Driving drunk is alpha. Only beta cucks from Reddit would disagree

Driving drunk is alpha. Only beta cucks from Reddit would disagree.

What are some movies about drunk driving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/clD8gP2sNdk
youtube.com/watch?v=K-GGEJRz6So
youtu.be/oQfDB0d6cTI?t=233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True, it's such a fucking rush. I've you've never done it you should try at least once.

Shawshank Redemption

fucking idiot

>drunk girls can't give their consent for sex
>drunk drivers get put in jail, have their licenses taken away and have to pay a hefty fine

Lost Highway

I posted something on reddit years ago like "I don't feel good saying it, but driving drunk is awesome" and got downvoted to oblivion.

It's true though. If I had a gigantic track and a crash helmet and there was no danger of harming anyone else I would drive drunk every single night. It's funny how drink driving is just a thing in more rural parts of America. I envy/don't envy them

I've been drunk enough to try and make this point before with a buddy of mine

Copfag here.
I love drunk drivers. You retards are so easy to spot out. Easiest arrest in the world.

No it isn't. Maybe slightly because it's become heavily taboo, but there's nothing fucking exciting about it. You get in your car and get where you're going just like if you were sober--you just don't remember it afterward.

Of course, I'm probably projecting but whatever negro.

What's your point?
You're physically impaired. Both of those things are very different and are hardly comparable.

What about buzzed drivers?

Try it, I'm a sovereign citizen.

Kys

Mate of mine drove from Adelaide to Darwin smoking weed and sinking cans the whole way. Picked up some hitch hiking Abos around Alice Springs and ended up somewhere in Arnhem land.

In Idaho, we have Zero tolerance laws.

My brother did it once with a loaned car and he felt deep shame after it, said it wasn't nothing special.

It's because he's a ledditor

retard

Even with drinking that sounds like a huge waste of time, there is nothing out there but scummy abo towns and desert.

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/clD8gP2sNdk

He also said that drunk drivers are complete retards who cause the majority of car accidents.

>tfw you'll never have friends to cross the USA with
Being European sucks
Most people just want to go to Manhattan and take a picture with the statue of liberty, get a hard rock cafe shirt and then fuck off home

I drunk drove and ran into my house

youtube.com/watch?v=K-GGEJRz6So
the ultimate drink driving scene

Here you go fag

youtu.be/oQfDB0d6cTI?t=233

this, most tourists are such fucking faggots

You sound like you enjoy the films of Ryan Dunn, Paul Walker and Matthew Broderick

>They say that 35% of accidents are pixelated
> the other 65 are not alchol related
>What does this tell us
>About the drunk drivers
>They seem to have a
>Better record than
>the sober team

That's because there are more sober drivers than drunk drivers.

>Woman rapes a boy
Wow what a player, damn, so lucky, wish it was me!

>Girl has consensual sex with an older man that she initiated
FUCKING RAPIST PEDOPHILE CASTRATE HIM GIVE HIM THE CHAIR

Drunk driving is comparable to a video game. The only thing that sucks is how tired you get wicked quick if it's a really long ride. As far as movies about drunk driving. The Machinist is the only one that comes to mind.

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

>reddit
>not liking drunk driving

You're kidding me right? They're all for it since it's so "cool" and edgy. Thinking being a retard is being a badass like the teens they are.