're a beta sperg

that's quite a beta sperg thing to say about pop music

watered down pc music, just generally boring

>weeb
only white and black people can be weebs, dude's asian

seas are the biggest weebs

I'm pretty sure she's the weeb. I know she's half-Asian, but she's a Brit who's obsessed with Japanese culture. I'm not surprised she was drawn to an Asian guy

Everyone has the capacity to be a weeb

It seems like a lot of South Koreans hate Japan too much to weeb

TAKE THE #CRUSHPILL NOW!

but why

Can someone tell me the story behind this?

keepin the balls empty ;)

is that her confirmed?

It just barely looks like Sarah imho

A bunch of betas getting cuckd by Chad.

yea thats why im asking, doesnt even look asian

Sarah's only half Asian

that doesn't even look remotely like her

>I don't usually like ______ but I enjoy ______
You are no longer allowed to make fun of Deafheaven/Circle Takes the Square/etc fans.

you fucking meme lords

I'll crush ya m8

Good luck I'm behind 7 weaboos

big if true, check em.

>falling for pasta

Which songs are about Crusher? Lipslap? Hey Parents?

It isn't pasta. I explained how I feel about this band. How does it even resemble pasta? Because I wrote a fucking paragraph? God I fucking hate this site.

what did they mean by this?

First listen was disappointing. Then I got the appeal and enjoy every song.

They meant they didn't understand the backlash that comes when your fanbase is made up of pathetic foreveralones that fantasize about you if you show that you're normal and sexually satisfied in any way

checkoslovakia'd

I didn't like it, I really enjoyed their previous work so I was bummed

It's a very hard listen, I find it draining.

It's a pretty soft album, personally. Comfy yet perky.

kek

kek

kek

ha!

i love how you can see the vivid outline of his monstercock in every picture he takes lol

wonder what she looks like down there after years of crushing

how amazing would it be if she turned out to be a tranny?

i enjoyed it a lot, i think they improved their sound from the first album. trampoline is fantastic, so is lipslap

this is the one good post in this entire thread

I'm out of the loop. What the fuck is this crushing meme?

Lurk moar

Check these crushers

zyzz revived as a long donged chink who brags online about fucking your pure waifu

a great example of why Sup Forums is a bad place to discuss music

this chick is the group's singer. just when she was about to become popular enough to join the ranks of the grimes, newsom, and other Sup Forums waifus, someone posted a link to her boyfriend's social media account. the dude's a mega chad who calls himself crusher, takes photos of himself wearing tight spandex to accentuate his cock, and how much he likes to empty his balls in this chick.

>The band has to take a break from recording because Crusher comes round and needs his balls emptying
>Meanwhile Gus and Jamie cry and play Mario Kart to try and block out the noise

Bump for CRUSHER.

I don't know what this meme is but I like the band.

His titties are bigger than her's

How big is the Crusher's crusher?

I don't think he owns a crusher.

Post-ironic garbage for a degenerate society that no longer values anything at all

There's a difference between irony and honest celebration. Irony requires cynicism. I don't see anything cynical about this group, I think it's a celebration of j-pop, even if there is a post-modern element.

Consider the "new earnestness" literary and film era. When postmodernism first started, we had cynical, deconstructionist criticisms of culture - things like American Psycho and Seinfeld.

As a backlash against that, we eventually had a movement that, while still deconstructionist, was not cynical, and had heart - books like Infinite Jest, shows like The Office. Things that had heart.

This falls in that sort of earnestness. It's an honest celebration. Nothing cynical about it.

>72552849
theres a difference between irony and post irony too my friend