It's time

It's time.

No need for any context, just vent and let it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXyEY6JrFiE?t=81
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not

My dad is fucking desillusional because he keeps saying "Keep the faith user", he keeps relying on that god instead of his abilities, he is a very good professional at what he does but he just thinks that everything will just come in because of believing on a "lord"

For fuck's sake

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Man FUCK art students and their pseudo knowledge about politics, 90% of them are retards with left-leaning political beliefs just because they believe "everyone should be happy and equal" bla bla bla.

I despise almost every word that comes out of my brother's mouth; he's become a cuck. 99% of it is menial pointless bullshit "wow user, those blueberries were huge!" and the other 1% is dumb uber-liberal stuff about his "girlfriend" (some pansexual dyke-looking bitch who fucks 2 other people a week, minimum) being a "free spirit" and learning "zen techniques from her". It's a damn shame. The guy used to have brass balls but now they've been sucked away into a boypussy.

lol'd

I've just asked out a smart, kind, conservative Chinese girl.

Unfortunately, she's also roughly a 4/10 on a good day. Especially compared with my last gf who looked and dressed virtually like a model, I'm more ambivalent about this relationship than I ever would be even if she looked even average.

Still, I value a lot of things in a relationship more than looks. I guess you can't have it all.

You didn't do shit for me except add on to my problems while I was down, bitch. I hope you know I will never love you again and next time we hang out it'll be so you can succ my dick. We can be fwb but i'll never "love" you again. I have no idea why I wasted over 2 years with you in the first place, if I had my shit together at the time I could've fucked way hotter girls than you. Sorry to everyone I gave the cold shoulder because I was in a "relationship", I should've dumped the bitch a while ago. So many missed opportunities and sleepless nights over some dumbass bitch who's only redeeming quality was giving good BJs. That's probably the only reason I stayed.

Still might hit her up in a couple weeks though lmao

In a relationship with a dude I don't like particularly.. want to travel real bad with whoever wants to go with me. Like please can somebody run away with me.. discover places n shiet

I FUCKING HATE niggers...all they do is steal and rape white women

I'm pretty miserable having moved to this small town for this job. Jobs good and fun, my social life, not so much. No idea how to meet decent fucking people my age in this dead end pit stain of existence some call a community.

I get it, I need to go out and put myself out there. I do, and I'm still miserable. Time will tell. I'll probably put in a few years at the job and gtfo.

Why waste your time? Travel the world and have fun, thats what I'd do. Maybe find someone to travel with too, then you can fuck in all the different countries you visit.

Why did I get married?! Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk!!!!

>▶ (You)
Don't want to start alone :/

I have first world problems.

First year at university, I'm stressed about some classes and getting into a radiology program next year based on my grades.

I just wanna sit at home and play video games like I did when I was fresh out of high school in 2012.

Oh well, that's growing up and being responsible I suppose. Come to think of it I'm past due for that. I've resisted it so long I guess it's time to succumb to it at last.

we should've fucked, unfortunately I was too cucked in a shitty relationship and wasn't comfortable cheating. looking back, it was bullshit anyways, we should've smashed. and sorry jenny for basically ignoring you when you showed interest, you were pretty hot and i liked your accent.

i only came on Sup Forums tonight for cp

i caused my dads death

If you weren't some anonymous stranger on the internet I'd go with you. Trust me, you'll find someone to travel with. Go with a friend or something. I wish I could see the world, go for it.

there is no cp on Sup Forums and people like you need to be euthanized
how?

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

How?

I fucking need a man... and some sleep

hehe I would even if it's a stranger from here x) none of my friends are willing to do this

well arent you quite the newfag

i was 12 when this happened. i was being a lazy ass and i asked for him to bring food. i already knew that i had food, and i was just being a picky bitch. he went out that night, and got ran over (he was on a motorbike) i fucking hate myself. he wouldnt of left if i didnt ask, and actually made food for myself.

I tripped every other day for a few months. I don't understand reality or what it's like to be sober as a human anymore.
I slept with 13 women while having a gf.
I got 20 chicks to blow me for fun.
I'm creepy.
I suck at life and I should probably kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy.

ONCE I FUCKED MY SISTER

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Orale why not homes
My girl left me a few weeks bad
My ol man has been gettin mad sick and my mother is no better.
I can barely stand my job right now and I just need s break ya know?

Trips confirm that your life is a sick, cruel joke on your emotions and we, the audience take pride in knowing you're below us by nature.

Thanks for typing that. Reading it made me think thank God I dodged that bullet. Twice! Phew.

sure is

A break is the last thing you need. Your life seems fucked. Kek

where you from user
damn. thats fucked, but it's not your fault dude. sounds like a freak accodent but i'm sorry to hear that. i was expecting some kind of murder confession.

definitely want to cheat on my wife. maybe divorce her

Sorry to hear that bro. Life can be rough, real rough, at times. It's those times that make us who we are and strengthen our spirit. Hang in there man

I will track and kill everyone who posts in this thread

Small town in Quebec, Canada

how the fuck did you manage to get past the tolerance? it builds up really fast, psychedelics are pretty hard to abuse like that. you must've been taking huge doses.

gee calm down bud

If you're unhappy you ought to divorce her. Honestly if you're at that point, there is almost no saving it. I'd save her the heartbreak and all the grief of cheating and just get a divorce and go on with life

I am a fucking 20 year old kiss less fucking virgin who is going on a date with a girl tomorrow and I am terrified!

Why I were born black?

lol you're not too far from me, how old are you?

I sometimes feel inconsolably angry at being circumcised.

I don't really know what I want in life.
My desires change hourly and everything that I worked towards was never as good as I thought it would be, most of the time it didn't even justify the effort.

just Sup Forums yourself

Where you from? young

I've been stalking one girls instagram for more than 5 years and I have never had the balls to walk up to her.

Image is a drawing my friend did

Ontario

I dont want to go to work on friday

In the same position buddy... minus the date.

I was taking a lot. Would trip for 19 hours minimum each session, then as soon as it ended, collect my thoughts and wait at least 15 hours before going even harder. Then repeat for about 4 months and bam. It killed my emotions, ruined my view on the world and made me into a person who can't do simple tasks.

late shifts suck but think of that overtime $$$

im not unhappy with her per se... just not the girl i wanted to be with

Black Ship, is that you?

Only thing that could beat Barcelonas return is Maddie ..

Meh, drugs are much tastier than an orgasm.

Damn let's do it

i would if i had the $$

i fuck dogs

No need no money. only a backpack, some good shoes and determination

I loathe the utter faggotry of "fluffy abuse" threads.

My biggest motivation is my friends, but lately I've been doubting if they are worth working for. They are barely motivated enough to play games with me, doing it for myself would be cool and all but I want to Co-op with someone. It just makes it more fun.

Fucking fed up with having a gorgeous girlfriend who is so irredeemably crap in bed. All take and no give. Selfish cow.

Fucking bitch i gave you everything that i could. 4 years now feels like a waste of time. Come on go fuck that ugly piece of shit i hope you get pregnant and fuck your entire life

whats the fucking deal with these? Is it a meme? A fetish?

One of my biggest regrets is never having a group of people to play videos with online.

I hate myself, i'm a failure, i know i will fuck up uni, i'm afraid of success, i feel like a clown, i cant trust anybody, i'm an ugly skinny manlet, i just want all this to end, i would go to a isolated place with a beach or a forest maybe, listen music for the last time and shoot me in the head with a shotgun, but i'm also afraid of what would happen to my family.

i feel like I have wasted a lot of time and money on an app i developed. I know it will fail but we are releasing it next month.

I want to get that new home so I can finally start a family and get some traction. Apartment living is the worst.

We're friends, former coworkers. I know you're jealous because I got promoted ahead of you and got a huge fucking raise within a year when you didn't get shit for half a decade. I know you still think there's some competition between us too with all of your attempts to tear at me when you get the chance. All of this shows me that you feel inferior. No matter how much you try to hide behind so-called misogyny or excuses about the patriarchy keeping you back, you know deep down that it's not about your gender or anything like that. You just suck.

Will thinking like that

I hope she gets out of my head and heart one day. It's starting to scare me a little bit.

My best was 14.4

I love Sucking Soft, long, uncircumcised cocks.

I dont want to pass a day without her anymore. She's already with another guy but i know she still remind me and want to know about me and i dont want to confuse her but the truth is that i do want.

why am i so stupid fuck

Last year or so I have been doing everything I can to change that mind set. Books, working out, meditation, and therapy, I just cant help it.

There is no rain drop, that falls where it should not.
Please kill me

Man, FUCK the EULA. Very much wish my boss would let me roll a nice Xen hypervisor instead of ESXi.

You lied behind my back for three years, I knew it all along that you were. But you're all the way across the country. I'm older now, your life is calling apart and mine is just beginning. Stop saying you love me. You would've quit that job and move back here by now if you did. I know you better than yourself, and now it's my turn to run away. There is nothing left here. I gave you part of my life, and you left it behind. That doesn't mean you can pick and choose when you feel like coming back in it. I was going to give you everything, even marry you. But no, you ran to defend the family who left you for dead, never to return. I hope you're happy with your decision. Three years later you come clean, and I swear I'll kill you and him when I get the chance. I'll never forgive you, when you called that night wanting me back and yet you were with him that whole time, and even lied that it wasn't him when he called me. There will be blood and a smile on my face. I hope you're happy with your decision.

Someone else has already felt this and articulated better than I could. youtu.be/MXyEY6JrFiE?t=81

i was not racist!!! Sup Forums made me hate jews and those fucking chicken biters

The day I found out you died was the hardest for me. I remember crying myself to sleep every night for months. We just got engaged too...I remember how happy you were..how many days has it been since you left me... Why did you leave me... You told me you be happy and to move on if anything happened to you.
I was selfish and foolish to laugh and say otherwise.
I'm sorry babe, that things didn't work out for me after you left, but I'm sure you'll be proud of me no matter what happens.

I'm tired of dealing with your shit and I want to fuck every woman I've ever thought about fucking with absolutely NO consequence.

I saved my friends life and the same night someone spiked me drink and while I pulled over to call for a ride a cop follows me into the parking lot and I end up getting a DUI since I already had one on my record... Can't get a job, can't afford college anymore 23y/o tax returns trying to decide what gun to buy for head shot attempt

nevermore was always a gay band, obsidian conspiracy just made them fake and gay. you can like your metal with grunge lyrics, but you should be ashamed and in the closet with it. imagine if a punk fan heard someone say
>i only like the old my chemical romance, but they're fagots now
you wouldn't think
>well its the old shit, so that makes it not for faggots
be a closet faggot like me, you faggots.

damn son

The gynocentricancerousociosphere exists to destroy us all and it is used to do so intentionally and unintentionally, simultaneously, every day and night until we are all once again immersed in the endless abyss of nothingness.

I pushed her away. She cheated on me. 2 years later, she has moved on. I drink every night and quit school. I keep saying I will go back, and I desperatley want to continue my life, but I cant bring myself to do it. I can't because I am just so full of hate. I hate my friends, my family, her. But more than anything I hate myself. I know alot of it is my fault. No matter who I talk to or what advice I get, I can't bring myself out of this. I've been with other girls, and found new hobbies, exercized for awhile. I keep coming back to periods where all I do is drink and sulk. Nobody wants to talk to me anymore, my coworkers hate me, my family/friends hate me. I really dont know what to do to get out of this. All I can think about is her. We werent even together for that long. Today on my way to work I started crying. I've had 3 bottles of whiskey over the past week. I'm not sure if theres anything that I can do to fix this. Pic very related.

Wasted a fucking day in the laboratory making media for some fucktard bacteria called Sulfolobus and adjusted it so this shitface Stygiolobus would also be able to grow. Supervisor comes to me after 3 hours and tells me I shouldn't fucking add glucose to the medium, so i dispose of the crap and start making a new 100X concentrated mineral medium first. The shit doesn't fucking dissolve so supervisor comes in again and gives me all his shit. Spent til 5 hearing his bullshit and then i went home. Good day, good fun.

same

wanna get married?

being smart and conservative makes up for 4/10, you'll be happy! :)

Stay with her if you can.

I'm tired of fucking pieces of faggot shit who keep praising HALO 5 LIKE ITS THE BEST GAME EVER IN ALL EXISTENCE WHEN 3 WAS MORE THAN OBVIOUSLY THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!!!

I go back home the 15the mail should be there other option is 5 years of a car breathalyzer I've already done the rehab they didn't even know why I was there I barely drink... Idk what to do :/ thanks bro at least a reply helps a bit I don't have anyone to talk to or a job anymore

i hate my "friends" but im too afraid of telling them to fuck off because im afraid of being lonely. i only have one real friend and i dont get to see him anymore because of distance