What is on your mind? How are you? I am here to listen

What is on your mind? How are you? I am here to listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I
youtube.com/watch?v=36qLcMmmtaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't stop thinking about Rick. Is he ok? Will he get out of prison? Will Beth kill herself now that her dad is gone forever? Will season 3 ever come out?

OP here. I do hope we get a season three. We deserve some answers.

I'm confident the whole 'rick in prison' plot will be resolved by the end of the first episode and the rest of the season will just be back to regular old saturday morning shenanigans

Very true words. I have thought about it since I was a 4 year old. Today, age 25, I see how true it is, just reaffirming what I thought before.

even if that. The writers did very well with leaving their audience in suspense, i say kudos to that.

my whole life I've done the actions I was expected to do.. I saw my peers and family happy, or at least smiling, while I waited for things to end, and to start to be... just a little less than "okay" is all I really was waiting for.. but I gave up on that, I'm never going to understand what it feels like to be normal.. not that normality really exists or matters.. just I know people don't feel like this every day. I fear I only have a few weeks left before I fill a metal trash can in my garage full of a few bags of charcoal and smoke as much heroin as possible before laying down in there.. I'm not really asking for a don't do this.. more like I just wanted to tell someone, who's not going to cry. Like fuck yea this is Sup Forums tell me to kill myself... to this junky ass thats always been the plan xD.

do you focus on science??

My pure-o that only my mom and grandmother know about is telling me fairytales, it expects me to believe on it and sadly I just can't help but ignore it and feel kind of worried at the same time thinking "What if it's real"

Is there anything to do trip dubs?

as another human being who does care, i am compelled to plead with you in order to change your mind. i understand that the power of free will usually ignore criticism, it is only human nature. (forgive any bad grammar, i'm pretty drunk)

Yes. Mathematics. The one person who likes me is someone on the other side of the world with whom I don't spend an enjoyable time. There were some people who aside from not wanting anything to do with others, they also don't have the average looks to get someone. I consider myself 4/10, seeing how the average is slightly better looking than I am.

define pure-o

retarded monkeys infest my planet

Been pretty lonely.
not doing too hot, just forced smiles and such.
How are you OP?

June read the story about the tortured cat that was in the news and what they did to him. They put his picture and he looked so sweet. Said he'd jump up on your lap every time. He didn't survive. He crawled back to his home and they rushed him to the veterinary hospital but it was too late. He looked like a really good boy. Crying now, fuck me.

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think that there is anything about yourself that you could work on? maybe not for others, but just so you could build a stronger self-image???

thought this was a feel thread, turned into a rick and morty thread with some complaining on the side.

Not too well. I'm losing my lust for life fairly quickly. Thank you for asking. I truly do appreciate it.

Well, it's a shitty name for OCD that doesn't show compulsions in the real life, mostly a mental battle against "myself" that feels like "someone else"

Tells me I'm a dumb guy from my school, tells me I'm stupid, tells me I have someone's bad luck, tells me people will get bad shit if they stick with me, tells me I'm going to fail in life if I don't follow certain rituals

I have improved with it choosing to ignore the images that popped in my head, but now it has started to talk again

It's pure shit man

my friend, this thread is whatever you make it to be.

I've lived my life for my fellow humans. No more. This action, aside from my drug use is the only one I will do for myself, I don't want a future of any kind, no matter how grand, or shitty it is. I don't want it... I fear it runs in my family. I've seen them all drink themselves to death, but that is foolish alcohol isn't a very good killer I won't be like them, I won't be like anyone. I don't need a friend... I need to abandon this language, this place.

before I started abusing drugs, in elementary school I was staring off at some birds.. tears started flowing from my face, some young girl, for the first time didn't trip out, she just asked me what.. I said "the birds... they'll die soon" and stared at my feet. She thought I was sad that they would die.. I was sad that they were still alive.. Still flying around pointlessly having ungrateful babies to feed over themselves, only to return to the dirt having never lived a day for themselves..
this user is insane. but I know for a fact I'm not gonna hurt anybody for my own problems, ya'll seem miserable enough walking around. I'll leave you to it.

whaddya gonna do bout that, bucko??

Just found out I didn't one of my college scholarships so I will be $12,000 in debt so rip me

The fall of western civilization and
the extinction of white people

that was very powerful. Thank you for that insight.

I'm so fucking lonely it hurts. The planets never seem to align for any ounce of happiness and any attempts have ended in disaster or heart ache. Can Meseeks help?

i see

youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I

what help does thou seek?

When i was 12-15 i inappropriately touched my two little cousins multiple times. Im 18 now and have been dating a girl for almost 2 years. I see myself marrying her. I got caught when I was 16 and placed under 18 months probation followed by an expunging of the record. Eventually I will marry this girl or another and I will either have to tell her about me touching my cousins or dont tell her, and hope no one else does and live what i would consider a lie for the rest of my life. what do?

Me too, man, me too.
had to post here got stoned watched cartoons (rick and morty, Futurama, Archer and American dad)
I hope things pick up for you (even though we both know they never do)
best wishes man. :)

this gave me a nice kek and some nostalgia. thank you, user. i needed that.

i hope the same for you user. Thank you. I'm currently getting faded as well.

honesty is the best policy. and if this girl can't accept that what happened in the past stays in the past, you will find someone who will. Good luck user:) i wish the best for you

Find a dumb girl. Not completely dumb, but not smart enough to really question anything you have to say. Find a girl that's happy just to make a home and raise some children. You could also look to marry outside the country.

glad my depression gave some insight, even if I may be a little delusional.. people always say get help, I just want to have a lil more fun ya know. not a lot more, just a lil more.

different viewpoints should always be welcome...those who have been to some of the darkest places have the most enlightening thoughts. Maybe all you need is to find that fun you want to have.

Any recommendation on what to do with it? Only a few options left: Live with it or go to a psychiatrist, I've heard those pills do wonders

made this thread to discuss in

Seek help. That should always be the answer. If you can't find help one place, keep searching.

Contentment with less than I wanted out of life.

OP's meme needs a trenchcoat, fedora and katana

lmaoo we have a funny man on campus

Thanks for the advice, even though in my country psychiatrists are lacking, even more for OCD-based ones, and almost zero to pure-o-based

Will keep doing my research, thanks OP, it was nice to take that out of my chest without telling it to someone from my family

buddhism is my honest answer. Research the fundamental principles. Practice them throughout your day. I had a teacher who once summed it up like this- "Life sucks because you want stuff. Stop wanting stuff and all you have is love."

of course, i'm very glad i made this thread:)

Rick and morty is gay

Makes sense in a way

he was a great teacher. he is still my favorite teacher of all time to this day.

I am struggling. No day has been easy. My crush doesn't message me, might try to ask a girl out in my Forensics class.

It's been sunny out, so I have reason to continue.

I'm confident the first episode will start with the characters activly trying to not mention or aknowledge Rick's abscense.
Which will awkwardly shift over to a prison-break sorta episode by the second ep.

Meh my brain doesn't really register fun.. I'll probably just end up doing really shitty things and a lot more heroin as the sad fuck I am. I was waiting on a passport so I could leave the USA and never come back, but I realized how little I actually want to travel.. people ask me when I'mma look for a new job, lmfao so I can support them longer? nawh bro.. no one will benefit from my misery any more.

well i tried...-_-

DO it. Follow your heart, it knows what is best!

where did you originally plan to travel to?

Hope season 3 wont do something cheap like say oh that was just a mindless remote controlled clone who got arrested.

random feels

HELP ME. H&M is bullying me I injured myself and they DO NOT want to pay Me WORK compensation

Turkey, I was going to piss where Jesus died, then acquire a boat by any means necessary, I would go as far down the line as I could, and break off of it at any point to accept my fate whatever it may be.

I no longer intend to be a pirate, my brother who I was going to take with me, is a danger to himself, and others. in good conscious I cannot let him free to do whatever he liked, cus he'd start raping people. I probably would too, fuck being a pirate.

I didn't mean to make turkey, sound like that's where I was going to piss, but that's how it reads. damn.

I feel like my doctor assaulted me and even though it's been more than a year, I can't get the thoughts out of my head. The few lawyers I called refused to take on the potential case because no proof of injury, which is true. But it was painful and against my will.

Idk why I said I feel like. It was clearly some form of assault, sexual or not.

bad prostate exam?

You may be setting for failure, but a noble failure sounds a better fate.

My car fucked up on me today. Now I don't know how to get to my shitty job that that don't pay me enough to survive. My dog just died a few weeks ago and my ex wife is being nice to me for some reason...probably some more bullshit coming . my heater is out so im freezing my balls off and worst of all I'm fucking broke until Friday. I was suppose to get my boy tomorrow but now my car is fucked and I can't get no food for him. Fml

I realize you're trolling but I don't really care. Something like that.

I feel overpaid for my work. My supervisor and boss praise me and gives me bonus, but the people next in line all despise me.

Im probably not qualified so I overwork a lot to compensate for this shit. I gained a lot of weight and got sick lately.

wat do

Rick and morty is shit

You seem nice. Take a break, keep trying to improve at your work, figure out if legit assessment or imposter syndrome. Start working out, drinking more water. Walking is probably the easiest form of exercise that has immediate destressing benefits.

I'm so bored with work and life. I have an awesome girlfriend of 5.5 years but we work different shifts and different days so I get to see her every other weekend and 5 hours one day during the week.

She just got a full time job after school, so not having her around is very new. I stopped talking to most of my friends because I wanted to spend my time with her more.

Now that I have free time, I don't know how to use it and I'm getting depressed because no one is available to hang out I get off work.

We went on vacation recently but it just made me feel that much worse

I believe in you user,
An hero

Thinking about how much better I am than other people and about an adult cartoon I'm pitching to a studio later this week. Lead character's catchphrase is "wibble wobble ding dong, I read Vonnegut in high school"

Is this a real post?

how has nobody checked these yet

>"wibble wobble ding dong, I read Vonnegut in high school"

Rick & Morty is for reddit but Bojack Horseman is for Sup Forums

I'm struggling with an existential crisis(not the why am I here? type) and thinking about how everything I've read about such a crisis is some form of distraction or altered focus, like a pill you just have to take from now on or it will all settle in.

>Oh, just take up a hobby! The joys of a new form of recreation might make you forget that time your first encounter with death was seeing your uncle take a rifle round to the face because he was a drunken maniac living with your family when you were eight.

>Focus on your goals! Never mind that your continued isolation during your childhood and teenage years kept you from developing social skills that would have kept you from being such a dick to people around you or complete strangers!

They told me good things happen to good people...

Currently reading through post. Will reply once I'm updated.

Oh, I too have been on the internet.

rick and morty is overrated trash

Jesus Christ I think you might be right, Rick and Morty really does reek of Slaughterhouse Five

Bait.

a genuine response from a decent human being

fuck you retard

also praise kek

Kind of my problem with it. For kids it's probably fine and funny but for anyone over 19 years old it feels like that guy who wanted to be funny in high school jabbing his elbow into your ribs doing his best to make a joke out of practically anything the teacher was talking about. Especially if he had no idea what the fuck he was talking about.

try being $30K + in debt.

Yours is not so bad

Do you guys think that quote is meant to be ironic? The show never focuses on scientific concepts in any depth or capacity, if you think about it. I know the premises often revolve around science but never in any way that's related to actual studies or laws; more as a vehicle for memes and pop culture references

I disagree. The show introduces concepts to some people that otherwise might not even be able to take themselves to that place. They introduce a concept, then have fun with it.

The key is the initial thought isn't it?

I don't mean it as much in a matter of introduction as a matter of execution. I don't think the show is "doing it wrong", to be clear, I'm just remarking on its usage of science. Science in Rick and Morty is so nebulous and lawless that it serves as plot magic to easily get from point a to point b. Again, there's nothing wrong with that, but it does baffle me when people try to talk about it as though there are some sort of heady metaphysical themes going on; it hardly seems like it's setting out to be Gravity's Rainbow

I'll tell you, I came to this realization way before rick and morty. In 7th grade, I "loved" a girl and we actually ended up fucking in 7th grade. After that though, I didn't see why I loved her at all. Then we broke up. As I look back, the only thing I remember is big tits and big butt. No good character traits.

>when i say love i mean heart HURTS kind of love, like literal pain in the chest. the really bad chemicals

But I honestly am glad I experienced it. Now I honestly hate all sexual interactions. My hand suffices, and pussy isn't worth the effort.

>tl;dr love is stupid. you dont have to focus on science either just do what you want, and ignore pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=36qLcMmmtaE

>youre welcome