Trips and i'll shove this fork onto my ashole

Trips and i'll shove this fork onto my ashole

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/crsxeamsxy/comments/5yppzc/stranded_stepmom_lucas_frost_tegan_james/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I... i dont....

What?

K

shoe on head

righteous

timestamp

well that was easy

Check 'em

a) it's a spoon
b) tits or GTFO

WINRAR!

quads

The man, the legend

Quaaaaads

Winrar!!!

do it op!

Do not want

please dig for poop and post pic of poop on fork. thank you!

vv

Oh

OP here, read my first post you dumb fat fuck failures. Does it say "Trips or higher"? No. It says "Trips" TRIPS you fucking morons...

I'm going to make it harder now because all of you are so dumb. Now you have to get quads AGAIN. Fucking retards.

Quads and I'll shove this knife up yours

>trips
dont lie. you're white you'll do it anyway

>
>
>
>
>
>OP here, read my first post you dumb fat fuck failures. Does it say "Trips or higher"? No. It says "Trips" TRIPS you fucking morons...
>I'm going to make it harder now because all of you are so dumb. Now you have to get quads AGAIN. Fucking retards.
Fuck you nigger

do it

How about fuck you?

>waaaaaa they ruined my bait thread, they were supposed to take hours not minutes
Kys

>Trips have been made
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO DELIVER!, OP!

gay

oh i get it you called it a fork but posted a spoon wow all these other plebs arent as cultured and astute as I am. my humor is complex and nuanced, and this beautiful pun is really nothing but pearls before swine 11/10 op 5 starts man

what

Fuck you OP

Check um!

Remember that person that got doxed for not following the roll? Would be a shame if it happened again.

Trips are inherent in quads, newfriend. Now, that spoon ain't gonna pooper itself...

Copy pasta fuck off OP

gay smh

>i derive a sense of power from trolling the gayest most naive faggots on the internet
Oh hey

(sage)

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

roll, also timestamp and tits or gtfo

555 looks like trips you raging nigger

>Trips and i'll shove this fork onto my ashole

Do it op

reddit.com/r/crsxeamsxy/comments/5yppzc/stranded_stepmom_lucas_frost_tegan_james/

Noice m8

This

Spooky

now do it

check

boom

>a) tits or GTFO
>b) it's a spoon

that's not a fork huh