Just watched this trainwreck

Just watched this trainwreck....

>Discuss

Discussion over.

bump. Aint seen it yet. What's bad about it/

It's fucking awful

Where to start?

From the very first scene it just shits on the story line we've come to love

This movie was terrible in almost every way.

It's not terrible, but it's very very dull. One of the least entertaining experience I've had in a cinema.

The questions "How is it awefull" and "Why is it awefull" comes to mind.
Your claims are a lot more believable with some observations about it.

Fictional protagonist
What the fuck is this type of Animus
Templars run obstergo

< this
< very dull indeed
< oh and this too

Every fucking game movie sucks, when is hollywood going to understand that a plot that works when you move it won't work when you're a pasive observer?

see
The only redeeming quality is that it has a cast of great actors and actresses.

WHAT i was genuinely excited for this movie.

I enjoyed the Hitman movie. Not the most recent one but the older one with the guy from Justified.

It's shit I was so fucking bored and completely disappointed, one of those movies that you pause through and eventually find something else better to do and don't even finish watching them

I was too! Been playing AC since the start, this movie just insults the target audience (the gamers) and caters to the CGI enthusiast

Everything from the execution scene and the chase through the city was pretty awesome.

Sure the scene wasn't bad, but the plot sucked, not a protagonist we are familiar with, there was no character evolution, I was very disappointed

Honestly most of those new movies are shit and if they make movies about a certain thing they usually switch up things and end up making the story bad like with this one, if you wanna watch a new movie that was surprisingly good, give Horns a try.

The movie was made by Hollywood wanting money, not an AC writer doing it for the love of art

By the way, us Templars would never act like the AC games and movie portrays us.

>Us Templars
>Posting on da 4chin
>Pick 1

Definitely shills seeking more shillings, little do they know it could have been endless shillings if they just did the story we the gamers Loveland wanted

Who says I can't distract myself from important duties by surfing this mindless internet faggotry?

Already resigned from my officer's position anyway and so I don't have much more to do except memorize ritual before the testing in two weeks.

Hey douchebag, how about I shove my foot up your asshole and wiggle my toes?

I'm declaring shenanigans on this

k3kd

Pics or it didn't happen
>Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Who's behind pizzagate almighty Templar knight

I can prove it, hold on, let me take a pic.

And Pizzagate is fucking real. It's worse than you think. It's not the Templars. We are the ones fighting that wickedness.

I actually once worked for a Podesta connected pedophile predator for a corporation that has not been officially linked to Pizzagate yet.

Waiting until the right moment to strike to take them down. The Templars have no involvement with this corporation, I took the job for fun and for research and found myself in the middle of something horrid.

I can't find my friggin Jewel but I can take a pic of the TOC of the Ritual book and maybe some obscured mail

Uploading pic and removing metadata, hold on.
Still can't find my Jewel. Maybe it doesn't want to be seen. Huh.

Still waiting

Almost done but of course file size is too big lol. 2 more min

The worse was when the action was happening they had cuts back to the dude in the analmus like ya we get it hes there with a dildo up his ass thinking hes a fucking assassin stop cutting back to him just acting like a fucking idiot punching the air! FUUUUUU

So why did they give him wrist blades? What purpose dis that serve in the animus? Secondly, during the scene when the assassin's were getting the kid out of the cage on the carriage, why they disconnect the horses? The horses turned to avoid the cliff, now the carriage went over the cliff wtf? I shortly stopped watching the movie knowing if in 15 min it's doing stupid shit like that, then I'll save myself the time. Watched arrival instead.

This so many times over

I suffered through hoping it would improve....It did not

Cool are you guys gonna liberate the holy Land again? If so I want in

I want to join. Do you have a sword?

Since I can't find my Jewel, here's my dues card. We're real.

A real Templar would rather die than commit crimes like Pizzagate. We are men of integrity and would rather kill ourselves than rape and murder innocent children.

Pizzagate is real. We're trying to do something about it but you don't get how deep it goes.

Want to know why there's so many missing refugee kids? This network is deep and needs to be removed.

Holy Land is inside you bruh. Get your brain's naturally produced milk and honey flowing and you'll find it and liberate it.

I know pizza gate is real....

It wasn't shit but it wasn't good either. The chases were good, and some of the fighting coreographywas nice too.

I finded interesting the way they explined visualy the bleeding effect for people that haven't played the game.

But the plot was just your regular movie plot, you can't get a 20+ hrs game plot in a 2hr movie therefore it sucks, it's rushed and give nothing to the characters.

I'm just confirming from a semi-insider's perspective.

If you want the next piece of the Pizzagate puzzle, and if you know any hackers, set them loose on Go! Holdings based in Austin, Texas. They are a major corporation that has been proven to protect Podesta connected pedophile predators on a corporate level.

Wait, no, I can't condone any illegal activity, don't do it. It would be absolutely illegal to gather evidence in such a manner. It's so illegal, I can't condone or recommend it. *wink*

Clinton's are involved with pizzagate, right?
>mfw bill Clinton is beheaded by a knight

Hillary Clinton has had the literal blood of children on her literal hands.

If it was up to me, I'd publicly execute Bill and Hillary on national television to show people what we do to those who abduct, rape, and murder our children.

Beheading would be too nice of a death.

Watch this without caring too much for the game's story.

The best way to watch comic book movies and game movies is to treat it as it's on canon. Otherwise you will be a sobbing bitch for a good while about how it's all for money and they got this wrong and that wrong. It's fucking tiring to hear about these fags bitch bitch bitch. It's a movie and if it didn't do a good job well it's better you have your own opinion than "self entitled nerds" who believe the movie should be comic or game accurate.

I want to know everything you know.

This

>Templars run obsergo
Have you even played any of the new games? You can't even spell Abstergo correctly..

I did too. I mean they couldve been much better. Like much much better but.

1 hour later..

No you don't. It's not worth it. You'll never feel at one with the human race again if you find out how much of history and the news and the status quo is complete and utter bullshit.

The craziest conspiracy theories only barely scratch the surface to what's really going on.

Some of this stuff is kept secret so that people can sleep safe at night.

No religion or scientific theory or government or history book will ever be remotely satisfying once you know the truth.

The real world is so much stranger than the "fake news" will ever let you know.

However, I will tell you this to give you hope. Nothing is as it once was. The malicious factions within the United States intelligence agencies are being pushed out. The CIA has actually already undergone a revolution, partly thanks to, of all people, the frickin Mormons. The CIA that intentionally set up and armed ISIL is not the CIA that currently exists.

But you don't want to know what I know. Forget this disgusting cesspool of a world and learn to leave your body. It's all a lie down here.

Up is down, left is right, you don't realize how much of a spell that Westernized media has put you under. It's so much worse than even the crazies like Alex Jones tell you (although he isn't totally trustworthy, he was originally propped up as controlled opposition.)

Knowing the truth makes me want to never talk to anyone on the outside again. It's really bad. I've drank beer and smoked weed with members of the Illuminati. There is a completely different secret world going on that the public isn't told about.

And that's for good reason.

You can't handle the truth. Almost none of us can who are in the real know.

Learn to leave you'll body, you'll have so much more fun than learning the sick and twisted truth of this filthy earth.

Yeah, an hour later cause I was looking all over for my Jewel which I still can't find lol.

You lost me at "you'll never be one with the human race"

You just posted than on Sup Forums

Oh yeah. I forgot I even saw that.

That's good news because you won't have to think about it in like a week cause it's forgettable af.

Maybe just maybe some of us can't sleep at night because we KNOW we are being lied to and we thirst for truth

Maybe some of us k ow more than what most people do and we still aren't satisfied

My moon is in Capricorn, we sneak in clever jokes that sound serious and that still carry meaningful weight. And yes, I was thinking about John Dies at the End when writing that line. It's absolutely true though.

I've visited Sup Forums for years, including before I climbed the ladder. I know that none of you are decent human beings. That's partly why I come here, for the sake of enjoying the absurdity. It's comic relief from the burden I carry with all this info.

I'm order to enjoy these particular types of movies, you have to suspend your disbelief, this film in particular was well shot, moderately well acted, and stylized at some points. The main problem was with structure and editing, and the fact that it was uninteresting for almost the entirety of its runtime. It's not as bad as suicide squad though.

Being a troll on the internet and having a dark sarcasm doesn't equate "being a shitty human being"

You're supposed to be "enlightened" and yet you pass such a shallow baseless judgement like that, I'm sad for you

You are right, I won't ever be the same, even if all I knew were conspiracy theories. However, I always want to know more. The truth hurts people but I personally want to know it all. Even if me knowing won't change the world from my hands I want to know. I couldn't compare anything in my life to what you know or endure, but I feel I have solace with truths. Not to spread them, but to embrace them in my own way.

Samefagging

Baseless judgment? It's pessimistic exaggeration.

I'm not trolling. And I never claimed to be fully enlightened. I'm still working on it, I'm not there yet and have a ways to go. Templars aren't all enlightened, we just actively work towards it.

If I even sightly opened up about it, I'd just sound like a crackpot conspiracy theorist even though I've seen or heard proof of these things. They've done such a good job at programming that I'd sound crazy to even a hardcore conspiracy theorist.

Like what if I told you that the malicious family-led factions on earth have sold humans as slaves to extraterrestrials. It sounds insane. But it's true.

I'm intrigued and want to know more and the why's behind it.

What if I told you I'm already aware of the meetings that took place with FDR

You have a platform yet refuse to use it

Plus, tbh, I'm in the philosophical camp that all humans are assholes. Like 100%. That's partly why we're here. It's not shallow baseless judgment, it's hypocritical hyperbole.

Feed me more information. I don't care if it sounds insane, I want to know as much as you can deliver.

Im glad that they actually spoke spanish and put subtitles instead of speaking english in 1492 spain.
This

Where do you want to start? How far back do you want to go? Alleged ape genome manipulation to create primitive humanoids?

Alleged secret meeting between FDR with nonterrestrial beings?

Pick a point in history and a theory ....

Stanism is the main faith in your corporate elites, and not your traditional ideals of satanism

All movies based on games are shit. It's not a fucking surprise that this move is a failure.

Nice subtle "reality" I suppose

Tell me about the primitive humanoids. How aliens even began contacting us, and if possible describe their visual appearance.

I refuse to use it for many reasons. I can't talk about most stuff, and some of the stuff I can is just too complicated to explain without some sort of novel or advanced infographic video. Nothing is clear cut. There is no pure evil or pure good like is preached. All the good guys have done bad stuff and all the bad guys have done good stuff.

Like I can't tell you because it would take ages to unravel.

The American government has had a base on the moon for decades. I have a friend in military logistics who has even told me about when he saw how much of the American military's black budget gets funneled into off-world baseS.

Or do you want to stick to this planet. Did you know that Putin is actually one of the "good guys" who is a thorn in the Illerminati's side and that his so-called "corruption" is actually often him trying to prevent hostile foreign elements from setting up shop in his country?

Like yeah, he has blood on his hands, but that has mainly been to prevent the loss of even more life. Would you rather have 100 people dead or 1 million people dead? Putin is taking hard measures to ensure that genocide does not happen.

Yeah, he's done some fucked up stuff in the past, and he has done some greed ystuff in the past, but he is not the villain that the American media is setting him up as. Most of his actions now like showing favoritism is in order to keep his people safe, not to get rich.

Putin stopped caring about money many years ago. His crimes guilted him into a new reality and he's been using his dark side connections to advance an agenda of Light.

He's actually perfect to talk about in an AC thread because he works in the dark to serve the Light.

>Libations

Where do I sign up?

Allegedly the ape (I forgot the correct taxonomic name for that periods "ape") was modified by a "visiting" species in either an experimental petri dish type of thing or the preserve a relative of their species.... Allegedly. Obviously it's all theory. The appearance is supposed to be similar to us. I have forgotten more info than I've retained as I try to cram as much info as possible from a variety of topics and sources.

Alleged genome manipulation? Lol it ain't alleged. We homosapiens are the alien hybrids. The humanoids that evolved on the earth over millions are the big hairy hominids that are found in deep forests and caves and are often confused for bigfoot.

I know a guy with a property that works with them. I can't tell you anything about it, but he's not allowed to release his footage to the world.

They're telepathic and also disgusted at how humans treat the earth. They hate litter.

I have a friend I'm Russia who has told me he works in "Audio Wave Signatures" from a satellite that never gets more than one a beep a day, and he has to record what time it goes off. And if there was none beep, he has to pick up a green phone and send the report. 5yrs and at least 1 beep a day.

They aren't visitors. They aren't passerbys. They were overseers, watchers, guides.

View it more like 2001: A Space Odyssey where the elements of evolution where specifically planted to help lead us along.

Let's not even talk about those guys though.

"Works in the dark to serve the light"

You just quoted a movie....

Also you're not telling me anything ground breaking, your just telling me what normal free independent critical thinkers already know

Yeah I know what satellite you're talking about. It's been up there since before the Roman Empire.

(actually much longer than that, but using that for emphasis.)

How do these beings coincide with FDR meetings?

I don't know why but this made me laugh
10/10 user

I just quoted the movie that this thread is about and I said that I was tying it in on purpose. Read closer.

And yes, I can't say too much but I can work with certain ideas that can already be understood. I can't leak stuff that has never been leaked, sorry.

When you visit a new planet you're a visitor, and yes i know the theory behind it.......

Oh I REMEMBER!!!!!
>NORDICS
NORDICS are allegedly our more evolved older "siblings" to the human race

What is that satellite? Why the beep? It pays him well enough that he basically has to hover the machine until he hears it.

nice

True, the Nords don't originally come from earth, and their knowledge permeates the foundational religions. I know a Runemaster who is pissed at the Hindus and Sumerians for stealing their shit.

If you want to know the true history of the earth, that can not be done without a broad picture of true Nordic history (which can not be found in print anywhere.) Most of the myths come from later sources but there are... other records that go beyond 10,000 years. They were sterilized from official history for many reasons.

Valhalla is actually real btw. A little different than portrayed, but real.

Ok now we are jumping a huge gap in time so will cliffnote it.....

There allegedly two warring factions, an alien race that sought to control Earth's resources (give me time and I'll remember that name as well) and those species contacted German empire and communist Russia, then another group of alien species contacted US FDR to warn of the coming events and guide us through the coming conflict and this "council" (council of 5 or council of 7, it's kind of hazy ATM) were the galatic peacekeepers that were protecting human civilization fromtho other invasive species, a deal was struck for technology and protection in exchange for free operations on Earth and limited experiments with earths Inhabitants

They've been here longer than us. We're the visitors. They've been here for multiple cycles of creation and destruction of the earth.

The earth is not a planet that evolved on its own. We are in a completely unique solar system. This is not an ordinary planet. I don't want to say more but this is not an ordinary planet. This wasn't just an evolved planet. We have "gates" to keep us in for a reason. I shouldn't say more.

He's referring to the black.knight satellite, and more Than likely it's just debris given its consistently orbit, what this debris consists of is still a mystery

Look at all the other solar systems that only have one or two planets. Ours is different for a reason.

Exactly what I did after 16 minutes

And in any of these wars, were there any physical evidence that made light and the government could not hide it? (Assuming it later turned to conspiracy theory as time always does)

That's like the kid's version of the tale no offense and it contains inaccuracies. But that is the story that they told the government. They lied to FDR though.

They aren't here for our resources. The experiments they did on humans were not because they were a maliciously curious race from another planet. They were testing out technologies on live test subjects.

you have to be 18 to be on here faggot