Positive county jail stories

Positive county jail stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkPna4BBpFU
reddit.com/r/ruetama/comments/5yppsb/adriana_chechik_megan_rain_squirting_stretch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got raped. Now I'm HIV positive.

Upvoted

I just got out after sitting 45 days. Now on the ankle monitor for another 135.
County sucks. Nothing good about it except the breakfast isn't bad.

samefag

leddit fag

not really positive.

i fucked up along the way and had to sit for 93 days.

i have no felonies or violent crimes so i went to an area called "the annex" which is the lowest priority. its two giant rooms with 300 people on each side. theres a dividing wall, and an outside area you can go to once a day if you acted right.

i masterbated once a week, my aunt visited me every other week.

its just boring. though you can read and theres a decent book trade because most people will not take books home with them that they had brought in.

Went in as a nice white guy on petty white guy stuff. Met black and Latino gangbangers in cells. All nice guys and treated me with respect, even let me use calling cards. Left after 24 hours cause I'm a nice white guy

what a dumbass you are. Enjoying life as a loser?

>>on Sup Forums

i was 19, im 32 now. i have a pension that enriches at 58, a tradition ira at 60 and am looking to switch trades within the year

I own my house outright, and drive a decent vehicle.

But yea. sometimes life throws you curveballs and you gotta go through what you go through.

Tell me the lavish lifestyle of a 22 year old with 40k in college debt living with his parents because his degree didnt pan out. Go on, I'm listening.

Got nicked for sending texts to my ex when she said stop. Told the cops she feared for her life after that.

I ended up doing 6mo. In that time I got hooked up with a crooked contractor that was retiring soon, and he fucked my apprenticeship hours for me. When I got out, I went from being second year carpentry to J-man. The rest of my time was mostly working out, and reading. The hardest part was no smokes.

My ex heard through the grapevine that I was doing good once I got out and she tried to hit me up again, but I wasnt about to have that bullshit back in my life.

Going to lock up was awesome aside from no smokes. That bullshit needs to stop. Let the guys have their cigs and they wont be so fucking edgy for the first week or so.

my god, the tragedy of OP's british tits

When people got caughg jerking it in the showers it was like a death sentence. Also a lot of coffee and chess. Good times.

I'm older than that, live on my own, paid off my college debt, but that is hardly my point: I've never spent a night, much less 90, in fucking jail.

God damn.

yea, okay. i was young and mistakenly forgot a payment which landed me in jail.

thats not immediate qualifications of being a loser though.

If you live your entire life based around a set of rules you yourself didn't make my man, you are the one who is the loser. But thats just my opinion on the situation.

Bad food, loud stupid, prisoners, no caffeine allowed. Blacks are by for the loudest, most obnoxious guys on the block. Every time a new black prisoner came onto the block it was like screeching zoo monkeys at dinner time.

Which likely means you've never really done anything wild, spontaneous or impulsive.
Likely means you're boring but probably sane.
Same with me, never done an hour in any lockup, and am a cautious person who weighs consequences before I do anything remotely illegal.
Still, there's times I wonder how much I would have experienced when younger if I had thrown caution to the wind.

if that's all it was, why was it 90 days in jail?

Anyway I was obviously being a dick, as well as being wrong, so I apologize. You've apparently got your shit together for which I am sincerely glad.

Forced to fight tall big white leader of the Woods, who didn't like me and because he slapped me in his face for calling him a liar, little mexican me kicked his ass, when people grab you you forget knees are effective to use, I never event wanted to fight even if he slapped me I just wanted to do my time for my dui. It was cool chilling with Shady Nate he was my coworker over at Elmwood and he was pretty goofy when not around tough guys. We was trustees and shit lol
youtube.com/watch?v=dkPna4BBpFU

Better to throw caution to the wind when talking to pussy :)

It's not yet illegal to fuck a decent looking broad.

I've long realized that my youthful delinquent acts of vandalism and stupidity were a lame attempt to compensate for my lack of real balls to approach girls. What a clown. If you spend your hours studying, working, and chasing girls, you will not have time to get in other kinds of trouble.

Hey I was in a building like that not an open row of army barracks like some jails are, until they lowered my felony to a misdemeanor

What? No it is not retard you're the dick that fuck with people that do it I bet. I did it a lot, like everyday, come on i made a mistake was in jail and depressed, and the leader of my group came up to me laughing and was like you know people can see you and you are not in an army barracks with a separate shower? And was like fuck I thought I was slick. He just said try not to do it everyday not a good look.

I served my time on weekends and it didn't have a negative impact on my life.

I helped a young dude with his literary during my stay.

I noticed he was pretty much a gopher for the Nation and saw that his ID noted he could neither read or write. I offered to help him with that. He accepted. I requested the learning books from the library and we studied.

He left before I did. I sometimes wonder how he's doing. Probably not well...

Before anyone asks
Bat leo and resisting with violence. No I didn't do it. Yes I'm black. 727 FL.

So you jerked off one week, then next your aunt came by and did it for you? Is that whats implied?

Their SOS (skits and gravy) was off the fucking hook. I would sell trays for multiple trays of shank.

Also snuck in sleeping pills and stayed in bed all weekend... they called me sandman.

your pretty fly for a white guy

-one of your previous inmates

Last sentence is my life... fuck when you a girl you loves leaves you even if you used to get pussy before her its hard to meet new girls.

OMFG

I am not a piece of shit anymore but damn always thought of going to the Jail lobby and trying to buy a bag of that SOS shit to cook at home. In jail I would look for people that hated and talked shit about it and would give them an apple or something if they didn't want it.

I spent my hours working and studying.
Got into college with a full ride - academic and sports.
Got my degree. Got a job that paid off what little debt I had in 2 years while still allowing me to save up and live comfortably on my own.
Had enough for a down on a home within 2 years after that.
Worked hard, went back to school for periodic updates to my skills, got pay raises yearly and better positions usually every 2-3 years at my work.
Paid off my home after 10 years, thanks to the better pay and advancement I did.
Never married, only a few gfs here and there in HS and college total.
Will likely never marry, never really wanted kids to begin with, and enjoy my time alone away from work. I have the money to travel but I rarely take time off anymore.
Like I said, I often wonder about the road not taken.

cool or hot it was good

Yeah, obviously.. no I would hear about who got caught from other people. I was really sneaky about it.

what payment did you miss exactly? I only ask so that I can avoid it myself.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better though, user. I'm sure you deserve it and I'm glad you swerved your ex, mate

reddit.com/r/ruetama/comments/5yppsb/adriana_chechik_megan_rain_squirting_stretch/

let me encourage you: I didn't get married until age 40, was in same boat as you, and now I have 2 kids and a very happy marriage. It's doable.

You are probably like me: smart, hardworking, probably personable yet awkward in some ways. That's just fine . . . you are passing up other guys your age who plateaued too early.

But you should nut up and make more of an effort to date. It'll be worth it.

maybe but chase ass . . . I figure with all those apps it's even easier now

I'm not even the game dude, but dating is too convenient now.

Sounds like love

I'm sorry to hear, mate. I hope things work out in your favor, now. Being profiled sucks, dude.

I have no interest anymore.
Not a Republican nor Democrat in politics, dislike both sides of political party extremism, cannot stand the new wave feminism and SJW crap.
I see people half my age or even less than a decade younger and honestly do not like them at all enough to want to get to know them just from me observing how they act.