My dad has weed in his 2012 GMC Acadia. His passenger window is cracked...

My dad has weed in his 2012 GMC Acadia. His passenger window is cracked. Will the car alarm go off if I use a coat hanger to press the unlock button on the door?

Nah. Used to work at a chevy dealer, people lock their shit in their car all the time. Coat hanger through the window works wonders.

yes it will

it depends on if he locked with his key fob or with the door

Uhhh

Key fob

Then why not just find the fob? Don't even have to take it. Unlock it from inside the house, lock it when you're done with the door.

Its in his pocket, hes asleep

If there is no blinking red light (or blue) on the top of the dash then no it dosent have a burgulary alarm

do it pussy

If it has an anti theft system it will go off

its not always on the dash, look at the windshield roof area

Just do it and be like "oh I left my phone charger in there" or some bullshit if it goes off... also update with the shitty weed

man up and do it , fortune favors the bold

The only way the alarm will go off is if you pull up on the door handle before you unlock it. Coat hanger the button and you're golden.

Source, I drive an Acadia too.

Just go for it op. If the alarm sounds, claim you saw a

scared money don't make money

Just tell your dad you smoke too and blaze with him

Whole lotta newfags here

Why not just find his keys and get it the easy way? What does he keep in the a locked safe like Fort Knox? You live in Fort Knox user?

>only newfags call each other newfags

Buy your own weed you savage.

Why not just find his keys and get it the easy way

>
>Its in his pocket, hes asleep

why don't you leave your old man's hard earned stash alone and find your own shit, nigger