Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frog_and_the_Ox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Monsters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Piteå Hockey -Swedish hockey team
Meh...

>Edward Sloman

>Tayvallich
It's some town in Scotchland. Incoming murder/mystery that takes place there. See you guys in Hollywood.

story is already written

>XX: Beautiful Prey
An undercover policewoman gets caught up in the underground BDSM world, while investigating a gruesome murder.

>"Bruce McCandless I (August 12, 1911 – January 24, 1968) was an officer of United States Navy who received the Medal of Honor during World War II for his heroism on board the USS San Francisco (CA-38), during the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal, November 13, 1942"
Might be cool.

>Burqa
Script: american and russian superheros fightin each other in syria while isis is developing superhero program of their own

>Horizontal scan rate, or horizontal frequency, usually expressed in kilohertz, is the frequency at which a CRT moves the electron beam from the left side of the display to the right and back, and therefore describes the number of horizontal lines displayed per second
I'd watch it

>Nokia Lumia 710
A movie about the creation of the Nokia Lumia 710...
Might be interesting

>Yoko Tsunois acomics albumseries created by the Belgian writerRoger Lelouppublished byDupuisinSpiroumagazine since its debut in 1970. Through twenty-seven volumes, the series tell the adventures ofYoko Tsuno, a female electrical engineer ofJapaneseorigin surrounded by her close friends, Vic Video and Pol Pitron (seeYoko Tsuno characters). Their adventures bring them to, among other places,Belgium(Bruges),Germany,Scotland,Japan,Hong Kong,Indonesiaand also intoouter space.

That's actually pretty great.

>Aldea San Antonio
A Volga German family learns to move on after being deported to Siberia during the second World War because the Russian government feared Volga Germans would collaborate with the Nazis. They move to a small Volga German community in Aldea San Antonio, Argentina to live with relatives who emigrated there in the early 21st century. They must adjust to life in small town South America while trying to connect with long-lost family who have forgotten the old German ways.

TWIST: The family were Nazi German collaborators trying to escape punishment by the Allied powers post-war and must come to terms with the atrocities they've committed while their family starts to question what really happened to them and if they even are relatives after all!

>King of the Gods

The tale of a mighty god, reigning over a pantheon of lesser ones, and his struggle against other pantheons.

>Platamonina ptochura
>Platamonina ptochura is a moth in the Crambidae family. It was described by Meyrick in 1894. It is found on Borneo.
Fug

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frog_and_the_Ox

Some sort of short animation maybe?

>United States presidential election in North Dakota, 1988
riveting

>Chunhua, Hunan
A town in China
>Gino D'Acampo
An Italian celebrity chef
>Political lebianism
A feminist movement in which women forced themselves to be gay even if they weren't
>That Metal Show
A talk show that focused on metal

This summer...Gino D'Acampo needs to escape from a feminist cult made up of political lesbians. This cult is located in the town of Chunhua, Hunan. Gino is helped by the cast of That Metal Show who arrange helicopter drops and create time portals.

>Energy_and_Power
>is a 1962 science book for children by L. Sprague de Camp, illustrated by Weimer Pursell and Fred Eng
>The title blurb summarizes the content as "How man uses animals, wind, water, heat, electricity, chemistry, and atoms to perform work."

huh really makes you think

>Valdenuño Fernández

>Valdenuño Fernández is a municipality located in the province of Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2004 census (INE), the municipality has a population of 209 inhabitants.

The story of Guadalupe and Maria, two teenage cousins who live in a very small town and struggle to find meaning in their sexual urges as their relationship breaks barriers of taboo a morality.

>Smallpox demon
an unemployed man struggles to write a summary of a script based on medieval japs' belief that smallpox is caused by a demon

>Not making a horror movie about monster moth eating tourists in Borneo

>Joe Morolong Local Municipality South Africa

Coming of age story about growing up in one of the remotest backwaters on earth. Life is a daily struggle for our main character Dindadu Nuzzim.

>McHugh
It's a story about a no nonsense Irish cop who plays by his own rules.

>Oblique foliation

>Oblique foliation, steady state foliation or oblique fabric is a special type of a tectonically produced foliation or fabric, most commonly in quartz-rich layers. The microtectonic structure can be used to determine the shear sense in shear zones and their associated rocks, usually mylonites.

some kind of educational film about oblique foliation. that's all i got.

>Arthut Younghusband.
>Arthur Delaval Younghusband was an Indian Civil Servant.[1]
It's basically Gangs of Wasseypur but from the sight of a young police officer who is investigating.

Eh, fuck that. I'm just gonna go watch Gangs of Wasseypur right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Monsters

I'm not adapting this shit

Edward Man, a dead-end factory worker soon discovers the power to slow down time.

>After all this time, I have finally become Edward Sloman

>Riker Hylton
A feel-good movie about one man's humble rise to success as a medal winning athlete for Jamaica.

>Steve Martin filmography

I think I won, guys