Zelda Breath Of The Wild
>Poor Performance
>Forced History
>Only lives from homesickness

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzolYWP3-Xs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: We're pessimistic and over-analytical about things that should be meant for children because being a contrarian automatically makes you a genius with a 200 IQ

I don't even know what forced history and only lives from homesickness is supposed to mean.

I hate ops that do this jesus then again im whining about people whining on a shitty image board about video games

>ITT: MOM WOULDN'T BUY ME A NINTENDO SWITCH
> REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really get what you're triying to say. Never said the game was bad. Just it doesn't deserve those 10's. It's overrated.
People it's careless about things that they get. I will never pass a game with such poor optimization. And the graphics aren't even that good.

No, I get what you're saying. I'm tired of these "click-bait" threads, that do nothing but clutter the board in the hopes of pissing people off.

Nothing wrong with a dose of reality, fuckstick.

>2017
>Hurdur muh graphix

>Poor Performance
Who really gives a shit
>Forced History
Isn't all history in video games forced?
>Only lives from homesickness
what

- People who paid Nintendo only for that game does. Because you paid for a product well done.
- No. Stop triying to excuse Nintendo.
- Nostalgia.

You can't post that picture without doing the chip voice, cocksucka

Not well optimized for such poor graphics.
It's like everyone gets trigered when no one say something good about the console they got.

I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THIS
like seriously zelda's the worlds most oversted game in history. Completely crap game, actually its a pretty fucking shitty game, not even a good game. 9GAG brainwashed the world to thinks its good but noooo its completely shit

To be fair it is overrated.
The little story it has is told via flashbacks that are pretty much nothing but a collectible wich, even for an open world game, is lazy.

Exploration, wich is the main focus of the game, does not reward you at all. Shrines are easy to find, rupees are no reward since you have tons of them and the weapons you can find are just throwaway items since they break anyways.
This could be different with any kind of system that allows me to upgrade and repair weapons.

The actual dungeons are very short and very easy.

Combat is way too boring, even the guardians require nothing but good timing with your shield.

I still like the game but it has too many flaws to be the almost perfect game people hype it as.

Solid points.

>Having the game slow down for a second once every 30 hours isn't a big deal.
>story wasn't even bad, adding a story isn't a bad thing
>citing nostalgia is a non-argument. if nostalgia mattered everybody would have loved skyward sword.

I thought I was on Sup Forums not Sup Forums, you fat fucking neckbeards arguing about a children's game

>You know how bad the drops are if you played the game. The game doesn't look that good.
>It is unnecesary and forced
>Is a big problem, make developers being lazy, because fans will swallow any stuff they give

Look someone still thinks video games are only for kids.

Don't worry, you'll find more trap threads in the catalog

OP bitches about Zelda, while he's bought the same Madden game every year for over a decade

Op thinks he is a better video game developer

I went over to my friend's house who has breathe of the wild.

I didn't really see the appeal.

I said I liked Majora and he shit all over majora. I don't get it

Anyone got a Wii U rom of it so I can play it on CEMU?

I'm done with nearly 90 shrines and i've literally only seen one minor drop.

Unnecesary is your opinion, what does forced even mean though? You gotta go out of your way to find the cutscenes, it's totally optional. Nobody is forcing you nigga.

Most of your points are like, vague opinion things that don't matter, and you're exaggerating the performance, i would have noticed by now if it was that bad.

Dont forget fifa and clash royale

It sounds like you're asking Nintendo to make a Zelda themed Fallout clone. Having to scavenge weapons adds to the survival/ exploration aspect. (Btw you can repair weapons but it's very challenging) Since you can't buy or pay to repair weapons, rupees don't have much use except for ammo and clothing regardless of how easy they are to get in the game. Yes the way the story is told does seem a bit lazy but other than that the game is great as is. Can't wait to see what dlc adds to it.

playing it right now on hacked Wii U

Can't really complain since its free, kinda enjoying it ATM.

It's already nintendos take on skyrim in a lot of aspects.

The problem is they took some mechanics and made them worse purely so it wouldn't be too similar.

The weapon system is terrible design through and through.

It's annoying, it doesn't make sense, and it despite what many retards rationalize it doesn't make combat more fun.

I really like the game but the weapons were a huge miss step, imo.

>YOUTUBER STREAMING

>LETS RAID IT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzolYWP3-Xs

The game has excellent art direction and the environment is more interactive than Horizon. It's technical short comings are because of the systems it came out on.

Performance isn't always consistent but bad drops in frame rate only happen in towns where it isn't an issue and I'm playing it on the Wii U.

How bought playing the game before bitching about it.

The fuck do you know about reality?

A lot of the people who like the game are new to the series and a lot of staples in the series were removed so nostalgia isn't much of a factor. I was on my way to fight Ganon 100 hours in before I even heard the LoZ theme for the first time.

Not saying I like durability on weapons because I fucking hate it. But the system is probably only in place to force you to use different items and diversify combat.

Only? That's entirely the reason. That's why I like it.

>Bland characters
>Boring story
>Little replaying enjoyment
>Annoying fanbase

It also makes getting weapons a constant reward. It works because they balanced the game around it.

It always annoyed me that at a certain point in most games like this, you would have the best weapon, and anything you picked up would just be weight that you converted into money.

ITT thread we bitch about franchises
The only issue you listed with the game is "Poor Performance" wich is as vague as my fucks are barren, but hey look at you go kiddo
Not defending Zelda (never played it)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shit I got baited once again

Thank god someone that actually points out whats wrong instead of just bitching about it like OP

Does the game have that much gameplay that it took you that long?

I agree. It also makes its own scenarios for the player. You could be in a situation where you have no weapons so you have to rely on bombs or stealth to steal enemy weapons when they're asleep.

>And the graphics aren't even that good.

lmao what is this 2008?

I took a leisurely route to the end of the game. I explored a lot and I found things like wounded dragons that I had to rescue and I had all my items taken away from me on a remote island and had to survive and complete a challenge through stealth and wits to get them back. Both were completely optional. This game has so much more to it besides the main story. Even after beating it (I didn't get the best ending) I only had 21% of the game complete.

Fawk u cocksucka

How about this
I alleviate that plan from you amd,take both the switch and the game from you?
Rid you of that burden

Because games are not good if graphics suck....wtf?

The switch console, never mind that, all Nintendo consoles focus on game play more than anything, not focusing to look like a final fantasy game. If you have fucking amazing graphics and shit game play what's the point?

piratebay dickweed

The weapon system is actually well done no mater how you look at it. Gamers are always getting cozy with their maxed loot and plow through enemies np, and honestly gets pretty boring after a while. The system allows you to constantly change you combat style and makes you think what's the best way to fight a boss or tackle a base. Imma be honest I initially fucking hated my badass weapons breaking and i cant fix em but the more I thought about it and used the system the more you can appreciate it, it brings more depth and challenge. if your not up for that go back and gently nibble upon Skyrims dragon dick.

It's fucking retarded and so are you.

If the game becomes to easy, make the weapons do less damage, or make the enemies harder.

I have over a hundred hours in this game, the weapon system is pure garbage.

Unrewarding, unrealistic, unnecessary unfun immersion killing trash. And fuck anyone who doesn't think so.