So, my boyfriend isn't allowing me to smoke and boy it fucking sucks...

So, my boyfriend isn't allowing me to smoke and boy it fucking sucks. Anyways haven't seen a smoking thread in awhile so lets have one of those. What do you smoke? How often, and any other tidbit of info you'd like to share.
Also
>inb4 smoking's bad it gives you cancer

dumb bitch

Girl, woman up and tell your bf to fuck off

Also Lucky Strike, the purple + green ones

coming from somebody who has quit smoking, talking about smoking and looking for reasons to think about it isn't gonna help.

your boyfriend sounds intelligent. You sound like a dumb cunt

I like Pueblo. If I have to mix it with weed (im not rich sorry not sorry) I do with Marlboro

You sound nice.

Patriarchy at work

>tfw people think i'm a girl
I should really just end myself tbh

I used to smoke Marlboro 27's. I smoked for nearly 9 years, and I quit due to lifestyle changes - I was getting more active and was tired of some of the side effects. God, those were some good cigarettes, but I tried smoking one about a year ago and nearly gagged. Smoking really loses its luster once you stop.

The first three weeks were MURDER, I craved a smoke 24/7, and that's what really made me realize how deeply addicted to them I was. I hope you stay committed to quitting or, at the very least, significantly reducing your intake of, cigarettes.

Marb 27's are nice when you're a consistent smoker, though, I found them really smooth and unoffensive, but not weak.

It's mostly the main to go you fag

Anyways, man up and have a conversation with your bf, if he still keeps on it, just dump him

Is it significantly cheaper? What do you use for filters?

>my boyfriend isn't allowing me to smoke
KEK! Make a deal with your bf. If you're not allowed to smoke, he can't masturbate anymore. Masturbation is a sin which troubles you, and your bf is gonna have to stop immediately.

i agree. i'm about 1 month into cutting down (smoking half a pack now) and cigarettes are starting to taste like shit and leave a bad aftertaste. i think once you quit or reduce your smoking you really start to realize how disgusting cigarettes really are. the side effects make it even worse. i don't think i'll ever fully quit though, i like smoking. just not a pack a day.

This xD
Masturbation causes cancer

Dunhills. I sometimes fucking miss them, I quit around 6 months ago. Now I'm a fag vaper. Look here, say what you want about vaping, but it's the only thing that actually helped me quit just like that, nothing else ever worked. inb4 "no willpower", fuck you, I don't wanna torture myself, just quit smoking, because it's a nasty habit, and now I don't get out of breath climbing to the fifth floor.

Actually, he's on nofap atm. Before we met he would jerk off a lot. Like his record was 12. A day. For a week. So yeah, maybe it can flush out some sin. I mean, he still has the homo thing going for him tho so it's whatever.
I mean he has a good point, so i mean I'm not gonna dump him. I'm just salty is all.
GOD WE GET IT YOU VAPE

It is. Pre-rolled pack of 20 cigs lasts for a couple of days but a 30g Pueblo pack it lasts a week more or less. Also you smoke less cause Pueblo is a relatively strong tobacco but its still (blonde? dunno how to say it).

you can buy the 100g big one so its cheaper but you have to take care of it because its a very dry tobacco (if its too dry just let a piece of wet cotton on it for a night).

For the filters I use Dorex, 200 filters for 0,80€.

also I don't know where are you from but in spain tobacco isn't that expensive. Now it's 5€ a pack but a year ago used to be 3,40€

Ehehe, aren't you funny for a fucking faggot. Smoke some cock instead, why don't you.

American spirit light blues.

On it bby

American spirits are weak as fuck. Real men smoke camels. I like how they burn for a long time though.

Forgot newports, those are my favorite.

Camel is terrible wtf why do you kill yourself like that. The prerolled aren't that bad but the hand rolling ones are just disgusting

I meant pre-rolled

Are they any good or are you just meming?