An ugly indian feminist woman publically attacked Sean Spicer. Here is her phone number...

an ugly indian feminist woman publically attacked Sean Spicer. Here is her phone number. Call her amd tell her to kill herself. Her name is Shree Chauhan 4O7 366 5699

update:she has turned on DO NOT DISTURB so call her after a day or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/apple-store-troll-attacks-sean-spicer-are-you-criminal-well
medium.com/@Shreedom/such-a-great-country-such-nasty-bigotry-831eeea173cb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She just mad cuz...

And this..

good, that guy is a fucking idiot.

she needs to get sent to hell

Fucking Sup Forums isn't your personal army, mate. Kill yourself.

u first Sup Forumsro

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

here is an article about it
she wrote some lame ass log post about it
and tweets like a raging feminist cunt
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-12/apple-store-troll-attacks-sean-spicer-are-you-criminal-well

lol sean spicer is a moron

Dumb Cunt

Should have slapped the bitch
>SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

NYPA, faggot. Spicer's an idiot anyways.

Here is her blog post.
medium.com/@Shreedom/such-a-great-country-such-nasty-bigotry-831eeea173cb

she's still a feminist bitch

Who gives a shit?

She already made herself look like a blithering idiot by asking about, "Russia stuff....." No sense in pouring it on. More important stuff going on.

inflict terror on her

This is an inspiring piece on some planet

Sup Forums if you're gonna rally around someone in their defense, at least rally around someone who isn't a whiny faggot bitch like Spicer.

Even his name is fucking annoying. Christ.

bump