Season 2 is so fucking bad. It's slow and self-indulgent

Season 2 is so fucking bad. It's slow and self-indulgent.

Fuck this shit, I'm outta here.

Kbye

B-but he's hacking the FBI
on a machine that he's been in contact with for about 30 seconds that's probably running XP

It's cause ellie is still in the psych ward, but he's about to wake up.

I'm hoping it's now turned a corner. So far a lot of it sounds like it was written by a junior high student.

Yeah, after 4 episodes. And the episodes are 20 minutes longer. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BESIDES THAT

>season 1
cool computer shit
>season 2
implausible mental disorders

This isn't what I signed up for...

and I don't care enough about any of the characters any more to continue watching.

>It's an Elliott talk to himself about his mental status episode

In the second season we got 4 episodes on 4 about the subject

it's weird because the usual formula is season 1 trying all these innovative ideas and seeing what sticks
season 2 is capitalising on what people enjoyed the most
(then season 3 onwards is ridiculous escalation until it finally jumps the shark and gets axed)

is it because it's a web series that it doesn't follow this formula?

this. Especially that pelican looking whore Darlene.

i want to fuck her mouth

He has a ssh connection to some server though.
That's pretty much all he needs.

>does putty support X forwarding?

This. I'd also drink her piss.

ill take the qt fbi hacker. we can be chatroom buddies

and there better be a god damn reason why I had to learn the back story to who owned the arcade or why I should give a fuck about them before Elliot.

Dont worry guys the computer stuff is starting again. He was going thru some stuff.

Stay tuned.

Fucking putty. The big guy of my existence.

Season 1 was so fucking bad.
I'm amazed people actually liked this show and that it has a second season.

A lot of happened.

Romero died. FBI sacked their hideout. Gideon died. Angela got her revenge. Darlene made the the idiot from e-corp burn the money, that's kinda a victory. Joanna want's to throw Tyrell under the bus.

Now we now how all of that started, we got to new Elliot's mother a little bit, the Angela made a lot of develpoment, we have new hero, the FBI frog, and now we new that the Philip Price is actively working with the chines on something big. Maybe the whole hack was inside job, even.

Do you even watch the show?

Deres no action scene so noffing happens xd capekino xD

Haven't begun to watch Season 2 yet. All you've described sounds like contrived shit, gonna pass on this unless it all comes together instead of continuing to be writing amateur-hour.

So you will read the episode summaries first, and then decide to watch the show?

What?

Yes. If spoilers ruin the show then it's a show unworthy of my watching in the first place.

What are shows that are worth a watch after reading spoilers?

The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Friends
Orange Is The New Black
Dekalog
Daredevil
Twin Peaks
LOST

You're 85% monster.